Customize

New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Gottabrain, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Gottabrain Member

New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Aaron Saxton has just been issued a new AVO - this time by Cyrus Brooks.

Apparently they weren't satisfied with the other AVO and will use all legal means for their underhanded methods, including filing false reports, to stop Aaron from protesting and testifying against them. This is extreme harassment.

Time to start a legal fund for Aaron. Anonys, he needs your help!

[mod]See that caveat about PayPal messing up donations? It came true, so DO NOT USE PAYPAL until Aaron can sort things out. If PayPal can't stop being shitty, we may find an alternative non-shitty way to transfer money, such as Western Union.

Stay tuned.[/mod]

[Mod edit:
    After people asked Aaron to start accepting donations, he has started accepting them on Paypal to this address: aaronsaxton1@gmail.com

A pledgie has been started for this, so you can contribute to a running tally of donations: Pledgie — Donate To: "Scientology Legal Fund" Update: Aaron has confirmed that the Pledgie link is also correct.

This email address is legitimately his - it's the email address used by Aaron both on ESMB and WWP for a while. Go ahead and check this yourself. Be aware, however, that donations are at your own risk - Paypal has been known to mess up and delay donations in the past.

As always, be careful who you donate to and if the money is going to the right source. WWP won't be held accountable for any other donations than the official donations run by WWP (WWP Server costs, Graham Berry expenses).

Also, Aaron will decide how to use the money, and it is not guaranteed that he'll return to protesting. The focus now is on challenging the "fair game" tactics.

-- ARC]

[Mod edit:If you don't know what an AVO is, look here:
    Injunction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    It is basically a form of restraining order. It is subject to review by the courts.
    Look here for a TV report about what happened last time they tried using this against Aaron Saxton: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/today-tonight-report-avo-against-aaron-saxton-60900/
    ]

[mod]Update February 9, Sydney time [/mod]

[MODEDIT -- Aaron posted a response
    post from Aaron
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: NEW AVO ON AARON SAXTON BY CYRUS BROOKS

Has he asked for a legal fund to be started? Has he asked for help?
  3. Anonymous Member

Slow down and start form the beginning .

start with the why.
  4. Anon123456 Member

so aaron is fair game. i hope this goes to the same court as the last one. how obvious does this fair gaming have to be before it becomes illegal. if i were aaron i would seriously be thinking about pressing charges for harassment.
  5. A.Non Hubbard Member

If true, any half-decent lawyer could tear through this frivilous abuse of the legal system like a stream of piss through a sheet of wet toilet paper. Senator calling for a parliamentary inquiry based on this man's testimony... and now they're trying to muzzle him from speaking out? Uhh hello? How fucking sketchy can you get?
  6. Anonynamefag Member

Cataclysmic footbullet. Way to go, Scifags, it doesn't get any more obvious that you're trying to harass someone than this.
  7. Gottabrain Member

Aaron was just served. He is not yet in a state of mind to communicate the details. He says it is very long and he has not yet read through it and what it is about.

The new court date is next TUESDAY (16th). The day after the other court date. Aaron's income sources and life have been interrupted to an alarming degree. They are doing their best to unstablise him.

Aaron has not asked for help and he never will. He has too much pride for that. He is also too angry to post right now or even talk about it. But time is short and he needs help. Tamphex will confirm.
  8. Anonymous Member

FUCK THIS SHIT.

Aaron needs to start a paypal account (or lawyer we know is representing him) and once he confirms it is his account he can count on $50 from me.

These fucks need to be taught a lesson. They are hoping to just wear him down - spend money on solicitors, make him miss days of work, black PR, harass his family...etc...

It's total bullshit they are allowed to do this - when it is so obviously being used as tool of intimidation and harassment. The fact he is a federal witness against them should preclude their ability to do this. We and the Aus. Govt cannot let this continue and cannot stand idly by.

Aaron needs to post a paypal account link stat - hell I'd donate for the speeches he's made outside the Org alone much less to help him fight this evil attempt to silence and bully him.
  9. Anonymous Member

What the fuck is with this push to collect money for someone who hasn`t asked for it
  10. grumpus Member

They had to do something after the Sue Hunt video proved she was a giant liar. Now we know what it is. Keep it up, OSA! The Australian Senate is watching...
  11. Legion Member

HEY OSA, YOU READING THIS? YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING MENTALLY RETARDED HAHAHA.

Stay strong Aaron. Fuck the cult.
  12. ZeLyt Member

Purely retarded speculation on my part, but would he be able to sue them for harassing him with frivolous lawsuits? Especially with the lie found in the previous AVO.

Just a question
  13. Anon123456 Member

this guy is getting dragged into court at will by the church. and its working. he needs some type of support and i think if the dude ^ up there is willing to give 50 bucks who am i to stop him. matter of fact i applaud the gesture. maybe aaron doesnt want the money. ask him.
  14. Anonymous Member

This calls for a flashraid.
  15. Gottabrain Member

I don't personally bloody care if the idea of starting a fund is popular or not. He needs it even though he won't personally ask. That is the Kiwi/Aussie male pride thing. If it is there, Aaron will use it and I am happy to help with bookkepping and scan receipts on every single expense for him, too, so you all can see EXACTLY where it goes and that 100% will go to support Aaron and he can sign every last doc that he personally used it too. Whatever it takes. Those who want to participate will do so. Those who do not want to participate are certainly not obligated.

A PayPal account is an excellent idea and something only Aaron would have access to. I'm going to go see him and have a chat and try to get him to take it in stride. Meantime, working hard on getting a good Pro Bono lawyer yet. I am VERY VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!!! AND EVERYONE SHOULD BE!!!!

