Customize

Nazi-tech suppresses/shatters Cleveland Anons

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Nazi-tech suppresses/shatters Cleveland Anons

Protest went well, 4 anons showed up to protest the Cleveland mission. We counted about 12 or so scilons entering the mission, none of them left - no one came out to talk to us, despite invites by us to open comm lines

Many people actually pulled into the scilon parking lot to ask us about the protest, thanked us for protesting.

the weird stuff:

towards the end of the day, 4 people, two of them with masks, drove by, yelling at us. about 5 minutes later, the two guys with masks came to our spot, coming from behind the scientology building, walking across their parking lot (which we're not allowed on).

They didn't know anything about WWP; they'd never been to a protest, said they didn't know about anonymous.
    They had brought a big sign with them that said WE'RE GAY" on one side and "WHAT IS SCIENTOLOGY??" on the other. They started throwing the nazi salute, and yelled the n-bomb at passing cars.

We asked one guy what he was doing and he threw a nazi salute and quoted part of Mein Kamph in German, told us he didn't like the "n****r jews"

one of them was texting and taking pictures the whole time.

We decided this wasn't a good situation, didn't want to give the scilons any chance at PR; it had been a long day already.

Random trolls, or scilon plants?

We'll have stuff ready for those kinda shenanigans next protest. We were a little unprepared for it this time, having only a couple signs and a few fliers.

pics of the nazi tech coming soon, once other anons upload pics.

also: gobeyondpc.com had a company car there, brought 3 people to the cult building. scilon business? perhaps tech savvy anons can investigate.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Nazi-tech suppresses/shatters Cleveland Anons

What kind of masks were your two trolls/plants wearing?
  3. JMac85 Member

Were they driving a dark colored sedan? And, if their masks didn't cover their whole head, did they both have buzz cuts? They might have been the same two guys who caused trouble for us last month. For the March protest, two guys drove in the Scilon parking lot, parked near the back, got out and took our picture with a camera phone, and drove off. A little while later, cops came in and said the people inside called them to complain that we were messing with their cars.

The cops told us to take pictures if anything like that were to happen. Did you by chance get their plates?
  4. Anonymous Member

the raid was a huge success; large volume of traffic on a big road, many people were surprised and upset to learn that the scientologists are in Cleveland. one guy in a company truck pulled up and told us he'd honk but he didn't want to do it in the company ride. Our honk per-car ratio was very good. Many hundreds/thousands of people are now aware of the sinister nature of the cult here in cleveland.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. zebrafaced Member

Ouch.

Glad it was win besides trollfags/plants.
  6. Anonymous Member

They originally drove past us in an old brown caddy or something. They had see through masks that looked kinda like presidential masks or something, they were teenagers. One was tall, short light brown hair, the other was short, with short black hair.

They were not the guys in the dark sedan - those guys were definitely scientologists - the sedan was parked in the lot when we showed up.

for a small mission, these guys put on a show for us, haha.
  7. moose Member

scilon plants.
    they'll probably try to use that against us or to scare their own people.

do you have more details about what they looked like (pics!!!) ?
  8. ARC Member

Two young Scientologists perhaps? Scientologists have been known to dress up in SS uniforms before. Children of Scientologists have also been trying to start shit at raids before, like suggesting violence etc. Or they could be trolls or idiots.
  9. Anonymous Member

Probably just just trolls. Not knowing about Anonymous is the only weird thing - I don't really know how they could be there if they weren't.
  10. ARC Member

We don't take obvious lies at face value, now do we? Of course they knew who you were, they even dressed up and made signs for you.
  11. Rheinländer Member

Ask next time about xenu and OT8. If they run away, you know what they are... I smell scilons.
  12. ARC Member

PS: You should perhaps not post the pictures of them here before the police says it's OK to do so. It might compromise the investigation.
  13. Anonymous Member

could be anti-protest fags trolling you
  14. Anonymous Member

By protesting against you. If this is true, then it's terribly ironic.
  15. OpThetXVI Member

This.

Pretty well prepared for random trolls if they had a Sci-specific sign.
  16. LRonAnon Member

call the cops
  17. Anonymous Member

we didn't involve the police.....there's not going to be an investigation.... as soon as we saw them throwing the nazi salute and yelling crap we decided to call it a day, and we split. I really doubt the scilons had a chance to get good publicity shots of us with them. we'd been there 4 hours already. We just didn't want the random passerby to lump us all together when we didn't have a way to identify them as trolls.
  18. Ravenmore Member

Start loudly talking about OT8.
    I say next time call the cops on 'em, and if you can get it to work: make signs to point out they are fakes and the cops have been called.
  19. qwertyuiop1 Member

Time to get the "FAIL" sign out again. or a sign that says - "They are scientologists"(with an arrow on it) This stopped them from trolling in LA and San Jose.

