Customize

Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by KlaatuBaradaNichto, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

Mary Gaiman, the mother of Neil Gaiman's children is awarded a "Gold Humanitarian award" for channeling money into the cult!

Thanks to Neil Gaiman for his 2010 contributions to the cult of Scientology!

West US Idle Org Newsletters - Ex Scientologist Message Board

marygaimangoldhumanawar.jpg

Chad Lane
    Katherine Anne Jordan
    Winnie Berberich
    Andy Magnus
    Dennis McKenna
    Jonathan Mauer
    Mary Gaiman <----- Neil's wife?
    Mike Staples
    Chiara Staples
    David Brier
    Sherry Brier
    Michael Baybak
    Liz Baybak
    Dennis Simmons
    Janet Simmons
    Bob Walker
    Jeni Walker

I have added this material due to an accusation later in the thread.

Neil Gaiman funnels large amounts of money into the cult of Scientolgy via Mary Gaiman, money that derives from their jointly owned company, [COLOR="Red"]The Blank Corporation[/COLOR]. Neil and Mary Gaiman are the executive officers of The Blank Corporation.

[COLOR="Red"]The Blank Corp website:[/COLOR]

http://blankcorporation.com/

Neil Gaiman and Mary Gaiman jointly contributed $35,000.00 to Scientology in 2009 according to Scientology's Cornerstone Newsletter.

Because Mary Gaiman is still in business with Neil Gaiman, despite their divorce, all of her copious documented contributions derive from Neil Gaiman's written works. Not to mention that Scientologists do not co-own companies with non Scientologists since much of their income will go to Scientology!

[COLOR="Red"]Docs on Neil Gaiman's Blank Corporation[/COLOR]:

http://www.neilgaiman.com/journal/agblogarchive/2001_06/

They have two employees, Neil Gaiman and Mary Gaiman.

http://www.manta.com/c/mm74jng/the-blank-corporation

Mary Gaiman is fully funded by Neil Gaiman, not only by alimony and child support but through their jointly owned venture, The Blank Corporation.

I would have to ask POOKS exactly how much money is involved in receiving a "Gold Humanitarian Award," but I'm sure it's quite a bit.

In 2009, Neil Gaiman interviewed with Scientology friendly Dana Goodyear for the New York Times, where he made a lame and arrogant attempt to quash his Scientology connection, (after having just paid them $35,000.00) and now we see in 2010, the contributions just keep coming. Gaiman also defended the cult saying they were oppressed and that he "stands" with them.
  2. amaX Member

Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

What the hell happened to the rest of the continent?!
  3. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

They weren't good enough, that's what.

WESTSIDE%20EMBLEM%204.jpg
  4. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

Maybe these are the areas that survive the Nuclear War. I always hoped Pasadena would survive!
  5. krampus Member

This is where Gaiman's child support is going, and he's glad.

[IMG]
  6. Sponge Member

Thread title is misleading. Unless I've missed something here, please show me where it says this scieno front is owned, run or directly supported by Neil Gaiman.

All I've seen ITT is the assertion that his ex-wife could be wasting child support from him on scienocrap. If that's all it is then say so. If there's more then lets have it.
  7. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

The title of this thread is not misleading. Neil Gaiman funnels large amounts of money into the cult of Scientolgy via Mary Gaiman, money that derives from their jointly owned company, The Blank Corporation. Neil and Mary Gaiman are the executive officers of The Blank Corporation.

The Blank Corp website:

http://blankcorporation.com/

Neil Gaiman and Mary Gaiman jointly contributed $35,000.00 to Scientology in 2009 according to Scientology's Cornerstone Newsletter.

Because Mary Gaiman is still in business with Neil Gaiman, despite their divorce, all of her copious documented contributions derive from Neil Gaiman's written works. Not to mention that Scientologists do not co-own companies with non Scientologists since much of their income will go to Scientology!

Docs on Neil Gaiman's Blank Corporation:

Neil Gaiman - June 2001

They have two employees, Neil Gaiman and Mary Gaiman.

The Blank Corporation - Menomonie, Wisconsin (WI) | Company Profile

Mary Gaiman is fully funded by Neil Gaiman, not only by alimony and child support but through their jointly owned venture, The Blank Corporation.

I would have to ask POOKS exactly how much money is involved in receiving a "Gold Humanitarian Award," but I'm sure it's quite a bit.

