Customize

NEEDED: Interview Notes (Cheat Sheet)

Discussion in 'Media' started by gregg, Oct 14, 2008.

1. moarxenu Member

Re: NEEDED: Interview Notes (Cheat Sheet)

Ninja_Llama, the binder idea is so useful. Some cells are beginning to call on elected officials, civic organizations, schools, and churches. This is a perfect way to present info and adapt it to various groups. Having color is particularly important to grab ppl's attention.

Great work.
  2. VivaLaXenu Member

How about a section of Hubbard Quotes with ciatations?

“Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion”

"(The Chinese) have neither the foresight or endurance to overrun any white country in any way except by intermarriage. One American marine could stand off a great many yellowmen without much effort."

"A Chinaman can not live up to a thing, he always drags it down."

"They smell of all the baths they didn’t take. The trouble with China is, there are too many chinks here. “

“The South African native is probably the one impossible person to train in the entire world; he is probably impossible by any human standard.”

“One of the reasons they [the Japanese] have bad eyesight is probably these microscopic characters [furigana] which have many lines and strokes to them.& We wonder why they went mad and bombed Pearl Harbor when they knew they couldn’t win. That [the Japanese language] would be a reason.”

“He’s [the Arab] been going crazy steadily and gradually ever since he lost the early very fertile basins of the Middle East. He’s been going crazy ever since he failed to learn wheat farming and brought about the erosion of all of the fertile areas of the Middle East.

This race has been going for a very, very long time and has been eating death for a very long time and it is death.”

“The problem of South Africa is different than the world thinks. There is no native problem. The native worker gets more than white workers do in England! The South African government is not a police state. It’s easier on people than the United States government!”

“Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her crimes, known and unknown.”

“We are slowly and carefully teaching the unholy a lesson. It is as follows: We are not a law enforcement agency. BUT we will become interested in the crimes of people who seek to stop us. If you oppose scientology we promptly look up - and find and expose - your crimes. If you leave us alone we will leave you alone. It’s very simple. Even a fool can grasp that. And don’t underrate our ability to carry it out.”

“And I don’t see that popular measures, self-abnegation and democracy have done anything for Man but push him further into the mud. Currently, popularity endorses degraded novels, self-abnegation has filled the Southeast Asian jungles with stone idols and corpses, and democracy has given us inflation and income tax.”

“Make money. Make more money. Make other people make money.”

I think hearing it in his own words would really freak people out. :eek:
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

How about adding some of this to the child abuse section>

Source: HCOPL 1 September 1965, "Ethics Protection":

In short a staff member can get away with murder so long as his statistic is up and can't sneeze without a chop if it's down. ... When people do start reporting a staff member with a high statistic, what you investigate is the person who turned in the report.

Child rapist Gabriel Williams
    SCIENTOLOGY SEX ASSAULT NIGHTMARE
    New York Post, 2 October 2005

A FORMER Scientology staffer is breaking her silence about being sexually assaulted 100 times at ages 16 and 17 by the church supervisor [Gabriel Williams] she was "ordered" to live with, and then receiving threats and intimidating phone calls when she reported the abuse... In a related civil suit brought by Stewart against Williams and the church, she recently received as part of the settlement a "generous monetary resolution," said her attorney. Although the church admitted no wrongdoing, it forked over about $700,000, sources say. '

As found here @ Part of Tax-exempt Child Abuse and Neglect by Mike Gormez.

As well, in the major crimes/fraud section I think the 'Slatkin Affair' could be added too. Info here> Exposing the Mysteries of WWC, there are some good Fishman quotes too on how they plan various frauds/manipulations including his affidavits on his participation in defrauding the US gov't for things like education grants etc., I mean hell, this was out and out theivery perpetrated by Co$ members in 'good standing' (of course they were good members, they were making shitloads of loot for the *choke-gag* 'cause'.