Get it on camera for the lulz.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

I think thats what we're going to do next time, along with the scilon-identifying signs.

at least the cops can put some distance between us and them, if it comes to that.
  21. beret Member

I know that the police have offered in DC and Albany to kick out anyone we didn't want with us. If they know you're protesting, you have a contact and a permit, it's your prerogative to get rid of anyone you want. I think you guys handled it really well this time, but if it happens again, police will be glad to help out. :)
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^THIS^^

Smells liek it for sure, and don't forget Co$ staff bought up a large amount of GF masks too a while back (sry no dox but it was discussed at length last year).
    ARC puts it well, might be idea to be prepared for either (ie. small sign 'Theez are trolls/scilons' )
    ARROW=>>>
    YES on fail-sign back-up suggestions & making sure cops know exactly what the respected limitations are, it will make their jobs easier seperating the wheat from the chaff imo.
    If they are just idiots maybe polite pointing out of what the actual goals are and suggest their own picket or something, dunno, haven't thought that out yet but will add ideas here after consideration. Regardless, if they were simply trolls/or, there should be a few basic questions that can be asked that will establish it.
    Give them a 'what its about' flyer and watch them read it, if they ignore it then it should become quite obvious.
    Since they were recording, keep this in mind and expect another BPR move/addition (baaw-baawing "look how evil they is!' etc) in the scilon vids @ YT (hunch).
    Reminds me of old Peter Gabriel song 'You're Not One of Us' :)

Be prepared for this sort of thing imho.

A blackboard-type sign and some bright coloured chalk fer it?

Afternoon thoughts. :)
  24. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  25. Anonymous Member

We gave them a flyer, they glanced at it, laughed at it, gave it back to us.
  26. Silent Member

smells like ebaums to me...
  27. Ogsonofgroo Member

EXACTLY! (two would have been awesome lolol, one on either side) XP
  28. Anonymous Member

Yeah right, they never heard about Anonymous but just like that, they had masks. Obvious Scilon plants are obvious. Like others said, call the cops, just the prospect of maybe having to give their names to the cops will send them fleeing.
  29. LRonAnon Member

Standard cult model sign.
  30. Anonymous Member

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling ??? NOT !

anyways, thats why it IS importand to carry a CAM !!1!
    at least one per raid. a cheap one is better than no one.
    it´s an amazing, powerful and lulzy tool.

I´m not pointing to OP, I´m pointing selfincluding to everyone!

YouTube - The Sign that Stops Scientology Cameras!
    YouTube - Rock Me, Hamburg-Deus!
    (both not mine)
  31. Anonalon Member

Fellow anon from the protest here.

When me and the kid I came with were leaving the trolls pulled up and asked if we browsed /b/, so they at least know about 4chan. I'm smelling some retarded trolls at best.
  32. Anonymous Member

that's actually disappointing. it would have been more fun if they were scilons.
  33. PimpXenu Member

No, let me tell you about the small dark sedan baby. i got it on film...in the scilon parking lot! Hehe...solves that one huh? Missed ya though brah.

As for the idiots they were driving this older golden full size caprice. There was a bunch of them packed into the car. I didnt have my glasses on, someone had to point out they were putting masks on and jumping around inside the car, waving at us.

Anyways....they looked like very poorly bred kids. one was probably only 10 or so. The other maybe 13 or 14. They showed up with their "we're gay" sign or whatever (pics to come).

I didnt really catch all their hijinks. But i saw the one doing a sieg-heil (sp?) to oncoming traffic, and he was yelling rudley at cars that went by.

I wanted to start filming them and then call the cops. But....there'd still be that period where people thought they were affiliated with us. If we had more signs and stuff i thought about writting up a sign to say "They're gay" pointing at them, film them, then call the cops.

Everyone said they were ready to call it a day though. I kind of agreed...i was ready before the inbred twins showed up.

I thought they were channers at first....but real channers wouldnt be caught dead holding a sign saying "We're Gay", and they didnt really take any pics of themselves while in the act. Everyone knows pix or didnt happen.

The thing that struck me about them, was several anons would yell "Scientology is a cult!!!" every now and then. Every times someone yelled that, the little one would laugh, sarcastically. like "Yeah sure, dude, its a cult, yeah right".

He also asked to see one of our flyers, he looked at it for about a second and just snorted, and laughed, showed it to his friend and gave it back to the anon who gave it to him.

If they were channers.....they were about the failiest channers out there. Scilon plants i says.

k...back to working on my pics...

*edit*. I hung around for about 5 minutes after everyone left. They walked right through the scilon parking lot like they owned it when they left. Waved to me as i took a pic of them doing it.

