Customize

Nazi-tech suppresses/shatters Cleveland Anons

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2009.

1. the_cloak Member

Re: Nazi-tech suppresses/shatters Cleveland Anons

Wow and I thought some of our masks were fucked up looking. Hard to tell if it's sciplants or anti protest trolls.
  2. PimpXenu Member

I doubt it's anti-protest trolls, because chanology is so far detached from the chans now. You never read about it anymore on there. Keep in mind the chans have a attention span of about 5 minutes. It's just not the cool thing to do anymore, messing with protestfags. Hell, most newfags dont even know what the protest fags are.

Oh yeah, i forgot one thing about the double dongs. They were waving like idiots at us in the car. Then they parked somewhere and showed up, the younger kid said he was waving at me but i didnt wave back. I told him i cant really see without my glasses, my mask doesnt let me wear them. Then he said rather proudly "Oh, i called you a newfag too". I just said i cant really hear all that well either. He seemed really dissapointed, like...calling me a newfag should of sent me into some kind of rage or something.

I dunno...maybe it's just me, but if you've been around anything chanology related, you get called a newfag so many times that it looses all meaning prety quick. It's not really even an insult anyway. Especially on the chans, it gets thrown around so willy-nilly, and without cause or reason, it's hardly anything to even blink at. if they were that dedicated channers...you'd think they'd know that.

*edit* Oh, the reason i say they looked inbred, you might not be able to tell in the pic, but i looked at the back of their heads...and both of them had really small, abnormally shaped craniums. Both of them had sort of a shaved cut going on in the back, and the skin on their heads was really lumpy, and kinda looked like....fresh chicken fat on a wing....or....i dunno. It was just fucking wierd looking.

**edit** Oh and another damn thing about the Nazi twins. They kind of sneaked out from behind the carpet cleaning buisness by the Cos, and walked right through the parking lot, in fact, they walked within touching distance of some of the cars parked there. That should of sent the scilons into freak mode like last time, calling the cops because our agents are tampering with their vehicles, didnt happend that way, no reaction at all from them.

Well they strolled up to us, and i was on edge seeing supposed "Anons" just strut across scilon property, so the first thing i said to them is they can NOT just walk all over the mission's property. If they parked there they need to move immediatly. I tried tell them, they're definitely going to get in trouble, i know the CoS had to film them walking around the cars and on the property. They just totally dismissed me, didnt really even respond to me. Just brushed me off, the one just said "Oh no, it's cool we took care of it" or something.

You see, several people driving by would pull in, and park in their lot, kind of got me nervous because thats how the cops got called last time. And every time they did, i'd see a lot of activity in the mission building, people jumping around from window to window. Even happened when someone just backed onto their lot to park into the carpet cleaning business next door.

When these two idiots just strolled across that lot (and then later right back, ignoring my warning), no activity at all. I find that odd.
  3. ohioanon Member

one of the people who pulled into the scilon parking lot to talk to us and find out more

Wins and upstats for cleveanons

4. PimpXenu Member

That guy was a little wierd, but cool. Reminded me a lot of about 40% of college professor's i've had. Pretty smart but....a little too wound up in their own thoughts.
  5. CantPickaName Member

we are men of action...lies do not become us
  6. PimpXenu Member

Goddamnit...now i got to sort through my dvd drawer...
  7. Kilia Member

Re: the guy who had all that advertising on his car.

Looks like "gobeyondpc.com" is hiding behind a private regs.
    =============================

Domain name: GOBEYONDPC.COM

Administrative Contact:
    [Mod note: Personal information redacted by request from ohioanon -- ARC]
    =================
  8. Qball Member

Definately call the cops, if for no other reason then to get in front of it before others start calling in about neo-nazi protestors.

Just explain briefly that you're demonstrating peacefully re. Scilon abuses, and cannot account for who these 'nazis' are or what they intend to do. Just FYI that they should be aware of the situation, lest shit go very wrong and the cops swoop in and haul everyone away indiscriminately.
  9. NotMike Member

Keep audio of Hubbard talking about Xenu handy. Being that young there is no way the would have hit OTIII yet. If they run, probably scilons. If not they they are probably channer-wanna-bes.
  10. Re: Nazi-tech suppresses/shatters Cleveland Anons

/camp
  11. ClingingMars Member

maybe angry channers trying to fuck up Chanology?
  12. Scatman Member

Most definitely scilon plants. Remember, scilons are taught to think and act like Nazis, so publicly playing the part is not difficult for them.
    AID Counterintelligence Division is very interested in any vids or pics or intel you have of these nazi scilons.
  13. Anon3Mouse Member

Holy giant fucking pictures Batman! Someone teach that man to scale.

It's not /b/tards, no /b/tard that young would bother to learn and memorize part of Mein Kampf in German just for the lulz. It -is- Cleveland, maybe they really were homosexual neo-Nazi's hating on niggerjews? That wouldn't be surprising.

They're scilons, call the cops next time. Tell the cops you saw them hanging out with a black or hispanic, maybe the cops'll kick the crap out of them on top of it.
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Scatman Member

Tom Newton is a very crazy osabot. Anyone have the docs on him?
  16. PimpXenu Member

who....?

Meh, wont bother posting there. people already made our points for us. thanks for the press though.

He thinks we're psychotic for thinking that there's a possibility those kids were plants. Well...i got a government issued document that says i am completely sane, and somewhat trustworthy. doubt he can say that much.

See...and some of our anons complain that there's just not enough action in cleveland.