Aside from the many, many human rights abuses, mysterious deaths (of which most should be revisited imho), I think its important to point out the many business ventures(read 'frauds') that Co$ embarks on as part of their con, that they are a business organization etc., the more recent the better too. This leopard hasn't changed its spots for a long time, that should be fairly straight forward to point out to people. By the shear volume of information available I can understand anyone getting overwhelmed when trying to explain things, liek where the heck do you start?
    'nother thought. Fliers are great, the moar the merrier imho, I think cheap business cards printed on both sides with, say, 10-20 of the most informative links on it, my thought is they'd be easily pocketed by JohnQ and refered to later, they're easy to carry for the picketers too, wouldn't be hard to make 'em look nice enough to hang on to either :)
    Just a thot or three, my opinions, lame as they are :)

Cheers,

Og
  4. nightfire Member

Interview Cheat Sheet

I. Why is Scientology Bad in the First Place?

• Sea Org
    o poor living/working conditions for staff - L.A. Times, June 26 1990 : THE SCIENTOLOGY STORY : Part III, Inside the Church Souce : Media Article
    o RPF (and RPF's RPF) - Kent, Stephen A., Department of Sociology, University of Alberta Canada. : June 30 1997 : Scientology -- Is This a Religion? Source : Academic Thesis
    o coerced abortions - ABC News April 24 2008 : Nightline -- Growing Up Scientologst Source : News Broadcast
    o separation of spouses/immediate family, often to different countries, or different regions
    o routinely denies SO members the "shore leave" they were promised, never 2 weeks/year
    o Sub-minimum wage compensation for SO workers (~$35/week if you're lucky, usually less, often none at all)

• Abuses of Staff
    o protection of abusive staff from prosecution ¬- Source: HCOPL 1 September 1965, "Ethics Protection":
    • Child Abuse and Neglect
    o sweatshop working conditions for children in the Cadet Org
    o manual labor
    o separation from parents
    o substandard education
    o poor child care for infants and toddlers
    • Specific Cases of Authorized Abuse
    o Child rapist Gabriel Williams – “SCIENTOLOGY SEX ASSAULT NIGHTMARE” New York Post, 2 October 2005
    o Jeff Hawkins, abused by David Miscavige – “Selling Scientology” The Portland Mercury Aug. 7, 2008
    • Harassing Critics
    o Fair Game policy
    o Legal harassment
    o Pickets and flyerings
    • Lying and Scamming Parishioners
    o excessive mandatory donations
    o deceptive recruiting practices such as lies about L. Ron
    o hiding key aspects of Scientology from new recruits for years
    o Might want to mention lies about asbestos on the Freewinds here (also applies to staff abuses)
    • Practicing medicine illegally
    o encourages members to believe they can cure cancer with Scientology, and to forgo proper medical treatment
    o "touch assists" for rescue workers
    o Narconon/Purification rundown
    o auditing for cancer and other illnesses
    o denying psychiatric care for the mentally ill/Introspection Rundown
    • Attempting to insinuate Scientology Practices into other institutions
    o Applied Scholastics: trying to get Scientology teachings into schools, public and private
    o Narconon: lying to drug addicts and their families, practicing bad medicine and recruiting. Talking in public and private classrooms
    o CCHR: spreading lies about Psychiatry to continue the Church's war on good medical practices
    o WISE: and other business-tech selling fronts goes here
    • Lawsuits Filed by Scientology
    o Filing frivolous lawsuits against critics and government agencies
    o Spending millions to push frivolous lawsuits to winning verdicts (and creating precidence which conflicts with the body of law) <---- check this
    o IRS was a victim of this tactic, scientologist can write off hundreds of thousands of $$$ of religious donations that other religions cannot – Sklar vs. IRS :Jewish family tried to take same exemption and is denied
    • Lawsuits Aimed at Scientology and it’s Practices
    o 1997: Italy: Criminal Association – “Italian Scientologists Jailed” January 18, 1997 Agence France Presse
    o 1997: USA: Lawrence Dominick Wollersheim vs.
    Church of Scientology - Case No. C332027, Superior Court of the State of California, for the County of Los Angeles
    o 2007: Belgium – “Church of Scientology Faces Criminal Charges in Belgium” Associated Press, Sept. 4, 2007
    o 2008: France: Fraud Charges – “Scientology Charged with Fraud in France” Mon Sep 8, 2008
    o Claire Headley vs. Church of Scientology International, Religious Technology Center – Filed Jan. 20, 2009
    o Mark Headley vs. Church of Scientology International – Filed Jan. 5, 2009
    • Status of Scientology in Various Countries
    o USA: Scientology has 401c Tax-exempt status, and it’s members are allowed to take tax exemptions that members of other faiths may not.
    o UK: Scientology has charity status due to an agreement between the UK, and Austrailia, but is not a recognized religion.
    o Germany: Scientology is considered a commercial, rather than religious organization. The German government ordered in 1997 that the activities of Scientology be monitored on the grounds that they come in conflict with freedom and democracy.
    o France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Israel, Mexico, and Belgium: All have not recognized Scientology as a religion.
    o Austrailia, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, and Taiwan: Scientology is a considered a legitimate religion.