"Anger and humor are like the left and right arm. They complement each other. Anger empowers the poor to declare their uncompromising opposition to oppression, and humor prevents them from being consumed by their fury." - James Cone
  16. Anonymous Member

I would suggest Aaron contact Sen. Xenaphon's office and inform them what is happening and ask for referrals to legal counsel. The Senator would have access to people that could assist him.
  17. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

If there's any ex I'd be willing to monetarily assist, it's Aaron. I don't care if he's asking for it or not. One of the reasons Anonymous protests the cult is because they do shit like this and this is one of the most obvious cases I've seen so far, so far that it's probably going to end up being a huge footbullet for the CoS.

Still, I think it's important to show the exes that those brave enough to speak up like Aaron has the support of anon if they get through shit by the cult. And I know a lot of you might be sceptic to donating with all the AGP drama, but this a much different situation.

If Aaron himself is to proud or whatshit to ask for help, then let's collect some money and get an atourney for him.

I mean, of course I don't think this will get anywhere, it's just ridiculous. They're just gonna file one baseless AVO after another? The thing is, they want Aaron out of there quick. They could file ten, fifty, a hundred AVO's if they wanted to, but that'd probably not look too god for them seeing as how the Senate is watching them. I'm thinking they're risking it and filing one thing after the other and try to get him out of the way ASAP. But even if this tactic will most likely result in fail for the cult, it's gonna be hard on Aaron and the man needs our support and I for one think he - if anyone - has earned it.
  18. chrisanon Member

Quick question for the exes in the crowd:

Is Miscavige in charge of this? Who's making the decisions here?

I know this is standard Hubbard mandated harass-tech, but Scn has been giving some indications lately that they can learn from their mistakes.

So what gives? 'Cause this is going to backfire.
  19. Gottabrain Member

This is an excellent suggestion. I have to go see Aaron. You guys please work out some defense/attack meanwhile, please.
  20. chrisanon Member

^^QFT^^
  21. Anonymous Member

ITT: we all get PA'd.

let's do it.
  22. CantPickaName Member

I know the media will LOVE this

and now more than ever I WANT SUE PUNISHED
  23. Anonymous Member

Xenophon is a lawyer himself, isn't he? He should be able to find some good legal representation, or even prepare Aaron to defend himself.

It's interesting that Scientology lately - in other cases -has been letting their fall guys/gals use public defenders and say that they don't have any other lawyers, when they are secretly getting expensive legal advice via Scientology. This might itself be criminal, since they are using public resources that they are not entitled to.
  24. Anonymous Member

^^^^THIS^^^^

He absolutely has but there hasn't been much besides "moral" support coming from Sen. X - which was surprising and disappointing. His statement to Today/Tonight has been the total extent of Sen X help on this. Quite a few of his witnesses have been dealing with harassment and bullshit and haven't gotten any help besides some encouraging words.

MODEDIT:

OP asks that the original post be edited.

25. chrisanon Member

If people feel like doing something Aaron hasn't asked them to do, wouldn't they be PA'ing themselves?

And yes, let's do it.
  26. grumpus Member

I am fully behind Aaron - he has huge balls and he's a devastating critic - but I caution him to be very wary when he accepts money. Know who the sources are and who they aren't.

I do not want to see him get set up a la Shawn Lonsdale.
  27. Anonymous Member

Flash-raid at Cyrus Books tomorrow. Be there, faggots.
  28. ryangiggs Member

Phone Xenu. He is a lawyer too.
  29. Anonymous Member

Has any anon considered reverse fair gaming... seek AVO's against Sue Hunt & Cyrus Brooks. Show them what it feels like being targeted with BS.

[mod] Poster was infracted for this stupid post.[/mod]
  30. Anonymous Member

I just sent him $ without asking. If he doesn't need or want it, I'm sure he can find some deserving anonymous person to pass it on to.
  31. grumpus Member

Making frivolous charges would be exactly the WRONG thing for an Anon to do.

32. Re: NEW AVO ON AARON SAXTON BY CYRUS BROOKS

NO!!!
  33. Anonymous Member

If you don't mind me asking, how? I'd like to do it too but just want to be sure he will get it. Can you send it via paypal with just an email address? (I don't want some jerk-off to go register as a fake Aaron Saxton and claim it or anything)
  34. grumpus Member

And I [STRIKE]hope[/STRIKE] know Aaron is smart enough to think REALLY HARD before he accepts donations from unknown sources.
  35. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

heh, well for one, poon channel 7 with this. And all other media too for that matter.

Second, make sure Aaron takes care of himself. Also, if he doesn't have a handy camera ready at home, make sure he gets one. You never know what OSA might do next. Spy Pens can be carried around at all times :)

EDIT:

It could be set up by trusted Aussie-anons.
  36. stc Member

I hope Bryan Seymour and his team are all over this.

I guess the Scilons were mortified with this:

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/9203576]Today Tonight - Scientology AVO on Vimeo[/ame]

I fucking love Bryan Seymour.
  37. Anonymous Member

It sucks to be the only tard here who doesn't know what an AVO is.
  38. ARC Member

Well spotted problem. Added links to OP to explain it.
  39. Barry41 Member

Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

I would like to know what Cyrus claims as the justification for the AVO. If they went with Sue Hunt's blatant lies first, this one can't be very convincing.
  40. sheeple Member

I want to know too, how can I send funds?

Aaron - and Will for that matter- have earned the right to have their very own anonymous PA IMHO.

Stay strong Aaron!