In 2009, Neil Gaiman interviewed with Scientology friendly Dana Goodyear for the New York Times, where he made a lame and arrogant attempt to quash his Scientology connection, (after having just paid them $35,000.00) and now we see in 2010, the contributions just keep coming. Gaiman also defended the cult saying they were oppressed and that he "stands" with them.
  8. Anonymous Member

^ this
  9. Anonymous Member

docs?
  10. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

Gaiman interviewed by Goodyear:

topic_movies : The New Yorker

Read more: topic_movies : The New Yorker

Lizzie Calioli is still high up in the cult and runs the Wealden House center where Gaiman was photographed.

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/l/lizzie-calcioli.html

Leaked : photos of Neil Gaiman backstage at The Colbert Report and his links to the disturbing 'Wealden House Life Improvement Centre' in East Grinstead | GAIMAN | Followers of the disturbing Scientology cult
  11. Sponge Member

That's better.
  12. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

Thank you, Sponge... apparently I needed my ass kicked
  13. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

"Yo Babies"? Lulz.
  14. LocalSP Member

Fuck Kneel Gayman.
  15. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

Mary Gaiman (AKA: Princess "Yo Baby" Freeway) keeping her energy high on the tone scale with the whole Scientology clan. (She likes to watch...)

Mary Gaiman (princessfreeway) on Twitter
  16. PreOne Member

DUDE!...W.T.F...they're everywhere!
    He was a good author...
    I just felt my soul shatter...i'll never look at babycakes the same way again. :(
  17. pooks Member

If the Idle Org status are the same for each org then then Gold Humanitarian is world half a million dollars.

I found these status levels from previous Miami Newsletters.

Golden Humanitarian $500,000.00
    Silver Humanitarian $250,000.00
    Humanitarian with honors $150,000.00
    Humanitarian $100,000.00
    Premier Benefactor $ 50,000.00
    Benefactor $ 35,000.00
    Vanguard Club Member
    Honors $20,000.00
    Vanguard Club Member $10,000.00
    Alumni $ 5,000.00
    Contributor $ 1,000.00
    Supporter $ 500.00
  18. Anonymous Member

So you're going to treat him as a Potential Trouble Source until he disconnects from his ex-wife.

Got it.
  19. Anonymous Member

Let's have a bit more context here:

So he's an Ex, essentially. He was brought up in Scientology, and although he's escaped from it himself, he's not going to disconnect from his family.

Seems fair enough to me. Can't see what I would have done differently.
  20. whoever Member

oh, fuck--never mind.
  21. anon555 Member

if hes still giving money, he's not an ex in my book. i can understand not wanting to dis scientology in public when there is family involved (nicole kidman tech) but giving to the church doesnt count as alimony or child support. he's a full-fledged sci who's smart enough not to do the silly course work.
  22. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

Thanks POOKS, you rock! This is really helpful. The USA Gaiman's may be upping their contributions.

Funding on the scale of half a million dollars, even if accumulated over years must derive from Gaiman's entertainment income and is now funneled into the cult via Mary Gaiman.

As far as the Gaiman being a "Potential trouble source" until he "disconnects" from Mary Gaiman remark.... No one here, at Why We Protest is telling anyone to disconnect from anyone. People are free here. If you want to read Gaiman's funny books, knock yourself out.

We are, however, gathering reconnaissance on a particularly heinous cult; one that killed Lisa McPherson and left Uwe Stukenbrock to rot for 8 years in an RPF camp with severe MS and who "disappears" people.

And as far as "Can't see what I would have done differently" goes... how about refraining from giving a half a million dollars to the cult? How about exhibiting a modicum of backbone? Also, quoting The New Yorker Article (read propaganda) placed by Scientology friendly Dana Goodyear who wrote a fluff piece about The Celebrity Center and Gaiman's own quote as your evidence is absurd. There is a clear money stream here leading from Neil Gaiman to Scientology.

Scientology brainwashes their members to lie, as we can see from Mike Rinder, who now admits that he regularly lied to the media to protect the cult. Scientology members are trained to lie.

Neil Gaiman has routinely hidden his connection to the cult and lied about his involvement— and now his funding of the cult.

All people who fund the cult are creating an infrastructure which hurts people, KILLS people, and captures new victims.