II. Why is Anonymous Involved?

• Free Speech issues
    • Fair Gaming of Critics
    • improving our footbullet collection
    • Reaction from the Church

III. Why Are They Dead

• Lisa McPherson: died December 5 1995 after 17 days of captivity lost ~40 lbs in that period due to starvation/dehydration (disputed by CoS, partially discredited coroner)
    • Quentin Hubbard Died November 12 1976
    • Elli Perkins March 13, 2003 (Happy Birthday LRH!) Was stabbed 77 times by her schizophrenic son who was withheld proper medical care for his condition
    • Josephus Havenith Feb. 25 1980 "Drowned" in a bathtub filled with scalding water
    • Philip Gale March 13, 1998 (Happy Birthday LRH!) Jumped out a 10th floor window at MIT on LRH's birthday.
    • Kaja Ballo, age 20, Died March 28th, 2008 - Daughter of Norwegian Parliament member; killed herself by jumping out her dormitory window a few hours after getting negative reports on a stress test
    • Shawn Lonsdale, Died February 26th, 2008 (SEE ALSO: Fair Gaming of Critics) - "Suicide" via garden hose/exhaust pipe through his window - followed by extensive handling by Scientologists at Flag
    • Uwe Stuckenbrock, Died October 8th, 2008 (45)- Was detained at the Los Angeles RPF facility from 2001 until 2007. Before this, he had already endured years of abuse (1997-2001) at the RPF unit near San Jacinto, California. Uwe suffered from Multiple Sclerosis, a debilitating neurological condition. Despite his illness, Scientology’s leaders kept Uwe detained in the RPF.
    • Patrick "Ricko" W. Desmond, died while under the "care" of Narconon in Georgia (went in to deal with alcoholism, a CoS "mentor" introduced him to heroin for the first time, it did not go well, he died

IV. Major Controversies

• Snow White
    o more than 100 government agencies infiltrated by CoS agents
    o Stole documents from government files
    o destroyed documents in government files
    o planted documents

• Operation Freakout
    o Framed Paulette Cooper for bomb threats
    • Project Normandy
    o Planned takeover of the town of Clearwater by CoS
    • Project Bulgravia
    o Began in 1992 (during period of civil unrest in the Balkans) - an attempt to establish a Scientology state in that region, starting with establishment of industries and telecommunications in Albania (thankfully never came to any fruition, unlike the other ops in this list)
    o Scans/Translations of source material: http://solitarytrees.net/racism/naageng.htm Project A | Scientology Racism (Someone might want to consider re-hosting this. The place it's hosted at now might not be the most reliable. Site run by an OG named Ted Mayett
    • Tom Cruise Video

V. Scientology's Response

• Fair Gaming Anon
    o Gregg
    o Sean
    o Angry Gay Pope
    o Socal mass outing/flyering for September
    o AnonOrange
    • Other Reactions
    o Psyops sound warfare against Gold protestors
    o counter flyering
    o "Anonymous Hate Crimes" DVD
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Swarm Theory Member

Having been in more newspapers and on more radio stations and more tv stations than I, at this stage in my life I regret to have been, here's my two pennies:

Your cheat sheet is too long.

