Customize

Need Anonymous' help with your totally important cause?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by slobeck, Apr 22, 2011.

1. fallingspider Member

you may be right, my personal bias is abit warped right now due to only seeing the worst case scenerios. (gotta love customer serivce for that) I'm guessing I could make a case for blaming religion for the subcioncious need for heroes...Either way, part of my perception is the need to be some what understand of why people might be coming here for the proverbial vending machine, while anonymous are trolls burning bridges can still be a bad thing, especially for the troll under them.
  2. Anonymous Member

I think I understand. Maybe not.

Way back in time, when mastodons, Richard Nixon and floppy disks roamed the earth, I had a friend who worked customer service for a software company.

One time, she told me that a customer had telephoned the company with a problem. The customer was asked to "... send a copy of the disk..." to the software company. The customer photocopied the disk, and mailed it to the company.
  3. fallingspider Member

something along those lines heh..though I'm doing customer service for a disability insurance company, so I mean worst case scenerio of I'm going to loose my house, or can't afford my meds sort of thing...well and worse but big brother is watch atm so I'm only going to go into so much detail.
  4. Anonymous Member

:D damm like that
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

btw in the last 2 hours someone tried to hack me 6 times...but i am chaning my ip evry 5 min and the location, eevrytime i switch the ip i delete the history and cookies+masked ip...all files are clean trojanor sniffer inpossibe..how he can still find me ?
  6. Char. Limit Member

You smell bad.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

TOUGH SHIT! ANONYMOUS IZ NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.

trust me hearing it from me like this is a lot kinder that what will happen if you try. (as many have in the last several days) But if you're feeling masochistic, don't let me stop you
  8. Anonymous Member

oh yeah that should be it -.- maybe i should check the wireless again
  9. Anonymous Member

Isn't this the same vid that someone posted the other day - but it was from January? Perhaps someone re-uploaded this with a misleading title? The 40 search warrants happened months ago.
  10. Anonymous Member

oh yeah cool, anyway do always copy and paste the text cuse its getting borring
  11. Anonymous Member

that might be the answer...
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

It's that new rootkit from HBGary Federal. Fuckin' FBI has put it on your hard drive. You need a large electo-magnet, waved over the box for three and one half minutes. Should fix your problems pronto.
  15. Anonymous Member

Why are kinder eggs illegal in the US?
  16. Anonymous Member

Made In China?
  17. fallingspider Member

because they represent a significant choking hazard apparently.
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

You fucking noob...1st check if someone is coming through the router (w-lan) 2nd if ur using a programm like "hide ip" check where ur ispn is locate maybe they attacking their for example (bbt elektronics) 3rd the programm ur using is is from a cracker which allows him to see ur new ip verytime
  20. Anonymous Member

ip+interface and so on
  21. Anonymous Member

22. DeathHamster Member

If that doesn't work, you need to get a degaussing coil.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Zak McKracken Member

Unless HBGary also installed their rootkit in your degaussing coil.

If all else fails I think these should mitigate any FBI attack.
    If they can stop Anonymous, they can stop anything:

spot%20the%20dog%20tap%20top%20curtains.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

they're not, i saw one in a toy store this morning.
  25. PresidentShaw Member

Yall are like: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cocks
  26. PresidentShaw Member

Not you Zak, I like you
  27. Anonymous Member

I need Anonymous' help with the following important cause:
    Trolling the fuck out of the butthurt Sony faggots who are clogging up the forums!
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

A noble and Important Cause. Let's Roll!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Rockyj Member

Does anyone know where our recent posts threads went?

BTW I NEED Anonymous help! My Corgi, Bailey has a problem with dingleberrys!
    I just had him groomed & they gave him a sanitary shave butt he didn't like it cuz they made his butt look like Jesus Christ!
    I think he feels bad & now he's constipated as a result!
    Who would want shit from Jesus?
    I need Anon's help now! PLEASE ADVISE!
    Please don't respond with WE ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY! As this diatribe is getting fucken old! And Bailey can't read big caps! I would send a before pic (below pic is after) but will probably get censored!

View attachment Jesus+apparition+dog+butt+canine+christ+risen+lord

But do have old link that kinda shows Before:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/anonrockyj/5286108966/
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Loki's spawn Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

HUNGRY FOR ANOTHER SHIT THREAD!
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. Rockyj Member

Are you sure this isn't a PIC of a long brownie trying to come across as a turd?
    Could be gender issues that only Scientology can cure!
  36. Anonymous Member

^^
    It's a Present!
  37. Anonymous Member

ITS A GIFT FROM DOG!
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Rockyj Member

YEP, its a DOG eat DOG world! THANKS for gift & clearing this up!
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Lorelei Member

They aren't. I've even seen them in several Southern fleaspeck towns' convenience stores.
  40. Anonymous Member