Personally, I have a problem with people who fund the cult. I think they should cop to the fact and face the music instead of hiding behind a ladies skirt.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

docs?

all you've talked about so far is his wife's money. sure, it derives from his income but if he's legally obliged to give it to her and he can't control how she spends it, then wtf?

seems like a witch-hunt mentality to me.
  24. Anonymous Member

I meant his ex-wife's money.
  25. Zak McKracken Member

his daddy, David Gaiman, was LRH's right-hand man in the UK.
    I'm still unsure as to how much of the koolaid NG still has in his system,
    (he's shown ambivalence in the past.
    He 'might' have been semi-disconnected,
    he might have been declared SP [unconfirmed],
    he divorced his Scientologist wifey,
    he's dating an apparent non-scientologist (or "not yet Scientologist")

but he seems to have been handled:
    he's given lots of $$$ even recently,
    he's very careful to avoid criticizing CoS- even while trying to distance himself a little))

but he was raised by some of the most vicious and malevolent spooks the Commodore ever conjured up.

Ice to eskimoes?
    David Gaiman sold PURIF to Chernobyl

[spoiler]
    The Gaimans own the 'G and G Vitamins' receiving handsome profit fro selling the huge vitamin doses for the 'purification rundowns'. Mrs.West experienced serious problems because of unlawful methods used to recruit members into the scientological organization. The Gaimans, David and Sheila, who also give sometimes their name as the Gaims, call themselves the managers of certain 'International Humanitarian Detoxication Services,' as well as of the 'International Service for Detoxication of Humans.' They were the ones who secured from deputy minister of health protection V.Agapov the unlawful approval of the 'purification rundowns.' Having the support of the deputy minister, David and Sheila Gaiman went to the country hospital of the RF president management department (directed by A.Romanov) and the nearby children's sanatorium 'Vasilyevskoye' (directed by N.Belova and her deput S.Kavun). They were heartily welcomed and opened in the hospital a commercial bureau named 'Prekom' 'to service' patients for cash. In this way the sect took hold of the 'new Russians' who went for treatment in the Kremlin hospitals. They were not particularly impressed by the sweet scientological phraseology but, trusting the hospital status, gave obediently to the 'Prekom' 1000 dollars per session. It remains unknown how many of them signed up to new scientological programs after being through the 'rundown...'According to some information, the scienological sauna was visited by such a giant of the Russian show business as Vladimir Presnyakov. The sect has prepared no less than ten doctors who became their 'fifth column' in the Kremlin hospitals. Using those doctors, the scientologists began to introduce their program into the 'Vasilyevskoye' sanatorium which treated Chernobyl children f r somatic ailments. The chief doctor directed for a group of 13- and 14-year-olds to be taken off any other treatment and given into the cares of the Gaiman couple and the freshly-baked scientologist N.Vorontsov who had become the general director of the Russia Hubbard program. The experiment of 'taking out the radiation' involved 27 children who went through the full cycle of the 'purification rundown'. The sect members were not discouraged either by the control testing which showed that radionuclides had not been taken out of the children's organisms, or by the giddiness, heightened heartbeat and the 'disorienting effect' experienced by the young patients. Not by the complications such as profuse appearance of carbuncles which began with seven children after the 'marathon', not by the sanitarium personnel who pointed out to the dangers of the experiments.
    [/spoiler]
  26. Anonymous Member

Thx, that says a lot.
    Dunno about Gaiman, but, after the Cruise career wreck, scilebrities who are not already known as members are more likely to give their support to the Cult behind the scenes.
  27. Anonymous Member

Christmas at the Gaimans's must be really shit.
  28. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

Mary Gaiman is in business with Neil Gaiman. Mary Gaiman derives her income from Blank Corp and possibly G&G Vitamins. I don't know if you've heard, but the Scienos don't pay very well.

Neil Gaiman spends a lot of time on line, trolling the web and trying to sway minds to accept his goofy propaganda that he is not a Scientologist, despite the obvious money trail leading from Scientology to him. It's probably easier to get people to swallow the Koolaid at comic con.

My people are Anonymous. They have learned to live without stupidity.
  29. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

If you check the Blank Corp Docs, Gaiman only nets $500,000.00 per year. I jested above concerning the child support, mathematically speaking, Mary Gaiman's alimony would hardly give her the means to pump half a million dollars into the cult when Gaiman's the one who brings in that kind of money.