I stood on a street corner for about 5 minutes waiting for a "walk" sign to come on, they drove by me again in the gold caprice and started waving at me obnoxiously. I just gave them a shurg, didnt have enough time to take a pic.
  34. Anonalon Member

Actually, they wrote "WERE GAY" on the sign, for all of our grammar nazi friends out there. Potential lulz I guess.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. ohioanon Member

post pics, xenu. im uploading the vid i took of us talking with that guy.
  36. Whanonstler Member

Good job fellow Ohiofags. To back up beret, here in Columbus the police will do the same- remove anyone causing problems or trying to infiltrate or troll. Try talking to the police, maybe setting up a meeting. Worked wonders for us when we did it last April. There is at least one detective on site at every protest as we let them know ahead of time, and if the scifags or random trolls started shit, they would be out on their ears.
  37. PimpXenu Member

K...so since it's the hot topic, here's these two winners:

inbredtwins.jpg

No idea what their masks are supposed to be. Also note that they left immediatly when we left, so it was pretty obvious their whole point of being there was just to screw up our protest.

No biggie...we got in a pretty full day already, i think most of us were ready to leave as it is. In the future, we'll know what to do if something like this happens, and the posibility of lulz is there.
  38. AnotherMrPink Member

Deff Scilons. The sign isnt "We're Gay." It is clearly, "WERE GAY". Past tense. They are saying Scientology cured the gayness out of them.
  39. Suzette Member

Brothers? You can't really make out faces, but really, the hair is very like, plus skin tone, body type, even the ears. Plus they dress alike. Is there a list of local Scilons whose names can be cross-checked by high school or college Anons?
  40. PimpXenu Member

On to other things....Small matter, but the somone has repaired the sidewalk in front of the mission...and planted straw to grow grass....even though all the grass is dying on the patch those chose just that spot.

fixxedsidewalk.jpg

Here's one of the first things i notice while i was there. This, to me at least, is identical to the infamous small black sedan at the last protest that pulled into the scilon's parking lot and caused them to call the cops on us. Here it is, parked proudly in their lot, later a cos member drove it out, and waved to us, he was friendly at least......although last time he might of been a little too friendly, and almost got us in trouble.

darkseden.jpg

Next thing of note was this ol' boy pulled in, with a very heavily advertised car. anyone know any info on this company? Odd they'd be so blatent about their advertising at a place like a scientology cult. One passerby today, driving a company van with advertising on it pulled over and said he'd like to honk, but it would look bad for his company.

[Mod edit: Image redacted by request]

Throughout the day, cars were constantly pulling in, and people walking into the mission

moarsciloncar.jpg

Moar

linedallup.jpg

This new whatever joined in, bold enough to park right out front

View attachment silvercardealerplate.jpg

She got out and walked in, totally ignoring us. Also, Dat Ass

View attachment datassh.jpg

Up pulls this Suv

silvercareerwe.jpg

And guess who walks out? Thats right, the "Terrified lady" last time, who called the cops on us because the mysterious dark sedan pulled into their parking lot, and supposidly tampered with her car. Some yelled at her to come talk to us, she wouldnt even look at us. She doesnt seem to mind the sedan there now though.

bitchcalledthefuzz.jpg

This man is employing an interesting tactic that i dubbed "Trunk Tech". Lots of scilons employed it during the day. They'd walk out to their car...rummage through their trunk for about 5 minutes, then walk back inside....without taking anything out of their trunk, and no apparent reason to rummage in it. If their goal was to get us to go "Umm...wtf?" then they're most epicly upstat.

chunktrunk.jpg

This is the computer car guy coming back from a successful trunk tech. Notice the smile on his face. Yeah, he sure pulled one over on us.

compguytrunktech.jpg

The few, the proud, the non-aryan.

[IMG]

All in all...pretty cool day. Got a little weird in the last 10 minutes, but it was a nice protest otherwise. Definitely taught us to keep on our toes, and not put ourselves in a situation where we can't adapt.

Umm...other than that. The only other thing i found of note, after i ran around the block a few times, and kept shedding clothing, i could of sworn i noticed a lot of people taking to much interest in me. But...who knows, could just be a little paranoid after chuk and muk infiltrated us.

I drove by the mission, probably 10 minutes after we broke up, the parking lot was strangely active. Lots of tail lights on, like they were getting ready to leave. Almost as if they were waiting for us to leave before they did. Or perhaps....their purpose of being there was to get us to leave.

I remarked more than once in the day, that this mission was really kicking today. I must of counted about 12 people walking in. Last time, there was 3 people who went in and out. Previous protests always remarked that it was kind of a fail mission, not much activity. Today...definitely different. And it makes me wonder why...