Oh, about the pics, i didnt resize them because wwp automatically shrinks them down, didnt know how well that would work with resizing it, then the board resize it again, so just said screw it and threw it on there as is.
  17. cbusanonandon Member

man, i'm not sure if i envy you guys or not. we just get massive curtain tech and hidey-frank taking pictures. but then, we don't get pseudo-schizos or nazi-fags trying to associate w/ us.
  18. ohioanon Member

hahaha that is so awesome

cleveland anons have made it to the big time; we're mentioned in a scientologist blog!

yeah, we'd already protest for 4 hours by that point, we figured we'd done our job.

whether the trolls were /b/tards or scilon, we'll be ready for them next time
  19. Anonymous Member

Their Masks look like the masks Angry Aussie wears on his videos. Maybe Muk and Chuck could use a ed page, might rattle their cages.
  20. Anonymous Member

No, you're wrong. It's still talked about a good bit.
  21. Anonymous Member

^^^^^
  22. anonsoldier Member

Always have signs for on the fly additions. A core staple of any proper protest MUST include blank signs and a sharpie. When it comes to black PR/infiltration, they are your saving graces because it pointedly gets across "Hey, this is a Scientologist. They're not with us". Plus you're earmarking them so average Joe on the street with questions will go up to them and start asking those questions.

They do not want any attention directed at them, they want negative attention directed at Anonymous. Shine the mother fucking spotlight on them and you'll break them. Also cameras, call cops, and get them out of the group.

Infiltration of the protest could be construed as an attempt to incite violence, and cops don't like people who try to incite violence.
  23. RHill Member

Hmmm...

inbredtwinspocket.jpg
  24. ARC Member

This looks like a manipulated photo. I can tell from the scale and seeing a few in my day.
  25. RHill Member

Er, I wasn't expecting people to take this seriously. I made it for lol, thought it was obvious. Now, anybody feel free to add an e-meter in the other pocket.
  26. ARC Member

You just stepped on a landmeme.
  27. ohioanon Member

I totally agree with you. I was the only one to show up with any materials/signs....even then I was underprepared.

On our private forum we're discussing this; next time there will be a cleveland anon battlestar parked in front of the mission.
  28. Anonymous Member

[Mod note: Personal information redacted by request from ohioanon -- ARC]

He doesn't look like a scilon by checking out his websites. However, he's connected into MLMs and maybe someone would have a sticker of his business on his car.
  29. ARC Member

There is some weirdness going on with the user who posted the post above. I'd recommend being cautious.
  30. PimpXenu Member

Yeah, i looked into this too. He looks like a typical losery kind of shill guy trying to start some kind of herbal supplament/alternative health pyramid scheme kind of deal. he's definitely the guy i took pics of, though he shaved yesterday.

It made me wonder what he was doing there as well. I was wondering if he's an actual scilon...or if maybe the scilons were throwing some kind of alternative religion/health fair or something, and that could account for why there was so many people there.

His name changes depending on where you look around with him. He's either paul butler, paul michael, even Paul Waiora, that i've seen. Definitely doesnt look like the most honest cat around.
  31. PimpXenu Member

Well i'm not 100% sure they were scilon plants, but seems suspicious at least.

I'm not a super-hardcore channer, but from what i've seen it's not a topic that comes up much, possible i'm missing out.

I just tend to think anyone that into the chans tends to be very introverted, and wouldnt have the balls to actually go out into public and do it. If they did...they'd be a lot more creative.

But the main thing that leads me to believe otherwise, if they were channers, they'd be on this thread bragging up and down.

Could be wrong, who knows? doesnt matter now anyways, whoever they were they taught us a valuable lesson.
  32. Chowder Member

Ill just leave this here...

Warning: The following link contains scripts/software which may harm your computer.
    http://anonymous-is-a-hategroup.blogspot.com/2009/04/anonymous-achilles-heel-other-trolls.html
  33. Anonymous Member

yeah we know about that. we've hit the big time...makes us feel good
  34. Chowder Member

...haha it appears im a lil late
  35. T.W.C_Anon Member

like this:

mememinebgj3ug7.png
  36. Anonxmous Member

I can't re-locate it now, frak it, but today I've seen another thread somewhere that listed several herbal/alt-health websites linked to scilon businesses. Possibly in the UK. Maybe this is one of their 'things.

EDIT: here http://scientology-london.com/extra/888/ ref:Gino Pacitti

EDIT2: Also see http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-...lso-staff-college-naturopathic-medicine-40825
  37. Zak McKracken Member

/b/ tards may be crazy-ass hooligans, but they're not stupid.

They (should be) at least vaguely aware that stepping on Scientology property can get you v&.

Dressing up like fake Anons? Ok.
    Trolling, pretending to be Scilons pretending to be Anons? Sure.

Violating Scientology turf, putting their tender asses at risk of being mistaken for Protestfags, v& and raeped by Scientology? LOL WUT
  38. PimpXenu Member

Thats why i say if they WERE /b/tards, then they were the stupidest, failiest tards i've ever seen. Go through all that risk just to hold up a misspelled sign proclaiming your love of cocks?
  39. Re: Nazi-tech suppresses/shatters Cleveland Anons

I think you greatly overestimate the intelligence of the average /b/tard...
  40. Anon Char Member

Sounds like plants, especially if they go in to directly "Nigger Jew" and start goose stepping, seems they read æ ahead of time to get in to character.

And they look like Whiggers.