Customize

New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Gottabrain, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Optimisticate Member

Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Has the content of the AVO been figured out yet?
  2. Sponge Member

Hey, I know of a cheap lawyer in Sydney.....oh wait....

markhannahsuperpowerzv2.jpg
  3. BunnySkull Member

After a life where he experienced some of the worst evil behavior and manipulation people are capable of; it's so nice for Aaron to now experience the other extreme. He now gets to enjoy the best of human behavior with a inspiring demonstration of real encouragement, kindness and support from all over the world.

This is a good example of the cult bringing out the best and worst of human behavior. Oh and go, go Aaron!!
  4. tamphex Member

Yes, but we can't make it public at this time as it's an ongoing court case.
  5. Optimisticate Member

Thanks much. Strength and lulz be with you all.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. TinyDancer Member

<3
  8. JohnB2008 Member

If I was a gay, I would bum Aaron.
  9. TinyDancer Member

Gentlemen, it doesn't get any more beautiful than that.
  10. Mutante Member

lol
  11. blank Member

12. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Do I understand this right - this excites everybody into giving?
  13. Anonymous Member

So let me get this straight,

Brainwash people into thinking they are saving the world by adding to Slappy's real estate portfolio + disco music + holding captive in a room for 8 hours = profit?

In the normal world that would equal a violation of the Geneva conventions via engaging in torture. Scientologist sure are a strange bunch of sheeple. Instead of filing charges they hand over thousands of dollars. Unfuckingbeliveable. I bet the cult even has a list of shitty songs that they have found "maximize" profit - would love to see that list.

At what point in the brainwashing process to you accept the "being locked into a room for 10 hours while being submitted to high pressure sales pitches" as being a-okay? Any other place in the nation the minute a salesmen locked the door on his victim people would be screaming bloody murder in under a minute, never mind 8 fucking hours.
  14. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

And dance and clap the whole fucking time?
  15. xenubarb Member

Look at all the people piled up in the back of the room...not exactly rocking out, just sort of twitching gently.
  16. Anonymous Member

back roomers do the pee-pee dance while fronters lack nicotine
  17. Anonymous Member

fucking lol, you must be an ex
  18. Rockyj Member

Have Aaron open a PO Box to avoid displaying his address.
  19. jadedanon Member

He is working on it...or so I have read somewhere in this mass of a thread.
  20. Sponge Member

That's Diana-tics for ya:

dianatics.gif
  21. Rockyj Member

22. Vir Member

PUN RAGE!
    30jsm81.jpg
  23. Herro Member

I'll see your

And raise you

The north star always guides me
    When winter skies are gray
    And I wait for the sun when all are one
    I shall not betray
    Calling at me
    I'm waiting when all are led astray

Carry on my songs forever
    Carry On when I am gone
    Carry On for when the day is long
    Forever Carry On
    For as long as we're together then
    Forever Carry On

Darkness all around us
    We don't close our eyes
    No one's gonna ground us
    We were born to fly
    Comin' at us no stopping
    Born to amplify

Carry on when I am gone
    Carry on when the day is long
    Forever Carry On
    Forever Carry On

Yeah, be my brother
    Fight to stay alive
    All the world can't change us
    With all their burned-out jive
    Come get us now we're waiting
    We won't run and hide

Carry on when I am gone
    Forever Carry On
    Forever Carry On

Now we're all together
    Let's sing our fighting song
    One hundred thousand riders
    We can't all be wrong
    Comin' at us no stopping
    Always Carry On

Carry on when I am gone
    Forever Carry On
    Forever Carry On

Carry on when I am gone
    Forever Carry On
    Forever Carry On

Carry on, carry on
  24. PodPeople Member

wow just getting back on boards after Superbowl hoopla.

First, to GottaBrain: Thank so So much for passing on message to Aaron, and other similar messages from others, about setting up donation fund. U got thru!

Second, a special message to Aaron:

We completely understand it's probably been More difficult to accept help than it has been even speaking up, even though it entailed admitting your own actions. There are many who have important testimony, but yours is at the top, for obvious reasons.

We understand it's part a culture thing and in part a "manly" thing to accept help, and maybe you feel like it's pimping it.

Let us set the record straight: Aaron, You ARE the Man! People like Marty are the Whores (in our opinion, of course), and OSA is de Pimps (just an opinion, of course).

So, we saw that the $5,000 goal had been reached with a few hundred extra.

We figured that didn't include covering rent, steaks and shrimps on the barbie, some brewskies, some "time out" relaxation and entertainment, etc., so...

We just donated $1,000 for you to spend as You like in hopes it can be used so you can get some urgently needed R &R or help with living expenses.

If this helps you accept it, we're donating in tribute to the thousands of children who never have a vote or voice in all this. You can speak for them now, and as we all hope, avoid thousands more families being destroyed.
    Simply, thank you Aaron.