Gaiman funds the cult. And by the way, this isn't a witch hunt... it's a CLAM hunt.
  30. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

31. amaX Member

<3
  32. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

Okay, that was sooooo awesome... the last time I laughed that hard was when Slappy played musical chairs.
  33. Anonymous Member

Can haz financial info on G&G Vitamins plz?
  34. Anonymous Member

But Gaiman CAN'T be a Scientologist because I don't WANT him to be a Scientologist! ! !1 11! ! Because I like his work and therefore I think I know and like the man himself!

And he doesn't seem to be either a fool or a knave, which totally disrupts all my prejudices about 'Scilons'.

Also I feel sorry for child-Neil being barred from prep school for being brought up by his parents as a Scilon.

Shitfuckbollocks.

How about we say that, given who his daddy was, he could be a whole lot worse?

Move on, folks. Nothing to see here.
  35. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

G & G Vitamins pulls in almost 6 million dollars annually. G & G was owned and operated by David and Sheila Gaiman and now has a board of directors, probably Scientologists and higher ups in the Gaiman clan such as Claire Edwards and Lizzie Calcioli. (Any intel on this would be great since they are a major money source for the cult.)

David and Sheila Gaiman are OT 8, flag-waving Scientologists of the most extreme caliber. They devoted their lives to the cult. David, now dead, was instrumental in persecuting Paulette Cooper, and according to eye-witness accounts, Sheila is a devotee to Hubbard's tech.

As Good ole" Zak McKracken pointed out earlier in this thread, Russia is a huge market for G & G and David and Sheila Gaiman's work there paved the way for their Scientology Vitamin Monopoly. (Another area of curiosity is Kirstie Alley's Vitamin/weight loss push and if G & G is connected? Any intel would be great.)

G & G Vitamins grew fat on the idiotic Purification Rundown created by L. Ron Hubbard by supplying the high dose vitamins needed to Scientologists and Orgs worldwide.

(Vitamins prescribed in such high doses (under stressful heat conditions) can cause incredible amounts of damage vitamins and minerals - vitamin chart).

Purification Rundown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Below is a list of known donations by The Gaiman Family USA and UK with separate donations by G & G Vitamins. This is probably a partial list of donations since it is research intensive to assemble these figures. Pooks has been tireless in assembling this kind of extremely useful data Thank you Pooks for your diligence, and endurance and clarity, you should get a medal.

It's from this kind of hard data published in Scientology's own journals, that we can build a picture of the money trail and who is involved in Scientology, since the Scientologists themselves will lie about their status, as Will Smith continues to do, even as he builds Scientology schools to indoctrinate children. This is a known pattern with Scientologists and I believe it will grow more pervasive as Anonymous turns up the heat.

Ideal Continent News

2010 Mary Gaiman /Gold Humanitarian Award ($500,000.00)

Cornerstone Newsletter/November (Donation to the “Super Power” Building)*

Cornerstone stats: $142 million plus given to Super Power Scam - Ex Scientologist Message Board

2009: Mary and Neil Gaiman November 2009 ($35,000.00)

Impact #114 (circa September 2006)

2006: G & G Food Supplies/Patrons ($40,000.00)

2006: The Gaiman Family USA / Patrons with Honors ($100,000.00)

2006: David & Sheila Gaiman /UK Silver Meritorious ($750,000.00)

Impact magazine #105

2003: The Gaiman Family USA/ Patrons with Honors ($100,000.00)

Impact #109

2004: G & G Foods Patrons ($40,000.00)

2004 The Gaiman Family USA USA/ Founding Patrons ($100,000.00)

Patrons are those who became Patrons by the IAS 20th Anniversary (October/November 2004).

Here is a link to G & G info:

