Customize

Need FB sock to lurk in LV scientology page.

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by LastOneStanding, Jun 25, 2011.

1. hey guys i was looking through the local penny savers for shits and giggles and found this gem
    in this paper called nifty nickle.

[IMG]

after getting over the initial fits of laughter i called those guys and asked the rates to place an ad the size of a standard business card and they told me it was like 200$ per 4 issues, or something like that. then i asked them how many readers the have in the metropolitan area, and the lady on the phone hesitated for like 5 minutes before she hung up on me lol (cheap cult is cheap)
    anyway this answered my question of where the hell Las Vegas scientology was hiding on FB. they think they're clever but im smarter than them, calling it dianetics instead of what it really is. (bad bad cult)
    anyway if anyone has FB socks they use to check up on cult activity on fb get in touch with me please...
    i wanna be a sneaky motherfucker like them!
    i'm turning on my PM so feel free to message me on here, thanks :)
    also: this is they easiest way to see how many LV clams there is proclaiming their herpa derp on fb.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

I dropped by one of their "friend's" pages:
    [IMG]
  3. i want juicy sauce from the actual lv scientology wall...
    my mouth waters just thinking about it.
  4. Anonymous Member

Dude...look at some of the other scilon walls. Usually pretty boring. You should already have a fake FB already for things such as this, anyway. Full of "friends" who added you cause they get points in some game, woo woos who will take anyone in hopes of selling their shit, etc.
    Get going!
  5. i can barely handle 1 lames ass fb...
    i'd die if i had to handle 2 =C
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. dont give a fuck about them altho lulz are epic.
    need something juicy like that from the Vegas FB page even if its ten thousand years old.
    most of the lv friends are clams from other states or mission and org pages.
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. i find it hilarious that in their official website they make no mention of the word scientology...

lvlol.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ironhead Member

Shit, if my laptop hadn't died....
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Trolling Scientology Facebook accounts is fun - reply on this thread if you want to know moar and I will message chu :D
  13. Naaier Member

I'm in. Message me your sock.
  14. I got my pms turned of but im in...
    ill turn them back on when I get to a computer
  15. I don't wanna troll anything. I just want acces to a steady stream of lv scientology info. That is all.
  16. Anonymous Member

Shame you're intent to keep an eye on the LV clams FB has been posted on a public forum.
    This shit is best done using back channels.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Let them come at me
    I got this.
  18. If you could point out the back channels id be gratefull cuz afaik IRC isn't an inpenetrable fortress of solitude.
  19. Mafiawog Member

Nope. As we all know, thanks to the show "Numbers," IRC is an ocean. And we are all just little boats throwing digital drug cargo from boat to boat, but only if Y00 5pe4k 1337.
  20. Anonymous Member

Hey Spies! WTF did ya find?
  21. What we need is a code word for an activity, something not directly connected to Chanology, but a group that our socks like, so if you need sock friends, just ask the people in that group.... any ideas how to make that work?
  22. 1st we need to get together and sort out who has what socks.
  23. If we can setup some way to mass produce Anony Socks on FB for messing with the Scis.. I'm in!
  24. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  25. What's ever makes you guys happy
    But remeber I just want a way to get a steady stream of info about the LV org. I don't wanna troll them till I have someone outhere to have my back in case shit hits the fan.
  26. You need sock friends to make yourself believable. They aren't going to like someone with a barely setup page with no friends... kinda suspicious. Scilons aren't the smartest, but I like to plan to outwit smarter people.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. I know....
    that's why we need to coordinate our littke shindig to see who has what socks and coordinate our stories and what not. God I really wish I had an actuall computer instead of only my shitty phone.