Customize

New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Gottabrain, Feb 6, 2010.

1. RightOn Member

Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

yep, I agree Sponge!
    I think you have Cyrus described to a "T" with both his intentions and his looks! HA! great pic!!!!

also.....he will probably pee his pants while in court just like the movie!
  2. PodPeople Member

And besides monies, maybe he'd be amenable to room and board for a while, and things like outdoor security lights with motion sensors, and surveillance cameras, camcorders, and any other items he could just give us a list of.

Aaron is a Big Problem for scio. Australia could be the next country to just say no.
    Then, USA?
  3. Mitsu Too Member

And OSA THIS is for Lilly!
  4. steelhand Member

Anonymous.....Delivers!!!!!!!!!
  5. Anonymous Member

Yes, Aaron, please take a vacation on us. I gave post-$5000, hoping you'd be able to use it in this way. You'll come back renewed for whatever lies ahead.
  6. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Good idea about the security stuff, PodPeople. Also be willing to bet there are lots offers of bed and board, if Aaron was interested...and maybe even...MOAR
  7. ARC Member

Both anon causes like YouFoundTheComic/MarcabInvasion and other sites doing donations via PayPal have been fucked over in the form of payments being delayed or just PayPal refusing to give the money to the intended recipient and then having to refund all donations minus the transaction costs.

I donated via PayPal to Aaron, but now that he has all that money in his PayPal, I don't want to add anything more until he has safely withdrawn the first lump from PayPal.

As for a mailbox, that might be expensive for Aaron to set up - or maybe not. Western Union is expensive for the sender, but relatively safe and fast - as long as you know the recipient is trustworthy and not a Nigerian prince.
  8. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Scilons see Aaron as a potential threat to their image because he has the courage to TELL TEH TRUTH. They're going to exhaust every avenue they possibly can in an effort to silence him. The amazingly amusing thing about their AVO's is the fact remaining that it is totally frivolous and fraudulent. Judges and jurors will IMMEDIATELY see through the dianetic bullshit.

I would like to thank OSA for being the complete PR noobz that they are. They are digging their own image-grave in regards to the public eye. Doing it well I might add.

(to OSA)
    Please Fair Game me! I would love to see some $cilon enforcers come to my neck of the USA--you wouldn't last 5 minutes before you run into a public mob that would send you running home to Daddy Slappy for an immediate Stress/SecCheck. RPF would be a peaceful sabbatical in comparison.
  9. timid sparrow Member

sponge - write a book and I'll buy it!:D
  10. Anonymous Member

Cyrus comes across as a somewhat nerdy, sincere, glad-hander. Initially, it's hard to believe he'd be involved in/ a party to so much under-handed bullshit, so he could be somewhat convincing in that respect.
  11. Anonymous Member

In respect to the above:

I checked my statements re all 5 donations and all went through within 2mins. If any problems with paypal do make sure to let me via these boards or elsewhere.
    Otherwise we can contact the FDIC if you like.

I check 1 account every minute.

For those waiting to donate that's cool too it's paypal, so can send cheques too I guess, if he needs more for whatever.

Cheese scones ftw!
  12. PodPeople Member

Yeah! And maybe a part-time job, just so he has some spending coins in his pocket to keep him smilin', but enough time to do what he needs to do, cause this is all time consuming too don't forget.

Oh, and his mom obviously needs some motion detectors, security cameras, etc, too. Documentation is a wonderful thing, as well as sleeping peacefully at night. And there'll probably be more OSA spies skulking about other people's homes, so maybe we can get a volume discount on this kind of equipment (ha).
    Maybe GottaBrain can get a list of Stuff needed. Some things will need to be local like room, jobs, but people from All Over the World are stepping up.

Hey OSA! NOW do you hear it?!!
  13. Anonymous Member

Cyrus with the neck of a llama.
    Over here we have a saying, "Drama llama".
    shoop?
  14. ARC Member

Oh make no mistake, when you pledge through Pledgie, the money does end up in the PayPal account of Aaron - there's no way to pledge without either paying by paypal or having Aaron add you manually. So there's no fraud on that side.