http://www.gandgcontract.com/aboutgandg.php

Excerpt: G&G Vitamins

The History

How it all began
    The company G&G started as a partnership between David Gaiman and his pharmacist wife Sheila, in a room of a house in East Grinstead in 1965. Shortly after, the first shop was opened in East Grinstead’s historic High Street, supplying health foods along with the vitamins and minerals.
    A move was necessary in 1983 to larger premises on Railway Approach. The move meant a turning point for G&G. Rather than compete in the traditional health food market, a new concept was born: the Vitamin Centre. G&G began to concentrate on providing nutritional data and research information from around the world to practitioners, nutritionists and clinics in the UK and Europe. The company quickly established an enviable reputation for the data supplied and for the high quality professional product range, which was developed as a result of its research. In 1987 G&G moved to London Road with 10,000 square feet of space. Within a year, the first encapsulating machine had been purchased and G&G were making their own label vitamins (the Trufil™ range) how they wanted: pure, high quality and high strength.
    The health food business being what it is, word got around. Contracts to develop, formulate and manufacture innovative, exclusive product ranges for some of the leading companies, professionals, clinics and practitioners in the UK and Europe followed. Two more encapsulating machines were added and contract manufacture started to escalate.
    Due to the enormous demand for G&G products and services and the resultant expansion, G&G moved again in 1997 from its “bursting at the seams” premises into a 31,000 square feet of state of the art manufacturing and production facilities, with a full adoption of GMP (good manufacturing practice) regulations, housed within a pharmaceutical standard “clean room complex”.
    G&G Today
    Today G&G’s turnover is in excess of £3,500,000 per annum and operates from its own buildings, has its own factory, sales, trade, mail order and Vitamin Centre shops. Expansion into Europe was facilitated by the establishment of distributors in Holland, Germany, Austria, Greece and Denmark.
    G&G now supply practitioners, doctors, trade and clinics and direct to the public in the UK, East and West Europe, Russia, Japan, Hong Kong, Africa, USA and Australia. In fact, over 40 countries.
    The company has recently been split into two main divisions in order to increase efficiency in delivery: the G&G Vitamin Centre which services mail order, trade and shop customers, and G&G Manufacturing, which manufactures all the products and takes care of Contract customers (customers selling formulations under their own label).
    G&G also manufactures and supplies vitamins, minerals, amino acids and proteins for the respected Human Detoxification Programme, currently operating in the former Soviet Union.
  36. wolfyrik Member

Gaiman's sister is still in, his Dad died only last year, his ex-wife who also takes care of his children is in, which pretty much means that they are in. I think it's understandable he doesn't go mouthing off about the cult, especially when you consider their policy of destroying families.

As for him giving money to the clams, if your remaining family and your children were in, wouldn't you do what you had to to keep seeing them? Neil Gaiman is great author who's been strung over a barrel by a criminal gang, led by a violent, abusive dictator.

I think a little slack is in order.
  37. Re: Neil Gaiman's Scieno Front

I feel sorry for the shmuck too, but this is war. These upper class Scientologists like the Gaiman's either lie to themselves about how the Sea Org members are being treated or hide it from themselves.

In this case, because Neil was an auditor and ran an org, I think he lied to himself or has been turned into a sociopath by auditing and handling. This is the age old human choice, should I benefit from someone else's pain? Should I take the Hollywood and literary contacts and the tax deductions, or stand up to something I know to be wrong?

Gaiman is not a fool or a knave, but he is morally bankrupt and I use that cliche in its truest form. All that money goes to building RPF Camps as well as Ideal Orgs. Gaiman is not stupid, if he looked on the web he would find all the evidence needed to make the right decision about feeding money into the cult, the problem is... he just doesn't care whether RPF camps exist. He just doesn't care whether kids are committing suicide in an organization he is funding.

Gaiman never answers the tough questions, he never takes a stand. (That goes for other idiots like Beck and Will Smith too.) All they ever do is damage control.

You can feel compassion for the man and realize that he is a damaged hazard for society at the same time. He is probably beyond redemption in the sense that he will never stop funneling money into the cult. I agree with Wolfyrik that Gaiman has probably been strung over a barrel and may be so mentally damaged that he is a casualty of the cult too.

But this kind of money flowing into the cult is a problem and exposing it is paramount. Exposing the money trail puts civilized pressure on the cult and its members using the simple means of the truth. Shining the light on the money trail for all high ranking cult members is important, if it get's uncomfortable enough, maybe they'll stop funding the cult.

Feeling compassion while carrying out what needs to be done isn't a very comfortable place to be, it's a gray place rather than black and white, but what else can you do?

Fighting the cult is what's important and Anonymous is changing the world.
  38. Anonymous Member

thinks so too.

Aren't people who give money to the cult victims of the cult? In that they've been conned out of their money.

It's the ones who get money/benefit *from* the cult - Miscavige et al - that we should be focussing on.

did he? ?
  39. Random guy Member

No.

The money grabbers on the top will get what's coming to them when the cult falls, but in order for the cult to fall, it must be starved. I quite enjoy Gaimans books. American Gods is among my favorites, but I will not buy another Gaiman book from now on. Parts of the money I pay to him goes to keep Miscavige in the high life.

That simple.
    • Like Like x 2