Customize

Need references on Celebrity Center exclusivity

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by RolandRB, May 13, 2014.

1. RolandRB Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. RightOn Member

Time Mag just came out with the top ten cool things to do in CA and visiting the celebrity center was one of them
  3. Nancy Beazley Member

Have never seen that before. Thanks.

CELEBRITY is also further defined as:

Any person important in his field or an opinion leader or his entourage, business associates, family or friends with particular attention to the arts, sports and management and government.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

A curious request. I've looked through the Admin and Technical Dictionaries and found numerous references to the value placed on celebrities that join the cult, celebrity centers, dissemination, etc.

For example, in the Admin Dictionary:

DIVISION 4A, 1. Public Clearing Division Celebrity Centre. Its valuable final product is broad public into Scn from celebrity dissemination. (BO 7 PAC, 17 Feb 74) 2.

Flagship Org, Deck Division. (OODs 12 May 74) [Per FSO 776 of 13 May 74 Division 4 is the Technical Division where Div 4A is the Deck or Ship Keeping Division.]

(my emphasis...)

More...

PUBLIC CLEARING DIVISION, Division 4A Celebrity Centre. Its valuable final product is broad public into Scn from celebrity dissemination. It contains Department 10A, Celebrity Planning Department, with a product of planned booked prepared events, Department 11A, Celebrity Dissemination Department with a product of celebrity broad disseminations of Scn and Department 12A, Response Directing Department, with a product of public correctly directed into Scn. (BO 7 PAC, 17 Feb 74)

For me, this raises the question of why would ordinary public be kept away from Celebrity Centers if the objective is to sell the program to them, and/or turn them into whales?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. RolandRB Member

Does anyone know of cases where people were turned away from a Celebrity Centre or advised to go to an ordinary Org because they were not celebrity enough?
  6. Anonymous Member

For what it's worth, and to my great surprise, this morning, I found a comment posted at The Bunker in relation to the piece Tony posted about the Jean and Kerri Kasem debacle.

http://tonyortega.org/2014/06/09/ca...s-kerris-involvement-in-scientology-relevant/

The Comment (I've taken the liberty of correcting some appalling spelling):

Moonshot Observer • 2 hours ago

For the run-of-the-muck Scientologist it is a High Crime and a Suppressive Act to deny being a Scientologist. It is punishable by even higher donations to the IAS and years and years of being repeatedly run through the Ethics ringer. You may not hide your membership or take yourself off the published graduation and donation announcements. You may not take services in secret.

But if your a celeb or some other lofty personage, well, different rules apply.

I was on staff at a particular Advanced Org when we got word that an young heir of the Dow family, of Dow Chemical fame, was coming to the Org for service. The place was thrown into a tizzy preparing for his secret arrival and servicing. Other paying public were shunted off their line-ups and no doubt some were kicked out of their cushy *suits so the Young Lord"s entourage could take a floor or wing or something for themselves. It was made very clear to the staff that no other public was to know who was in the house.

In Scientology, where all pigs are equal and subject to the SAME ethics policies, clearly some pigs are more equal than others.

Here's the uncorrected copy:

Moonshot Observer • 2 hours ago

For the run-of-the-muck Scientologist it is a High Crime and a Suppresive Act to deny being a Scientologist. It is punishable by even higher donations to the IAS and years and years of being repeatedly run through the Ethics ringer. You may not hide your membership or take yourself off the published graduation and dontation announcements. You may not take services in secret.

But if your a celeb or some other loftly personage, well, different rules apply.

I was on staff at a particular Advanced Org when we got word that an young heir of the Dow famlly, of Dow Chemical fame, was coming to the Org for service. The place was thrown into a tizzy preparing for his secret arrival and servicing. Other paying public were shunted off their line-ups and no doubt some were kickced out of their cushy suits so the Young Lord"s entourage could take a floor or wing or something for themselves. It was made very clear to the staff that no other public was to know who was in the house.

In Scientology, where all pigs are equal and subject to the SAME ethics policies, clearly some pigs are more equal than others.

It would be best to be able to corroborate these claims, and The Bunker Comment Thread had nothing further to offer when I was there.

* I suspect the poster intended to write "suites."
    • Like Like x 2