5 deadly points.

Keep it to that.

1) Really? paying to play? AKA Why are people required to spend money to become better?

2) Really? Why do people have to work for free or pay money to get off substance abuse?

3) Really? Human Rights only comes from paying money or working for free?

4) Really? You have to give up your friends and family, well not really give up but discard them in order to advance in your religion?

5) Really? There's a price tag on my becoming a better human being?

Adapt people.

Contemporary words and current events.

AKA "Pay to Pray" (Governor of Illinois - thank you)
  6. crunch Member

hi so i am going to copy all of this and i can put in pdf format....then what should i do? i can send it via email...ill ask my graphic artist i work with for help on this....any one have more good info?
  7. Nataku Member

This is a cheat sheet for intervews, not a standalone document to send to peope. Have you seen the Gold release of the CoS Info Pack? http://img1.anonbw.com/press/GoldInfoPack.pdf
  8. Herro Member

The original file can no longer be found. Any chance anyone's got it to reupload?

Similarly, any chance of an updated version of this?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Agreeing with Herro. Is there any pdf files on the internet at all?
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

12. Anontacular Member

Apologies if I missed it mentioned here already - maybe something like: Local Infiltration, Deception & the Opinion Leader. I can't overstate what a sleazy thing it was when a South Bay scilon got to a County employee, who is a woman of color, and is a rights activist/spearhead, and got her to approve of and assist in local distribution of a libelous anti-anon hate flier. This was handed out in a large area around the cult location.

Small scale campaigns if influence like this happen, but it might clutter up the sheet if they were all listed.

I think this kind of cult activity is common enough to mention though.
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

good idea
  17. RolandRB Member

They are NOT practicing medicine illegally. What they do is not medicine. They are preventing people from getting proper medical attention but they are not practicing medicine illegally. You only need a licence if you practise conventional medicine which is allopathic medicine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allopathic_medicine
  18. Anonymous Member

Am I the only anon slightly worried that the first quote was almost certainly never said by Hubbard (not sufficiently sourced and is contradicted by Hubbard’s own actions when starting Dianetics) while the second is a paraphrase?
    In law it does not actually matter whether what you do is medicine or not to fall foul of the law. Claiming cures is all that is needed. Examples showing this include the recent French case and when the New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners sued in 1953.
  19. xenubarb Member

20. Anonymous Member

Who?
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

From that site:
    I don’t understand why people can’t spot the huge gap in the logic here. When Hubbard released Dianetics he claimed it was a science. There was no mention, whatsoever, of religion. None. Nada. It was constant claims of being science, being strictly test-tube and being totally based on experiment. The same theme even shows up the famous quote about not being “a psychotherapy nor a religion”.

What actually occurred seems to flatly contradict this quote.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

It depended a lot on his audience/market at the time. When he first published Dianetics, he was trying to sell to science-fiction fans who would accept a "new science of the mind" but not a religion. As well, he possibly still had hopes that it would be accepted by the medical mainstream as therapy.

Later, when Hubbard Dianetics crashed and burned and Scientology was created, it externally claimed to be a religion for legal purposes, but internally the "religious angle" was probably very wink-wink, nudge-nudge or simply ignored for quite a long time.
  24. xenubarb Member

And now the wife he was forced to divorce is DM's bitch. Got a stank of King David on it, doesn't it?
  25. Can someone point me in the right Place, I am looking for any reports of deaths in the hands of the Rockspider Cult. Named ""Scientology"" is that Wankology"
  26. Anonymous Member

Whatever.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Are you that Usenet k00k/troll Robert James?

Coz if you are, you should GTFO, you stinking pedo
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Check, and I am the moron to do it.