Customize

New Anonymous Rapper

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Sonichu, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Sonichu Moderator

That's right! You too can help support a new Anonymous Rapper.
    Here's the low down:

A scilon Shill, Chill E B has been dissing Anonymous and thinks he's hot stuff. So I propesd an idea that's gotten some attention, and wish to flush this out a bit.

Essentially, he's grateful that Anonymous has been "obsessed" by him, and he welcomes our continued involvement. I think not only is it best to ignore him (or feed him to the Chans)

I believe the most optimal method to troll him would be to invent our own rapper, who sings praises of medicine, and seeing a psychiatrist and everything else that Scis hate, and using our usual methods, we can easily make our stats beat his!

So some dox to get people acclimated:

Where he calls out Anons:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ant-and-resolute-cd.90931/page-2#post-1874610

One such rebuttal:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ant-and-resolute-cd.90931/page-5#post-1877556

A music site that shows how far reaching he is....
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ant-and-resolute-cd.90931/page-5#post-1879298

Bonus points if you can get his ad space of $1.00 per 1000 pageviews to say something suppporting Anonymous. (he's only got 495 page views, so it wouldn't even be a dollar yet.)

who's in for some good old fashioned trolling?
    • Like Like x 5
  2. vaLLarrr Member

Make it so.

I'll try and come up with some rap music.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Could be awesome.

4. Anonymous Member

I'm serious bznz. My buddy has a studio 3 kilometers away, I'm going there today enturbulating in a new way.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ukraine Member

great metal storm;
  6. hushpuppy Member

Love this idea!

Some suggested names (by others):

Silly B
    Chill E Beanie
    Chlamydia EBola
    Chilly Willy
    Chill-E.Will-E
    Chill E. Fries
    Hun E Gram
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

9. RightOn Member

Chilly Thetan?
    Chill SP
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Sil E Nig?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

Aniggamous
  12. Anonymous Member

Nig B Clam
  13. Anonymous Member

Awogamous
  14. Y So Srs

David B Mudkipz (aka D-Mudz)
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

whats next? OpBoyband
  16. Anonymous Member

Rufus T Firefly
    • Like Like x 4
  17. xenubarb Member

D-Mudz Booty
  18. Smurf Member

LOL. Sounds like you got his attention.. he posted today..

"How can you tell you're doing the right thing?
    Answer: When you have a group of folk with misguided anger, juvenile insults, petty arguments, factually incorrect statements, and a "hater mentality" attacking you. For some reason this makes these types of people feel better. Well, my response to you, WWP is DEFINE BETTER. Bet you can't do it in 24 hours?

I gave these guys 24 hours to do one simple thing: Define Better. Now that the time has come and gone let it be known that this worthless group of losers have failed again. I welcome their antagonism with open arms! As of today I am officially renaming this ineffective orginazation. From this day forward they shall be reffered to as Worthless Whining Punks! LOL"

https://www.facebook.com/chilleb#!/chilleb?sk=wall

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sonichu Moderator

No we didn't define better. Because we don't have time to waste with you. We're going to take the rapping world by storm! There's only one arena fitting to best you in, and that's the arena of your choice, rapping and promoting said rap. Why waste time calling you out when it's so much more fun to make our own rap that's got more view counts than yours?

After all, if the "Worthless Whining Punks" can make a better rapper, where does that leave you?
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

My response to Chill E B Uncle Tom:

4a4bc80f3678u2d00mad.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

Chill Boy in Zurich last week:

[IMG]
  22. COREarg Member

Oooh,I can smell the butthurt and unwarranted self importance from here.
    Like the smell of a buffalo carcass. Or rotten fried chicken inside a watermelon,in this case.
  23. Anonymous Member

Challenge accepted.

Giving to those in need, especially forwarding science to aid those in need, is a crucial social betterment. And I'm not talking about a useless touch assist. I mean something tangible.

Santa Clara Anonymous has donated computer power to join in an effort to advance several humanitarian projects. So far, over 200 years (in their units) of computer time has been donated.

http://boincstats.com/stats/team_graph.php?pr=primaboinca&id=283

We are beating many prestigious Universities. Among our efforts, one is toward finding a cure for tuberculosis - which kills millions every year - and soon, yersinia pestis, the cause of bubonic plague.

Our stats are up, baby. Come at me, Mr. less-than-100-views.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. COREarg Member

By suggestion of Paroxetine Samurai, I should say that the name UNCLE T fits more.

UNCLE T
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Smurf Member

Chill has a fine-looking daughter.. Jacquelyn Kiara Berry.

[IMG]

When you chat with EB next, ask him why his adult kids Jacquelyn, Devon, Isaiah, Madison & Jasen haven't followed him into the cult?
  26. Robocat Member

Hun E Gram.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

That's a lot of child support for when scientology gives him that million bucks when he gets a million views LMFAO yeah right!
  28. My other suggestion for this project is that we create a Virtual Rapper.

Music composed digitally. Vocal tracks laid down using text-to-speech software. Rendered publicity images. Press interviews conducted only via email.

It'd be like Gorillaz, but with some extra mind-screw.

http://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorillaz
    • Like Like x 6
  29. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I'm Paroxetine Samurai and I approve this message!
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Isn't he a little old to be rappin'?
  31. LocalSP Member

These women are better wrappers than Chub E B.

gift-wrapping-mr-l.jpg
  32. Anonymous Member

Cul T Clam
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

And he would live in a big mansion called Clamelot.

And his bling car would have a Clamshaft.

And he could walk around with a big clam round his neck.

[IMG]
  34. xenubarb Member

Fawkesy G?
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

"Worthless Whining Punks!"

and get off my lawn dag nab it!

he is too kool aid soaked to understand or to even look at why people protest COS.
    He wants to talk about worthless?
    he doesn' have to go any further than his own mirror.
    Disseminating and dedicating your life, family and money to an evil abusive cult so David Miscavige can line his pockets in green is worthless personified.
  37. Anonymous Member

I'm not sure Scientology having its own Chris-Chan is actually a problem.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Sonichu Moderator

You know come to think of it, if our Rapper realease everything online and conducts business only online, there's no reason we can't change his name whenever we feel like it. I like a lot of these names too much (Though we still need on in variation and homage to Tommy Davis, leader of Anonymous) to pick just one.

Plus with different names, or aliases whatever he could be "Anonymous the Rapper" aka (insert nick name of the week.)

Thoughts on that? May as well do something original with the name seeing as he's ours.
    • Like Like x 2