(p.s.: we urge all Ex's to donate Moar)
  25. Rockyj Member

Beautifully said! Especially about all the lives he may help to save because of his former position in Co$ & so boldly speaking out about all the abuses.
  26. SticksStones Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy shit...I just saw the latest totals.
    UNBELIEVEABLE!!!
    Rock on PP, Anons, ex's, Mr. Kick Ass Saxton and...justice.:D
  27. Anonymous Member

28. grumpus Member

lyrics:
    [spoiler]
    A warning to the people
    The good and the evil
    This is War

To the soldier, the civilian
    The martyr, the victim
    This is War

It's the moment of truth
    And the moment to lie
    And the moment to live
    And the moment to die
    The moment to fight
    The moment to fight
    To fight
    to fight
    TO FIGHT

To the right, to the left
    We will fight to the death
    To the edge of the earth
    It's a brave new world
    from the last to the first
    To the right, to the left
    We will fight to the death
    To the edge of the earth
    It's a brave new world
    It's a brave new world

A warning to the prophet
    The Liar, the Honest
    This is War

To the leader
    The pariah
    The victor
    The messiah
    This is War
    [/spoiler]
  29. RightOn Member

when I head about the first restraining order, I wondered why they used a girl that Aaron never knew instead of Cyrus Brooks. Then I just read this today. figures. this is what I thought they would do originally
  30. Rockyj Member

Question? If this is just a pledge page how do we know people are actually donating REAL funds?
    How do we know if OSA isn't pledging funds to make people think Aaron will have plenty of funds so he doesn't need anymore help?

Is there away for us to know if Aaron is actually receiving these funds?
    Duh, I know ask him.
    I just would like to know if he's really getting all the "pledged" donations and/or if funds are equal to his paypal account?

I haven't made a pledge yet because I am waiting for Aaron to set up a PO Box or address so I can snail mail him a money order.
  31. Anonymous Member

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I know Aaron left for court a bit ago and he will absolutely die when he sees this. He was stunned and choked up over the fact that $5,000 was raised. I would love to see his face when he sees this, man oh man.

Man, I'm just loving mankind today. You guys are making me so proud, I'm all warm and fuzzy.

It's also awesome that your sending it with no strings attached. Personally, after all he's been through - in the past and esp. these last few months - I would love to see him take a little R&R vacation. Just do something for himself because he has really been working hard and putting up with more bullshit than we can fathom. Some money going toward's Aaron recuperation and enjoyment, rather than an attorney's pocket it a very good thing!

Enjoy Aaron, you freaking deserve it man!!
  32. mirele Member

I was going to say that this is not like any church I know of, except then I thought about the prosperity churches that take up three and four offerings a service, and realized Scn is more like alleged "real church" than should be comfortable for anyone.
  33. PodPeople Member

It is very much part & parcel of OSA's tactic to have their "target" physically exhausted, preferably leading to illness, and mentally fatigued and drained. People who go to court or give testimony in that condition can make mistakes they wouldn't otherwise.

Also, I asked Ex's to donate Moar, because: If there's one word that describes Scientology, it's Moar. I just know that he's gonna need moar.
  34. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Any news about today's proceedings yet?

Please post 411 updates ASAP

We're with you Aaron!
  35. Sponge Member

With Cyrus being a man (allegedly), he knows that he cannot take advantage of the subjective emotional baaawing for sympathy in the courtroom in the same way that some women have perfected into an artform when making frivolous applications for an AVO (get back to the kitchen!). I doubt fluttering his eyelashes at the magistrate would work either, especially when he is already disadvantaged with having that &quot;neck of a llama and face of a child molester&quot; look about him. So, from what has been indicated so far, I get the impression he's going for sheer quantity of bullshit and it seems he has prepared a Tolkein epic detailing the time when Aaron Morgoth rose and brought tyrunny upon the Rubbornek Scilon of Middle-Teegeeack.

Also, Ruprecht
    cyrusruprechtbrooks.jpg
  36. Random guy Member

Podpeople are/is right. There's not much help in fighting for a decent life if you don't have a life to fight for.
  37. Anonymous Member

I donated via pledgie and I know it's going straight to his paypal account. IF his paypal account is attached to his bank account - then all he has to do is push the transfer button and it will go to his account within a few days. IF he has a 'paypal" card - (all you do is ask paypal to send you one when you create your account) - you can withdraw the funds at an ATM instantly - as soon as someone sends money to your account you can withdraw it at any cash machine.

When people donate via paypal the money is instantly out of their account/CC/funds and into goes to whoever they sent money too. The only way they can get it back (to my understanding) is to file a claim via paypal and then it would have to be because they didn't receive an item they purchased, or some similar situation. Since this is a "donation" to a cause I don't think that route is available unless something big goes down - also I think that "pledgie" adds an extra layer of security there pretty much putting in black and white this is a straight up donation - period. Nothing legally binding, just chipping in funds to help this cause/person.

IDK for sure, but this is my interpretation. OSA can give money if they want to help Aaron - he has not signed any legally binding agreement, he's not a non-profit organization. He's one guy who said, hey the cult's fucking with me and I need some help to get legal representation and buffer against financial losses d/t this bullshit. On top of that you have a ton of people who have donated who have made clear in no uncertain terms that he can do as he sees fit with the money - so OSA would be hard pressed to get any mileage out of any of this one no matter what they try and pull.

However, I wasn't up on all the craziness that went down with (What Anon was it??) whoever that had a legal matter and some shit went down with donations or accepting money from someone that came back to haunt them. I've only heard references to it, do not know the details, maybe some one can link me to the story. If there's anything relevant to Aaron's situation we can at least give him a heads up on it.
  38. Mitsu Too Member

Pledgie is through Pay Pal.

BTW I concur with others. No strings attached to my donation either. First priority legal help, then whatever it takes to cover lost wages, keep the body fuel and prime for action, and if he needs a bloody vacation to regroup his energies he bloody well deserves it.
  39. sheeple Member

edit, question already answered
  40. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

^^Trufax.