Customize

Network for a Hate Free Community / hateistheenemy.org / Sageera Institute

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by Amnon Nhymous, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Amnon Nhymous Member

Network for a Hate Free Community / hateistheenemy.org / Sageera Institute

In this post AnonymousNo120595 scanned this flyer :

lieson5.jpg
    Some research.

URL of the group: hateistheenemy.org
    Whois: Hateistheenemy.org - Hate Is The Enemy
    Registrant Organization: Sageera Institute LLC (condom may be required ) They sell a " Diet for a New Life "...

There's a list of people involved. I searched for some but couldn't find any link with $ci.

Anyway the original flyer is clearly $cilon.
  2. A_nonchalant Member

Re: Network for a Hate Free Community / hateistheenemy.org / Sageera Institute

I believe this is a legit branch of the Santa Clara County government. Bay Area Anons implore you to politely man the harpoons that you can find at The County of Santa Clara - Hate is the Enemy (PRG)
  3. AnonLover Member

ahhh, the resurection of neighbor smearing tech. i wasnt wondering when this was gonna start!

lolwut.... what this we see, a new spin on neighbor smearing tech = massive footbullet. If we can confirm thats most definitely government/politics related, thats IRS/Feds reporting worthy methinks, they cant be a church and have political support!!!
  4. adhocrat Member

I ws able to learn that the Sageera is a contractor. The County didn't have the skills when the web site was set up. I did not see a direct link to any for profit company, so as long as it is hidden in the whois directory, I got no beef with it.

Other opinions?
  5. A_nonchalant Member

We are making progress on this situation. Still have to find out exactly what 'hate crime' was allegedly committed.
  6. adhocrat Member

We need to look into all these type of groups, and send reps to talk to them before scilons get there. This would put our POV out there. This is true for neighborhood groups near an org or mission.
  7. adhocrat Member

Ever hear the advertising proverb: Never have good advertising for a bad product. scilons are getting more bad karma than they can dissipate. :alien:
  8. enronanonron Member

Holy hand grenades are holy.

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
  9. Re: Network for a Hate Free Community / hateistheenemy.org / Sageera Institute

Definitely scilon authored.

Full of lies and lots of "we" this and "we" that. :rolleyes:

They just can't break their old habits, and those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Speaking of hate groups:

YouTube - Human Rights Video: In Support of Human Rights
  10. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Is this our guy? Maybe?
  11. Re: Network for a Hate Free Community / hateistheenemy.org / Sageera Institute

Anyone namefagged and Public in Santa Clara County who can speak out at a meeting of the County Supervisors?
  12. QAnon Member

If no one in Santa Clara's willing to cooperate, maybe you can import people who have been face-fagged. Dunno if Barb is compromised yet, but she'd be someone terrific to bring up to the board. Articulate, intelligent, and knowledgeable, which is what we need.

And, ahem, my schedule's free, I'm face-fagged and name-fagged, and I meet the standards for being articulate and not being in the stereotypical Anon demographic. I'm not telling you to lick ling or do a whip-round, but there are cheap flights from Chicago, and some nice Anon can put me up for the night. Or a couple of nights. I've always wanted to go into the belly of the beast and enturbulate with the pros. However, I don't play nice-nice.
  13. Re: Network for a Hate Free Community / hateistheenemy.org / Sageera Institute

The County Board is going to want comments from the folks they represent.

For that particular angle of attack, understand. Not trying to poo on you.
  14. LRonAnon Member

Santa Clara needs to know the story of Maureen Smith Bolstad.

Maureen's Scientology Story

When Maureen was sixteen years old, uniformed officers of the Sea Org called on her mentally ill, intoxicated mother at their home in Santa Clara, CA.

When they left, Maureen's mother -- who had a history of psychiatric hospitalizations and was intoxicated at the time -- had signed away custody of two of her children to the Sea Org. Decades of abuse followed, involving Maureen, her twin sister, and a younger brother.

Maureen worked at the Int base for many years. She was declared Suppressive after speaking to a newspaper reporter about staying up all night to plant the infamous "field of flowers" DM demanded for Tom Cruise.

The city of Santa Clara FAILED this young woman -- whose family was under the supervision of a social worker at the time she began working for the local Mission for $20 a week at the age of fourteen.

To me, Maureen's story is one of the most shocking I've encountered.

Media in Santa Clara need to hear what one of their own has to say about the necessity for advocacy and free speech in their community!
  15. Anonymous Member

bump
  16. Anonymous Member

17. PodPeople Member

Yeah, just posted on the other thread. I was wondering if Pacman had info on what became of that. I'll bet her "original" flyer was this, just change the date.
    jeez
  18. anoninoob Member

Oh shit!! The footbullets are flying fast and furious...

Very important question here. Why is this group only concerned for Scientology?
  19. themadhair Member

A question that is certainly in need of being answered.
  20. Anonymous Member

Delorme. You fucked up bigtime and we're going to make sure everyone knows it.
  21. Anonymous Member

And who tried to warn her? That's right, Anonymous.
  22. themadhair Member

There is certainly the makings for a shitstorm here. In order to get the most out of this we need to gather as much information as possible.

Important questions:
    1) Has this group done flyer campaigns for any other groups or just for those speaking out against Scientology?
    2) How much authorisation does this department have for producing these flyers?
    3) Why was identical content recycled?
  23. Anonymous Member

Dig up the dirt , make it known.

Fuck the poonz , break out the Ion.
  24. xenubarb Member

Lulzy update on this. The people from hateistheenemy.org posted this:

Now, I don't wanna say that this is Absolute Proof that the fliers were provided to DeLorme by the Scientology base in San Jose.

I will say that the Scientologists have a less than impressive history when it comes to doing a final spell and fact check before publishing. Like right after 911, they paid $60,000 to get these inserts in the local paper. But the address on the flier was from 1974 when they were down on C Street.

I lol'd.
  25. Re: Network for a Hate Free Community / hateistheenemy.org / Sageera Institute

They are doing the best they can with no sleep and a rice and beans diet. Cut em some slack will ya.
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

...after fail after fail after fail after...
  27. Anonymous Member

i think they misspelled the URL
    should be: hateistheenema.org
  28. Anonymous Member

Uh, hasn't this delome chick already moved on to bigger and better things? Too little too late.
  29. Anonymous Member

Yeah, fale.