What I was talking about was the step between getting the money into your PayPal and getting it into a real bank account.
    We should send Elboxxy's boyfriend, 44. He can easily out-cute Cyrus.
  15. Anonymous Member

K ready with phone number, name etc. if any problems.
  16. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Ex-scilons work and they help people.
  17. grumpus Member

rofl... "OKLAHOMA OKLAHOMA OKLAHOMA!"
  18. Anonymous Member

ITT: ex-Scientologists level up
  19. lostinspace Member

Is that a cockroach in his food?
  20. Kilia Member

Beautiful looking post!!!
    <3
  21. Herro Member

Man, at least scientologists get neat books when they donate.
  22. timid sparrow Member

No they don't. They get T shirts you wouldn't be caught dead in.
  23. xenubarb Member

I too will give post $5000 as it takes 3 days for funds to transfer to my PP account.

Aaron, if it buys you an evening of beeyah, that's all good with me. Lord knows, a man needs some down time to recooperate. (yes I invented that word I am not illiterate)

My only caveat is, if you down a brewskie, do it in mah name. Thanks, bro. Hang in there.
  24. PodPeople Member

And some will get neat rebates when they get "booked".

Just one family reunited, or one child's college fund saved, we get: happy
  25. veganonymous Member

You're amazing, Anon. :')
  26. tamphex Member

UPDATE

Aaron and I have just left court, no interm nor standing order given even though the Church attempted to insist it was placed in until the next hearing. This particular AVO (Cyrus Brooks) has a hearing now set for 11th May. There is still a requirement to appear on the 15th February in regards to the first AVO (Sue Hunt)

What this means today is that Aaron is able to attend protests. This is win in regards to freedom of speech and civil liberities. Channel 7 was in attendence.

Edit: Aaron is overwhelmed with the support we all have been giving him during this stressful time. On his behalf, I thank you all.
  27. RedSuitGirl Member

EXCELLENT!

:D
  28. Zhent Member

Fuck YEAH!

See ya Saturday Aaron (and you too, Cyrus!).
  29. Anonymous Member

n4ipso.jpg
  30. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Church fails oftentimes delivering these days.
  31. Anonymous Member

FUCKING A'!!!!!!!!!! ORDER DENIED YOU SLIMY CULT FUCKS!!!!

AARON +100
    Scientology 0

Suck on that motherfuckers - hope this is the result every time you cowards try to abuse the system.

WOO-HOO!!!!!!
  32. JohnB2008 Member

Oh my god, I can't believe I have never seen this footage before. It is scary/creepy/pure gold.

The behaviour (the non-stop dancing etc.) is explained perfectly in this video:

Is there a higher resolution version available, on something like Vimeo? Just wondering, otherwise YouTube version is fine.

This video needs to be seen by the public.
  33. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

34. Gottabrain Member

Dear Podpeople,

I read your post and PM hours ago. I am still at a loss for words.

Kindness. Compassion. Sanity. Understanding. Generosity. Healing. Strength. Hope. Determination. Friendship. Love. The wisdom to see the whole picture....

I am sorry I cannot put these words that describe what you and others have done together in a way that's sensible. The concept is just too big and I'm pretty choked up with emotion. The songs, the sincerity, the heart.

The children.

Thank you doesn't cover it. It's just too weak of a word.

A beacon in the darkness with candles lit around the world, a fire rekindled and fed that will soon devour and destroy a mutant, cancerous abomination.

Forgive me if this sounds incoherent, but I think you know what I am trying to say.
  35. lostinspace Member

Woot! To quote Aussies "CRIKEY' this is such Great news. +Thumbs" nose at SCilonville. Sleep well Aaron and I hope your the last one standing.

Just because I like the word Crikey :p
  36. Gottabrain Member

GREAT NEWS, TAMPHEX!!!

GREAT JOB TO BOTH YOU AND AARON.
  37. Mutante Member

[IMG]
  38. Anonymous Member

Relax. Gottabrain said Mutant, not Mutante.
  39. JustSomeWoman Member

Heh! I might have been married this way.
  40. timid sparrow Member

I been waiting for this. Beaming. now I can go to bed, it's 2AM. G'night Aaron and everybody. This was most enjoyable! Hope Aaron has a coupla beers and chills a bit now!