Customize

Need Anonymous' help with your totally important cause?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by slobeck, Apr 22, 2011.

1. ToSSico Member

Well guys, i trying to fix a "video" or interview for youtube with text-speech and windows video maker+programm called balabolka..But 1st its sounds terrible 2nd looks borring 3rd do u have any advice for me how to do it better special programs for example?!

See video pls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U95xnkwKYKE
  2. Anonymous Member

Full instruction is supplied to anyone in need with this excellent, educational video:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

SHUT UP! NO! I don't want to see the fucken video and stop posting this copy in threads, mkay?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. oh slobeck i love it when you talk in all caps!
    especially when its in size 100000 font and in bold letters
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

Oh, you.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. yes yes!
    you know you LOVE it! dont deny it. its easyer if you dont ;)
  8. Enturbulette Member

I think the harshness here is completely realistic and no-fault. One of the best ways to distract Anon would be getting it involved in pointless non-issues, so if there have been a plague of moonbats lately with weird non-causes, caustic ejectus vomitus is quite in order. But then, I've got a weakness for conspiracy...
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Annotate Member

10. Anonymous Member

11. Annotate Member

12. Loki's spawn Member

Maybe this should be stickied, so people don't have to shamelessly bump it.
    EDIT- BUMP!
  13. Sponge Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

Bump!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Annotate Member

17. Anonymous Member

BUMP!
  18. Char. Limit Member

BUMP!
  19. BUMP for trying to spare us a newfag baww private army head ache
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Oh I smell OSA..."ok Louanne, today you go in as an ambassador from the Galactic Federation of Light complaining that agents of the shadow Government suppressing your proof of extraterrestrial life and you want Anonymous to hack in and retrieve the proof and broadcast it across the Internet in pithy youtube videos. Once Anon gets it on the Internet the Government can never put that long cat back in the bag."
  21. Anonymous Member

(It was time)
  22. Enturbulette Member

mak swet love to me anonfag.
  23. Anonymous Member

Best offer I've had in a long time.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Best offer I've had in a long time.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. fallingspider Member

I think the problem is that Anonymous became publically visible at a time when people need and want a hero. Since anonymous is so ambigous it's difficult for most people to grasp what exactly it is,and people impose their own expectations based on their desires and needs...People want to believe that the world is mostly good, and that Anonymous which came on the scene in such a timely fashion is really there for their benifit. The real issue at heart here is that people need to recognise that no one is going ot come to their aid if they don't help themselves first. It's why they get butthurt here, and why they're in the position their in, in the first place. You don't like the world you live? then go change it, don't sit around whinning untill you find something that might change it for you. That really only increases the chance your going to end up in an orwellian fantasy world.
    • Like Like x 4
  27. Anonymous Member

Interesting reflection and the point about heroes. Well put.

In a PM exchange with that writer that showed up here on the weekend, I had to put the fear of gawd, death and modern science into her/him before s/he wised up and realized that s/he was neither capable or qualified to write 'an article' about the history of anonymous.

At least s/he was polite and well mannered enough with the approach that was made.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

Who the fuck is this guy, didnt know that we had a speaker for the egypt projekt Oo...And interview over skype lol
  29. Anonymous Member

Who the fuck is this guy, didnt know that we had a speaker for the egypt projekt Oo...And interview over skype lol aswell unknown that the anonymous wre working on "payback" and egypt projekt the same time..if its true thx for help
  30. fallingspider Member

I thought I'd throw that out there, because of people feeling like the hactivist vending machines here. It's a matter of perspective, and most of the time people don't want to do the research or take the time to learn about what their issue is. They just want it to be fixed so they can go about their lives. To me this is what the voter turn out really signifies. Or perhaps it's just that we americans are helplessly coedependant, and lazy. (I can live with that...o btw any non-american want to adopt?)
  31. Anonymous Member

Anyway i think it isnt to bad that anonymous became public so many ppl act lke if their are a hacker anonymous and thats a good overback for the real once
  32. Anonymous Member

overback-back cover
  33. Anonymous Member

i am not sure what u mean with adopt in this sentence ?!
  34. Anonymous Member

As a thread for reflections on our observations about the 'public' and msm reactions to anonymous, I think it works.

Anonymous has 'mythic' status in the minds of "the public" and the point made about mythic heroes being expected to come to the rescue and save the day is very valid. The expectation is probably unconscious for the most part.

As for "... do not want to do the research..." is it possible that for many, they even lack the skills to do research properly?
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

Being Canadian, perhaps I can supply a clue.

One of the ways that someone can immigrate into Canada, is to be 'sponsored' by a Canadian citizen. I think 'adopt' was used as a metaphor for 'sponsored.'
  36. Anonymous Member

k got it
  37. Anonymous Member

Yea, verily, as it is written, there will always be facefags.
  38. Anonymous Member

I knowtest ur nickname...operation "egypt" ...and from youtube nickname...just wondering that find u here asking about animation shit... u seam want to be public ?!
  39. ToSSico Member

wtf ?!
    dont know u dont want to know u leave me alone if u have something to say say it on IRC if u rly know me...