Customize

Need Anonymous' help with your totally important cause?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by slobeck, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

There's a thread about that somewhere....
  2. fishypants Moderator

Print one.
  3. DYCORE Member

Funny and totally right. Yet I'm curious what would happen to me? Are you gonna crash my computer if I call for a "personal army"? Are you gonna distribute my "personal secrets"? Are you coming to my house to fingerfuck me - two thumbs up my ass or are you gonna put dogshit in my letterbox? Just curious... No offence. Just to be clear: I'm not asking for a personal army. Have mercy please :)
  4. DYCORE Member

By the way. I think it is up to the people themselves if they decide to form an army. Or are you gonna be the moderator of that?

5. DIAF
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

N
    none of the above
    *yawn*
  7. Ms. Left Member

I do need help. How do I ask?
  8. Ms. Left Member

Anonymous, can you put pictures on the webpages of Samsung, Hyundai, Kia, LG and other Korean companies to condemn the dog and cat torture festivals coming up in S. Korea this month?
  9. [IMG]
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Ms. Left you are out of your depth here. You don't swing through here and ask for illegal activity ( hacking websites) and get polite responses.
    We don't do that. Fin

11. Ooooooohhhhhh pretty colors.
  12. RAF FACTION Member

Considering all the lies spread about Dennis Markuze, it becomes necessary to state the truth of the case:

This is a story about liars and criminals who are protected by an elite propaganda machine, a highly educated yet moronic atheist class, a heavily armed and corrupt justice and military system, and their incompetent and naive institutional lapdogs.

This is a story about the man who exposed them for what they really are. It is a story about their attempts to silence him using every method available. But they failed...

WHO ARE THE REAL CRIMINALS? YOU DECIDE...

Please visit:

https://storify.com/deltoidmachine/how-we-won-the-james-randi-dollar-1-000-000-parano

FOR THE VICTIMS OF THE AFGHAN AND IRAQ WARS...

http://www.dennismarkuze.com
  13. Cuntsparkle Member

You mean David Mabus don't you?
  14. Cuntsparkle Member

Denis Markus or David Mabus aka Canada's well known nostradummy netcook and all round composer of written diarrhoea. Yes we are familiar with his works.
  15. RAF FACTION Member

16. RAF FACTION Member

“Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.” - Gandhi
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  18. DeathHamster Member

http://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...ordered-to-follow-treatment-with-psychiatrist
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dennis_Markuze
  19. Then what are you? If you are not "my own personal army" then you are nothing at all. But some kids playing on the internet with DDoS. Exaggerating your roll in Egypt. And getting in a lot of trouble for nothing.
  20. Cuntsparkle Member

21. DeathHamster Member

ic_c58bd32e810890610c4d086f53c85fbc.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Cuntsparkle Member

23. How refreshingly naive and idiotic sounding at the same time.
    We'll eat you alive.
  24. Do you guys know how to hack Facebook accounts. I want to hack a homophobe mother.
  25. Disambiguation Global Moderator

William, we don't hack anything.
  26. White Tara Global Moderator

Awfully spammy up in here :rolleyes:
  27. Cuntsparkle Member

Well there's egg and bacon, egg, sausage and bacon, egg and spam, egg bacon and spam, egg bacon sausage and spam, spam bacon sausage and spam,spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Cuntsparkle Member

........or Lobster Thermostat
  29. White Tara Global Moderator

spampty spam, if in doubt always spampty spam, its wonderful I hear. :p
  30. While for that matter, welcome to a glory surpassing any glory since we first pledged ourselves to mankind, and so, to hold these beliefs as self-evident—that whoever infringes on the rights of one, infringes on the rights of all; that those at the back of humanity’s line keep everyone waiting at freedom’s door; and, a failure to salute the lowest human being is a failure to salute humankind. But, in the same breath, we also pledged to recognize the magic in every living thing and thus, the majesty of the WWP. While beyond even that, let it be said you don’t make that kind of pledge unless you can live up to it, which, of course, we can. And, of which, you will be totally certain before this night is done.”

31. Oh fuck it all sounds so idyllic! This is what I've been waiting for my entire life where can I sign up?
  32. Cidle Member

Is it OK to propose an idea and ask if people want to participate? No private army soliciting I swear! I don't want to get all CAPS LOCK. My father used caps lock when he drank.... Nearly tore my family apart.... I can't seem to find a facetious icon...
  33. "But if you're feeling masochistic"... My cause is genuine so I'll take the risk.

Dear Anonymous,

This police officer is a corrupt rapist who continues to parasitically siphon off taxpayers money while abusing innocent citizens and brutalizing them into silence. Please hack his email accounts and send any information you have on him to ( MOD EDIT EMAIL REMOVED):

<MOD EDIT DOX REMOVED> in Essex police
    Eml: <MOD EDIT EMAILS REMOVED>
    Previous Addr: <MOD EDIT DOX REMOVED>

Thank you for any help received,
    J
  34. White Tara Global Moderator

Hey J. WWP is all for legal peaceful and non violent protest actions, so hacking is not something we discuss, plan or promote. Doxing people here is a no no while proof of assertions are always welcome.
  35. White Tara Global Moderator

Suggestions are always welcome, Post it in general discussion perhaps, depending on what it references. I am sorry for your childhood capslock trauma, however, you have to be prepared to roll with the punches, trolling is a fact of life at wwp. That being said, good luck :)
  36. this again
  37. DeathHamster Member

Bozo the Clown man, Bozo the Clown!
  38. Disambiguation Global Moderator