Customize

New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Gottabrain, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

WONDERFUL. Tide is turning, too bad for those who can't feel it and get swept under.
  2. Rockyj Member

THANK YOU! I was just concern that the pledge web site was ONLY about people saying they plan to donate to the cause and they could claim they "pledge to do" but don't! And that OSA could take advantage of it by pledging big bucks ONLY to give the impression that Aaron has plenty of funds now so we don't need to donate anymore.

As I noted earlier I had some troubles with my old PayPal account, they wouldn't let me use my new bank card info. If anything they would have my old bank card info since I closed that account & used Paypal only once several years ago! But Paypal states another account has my current bank card info!
    SO I will NOT GIVE Paypal anymore bank info (the info I just gave isn't from my man account) and plan to snail mail my donation & I hope Aaron uses it to buy himself a drink & some smokes!
  3. PodPeople Member

Rocky: contact paypal to get it all sorted out
  4. Rockyj Member

Out of 52 donors it averages to $96.15 per donation! I believe as far as bucks there probably were a few big donations & smaller ones. But as far as I am concern EVERY donation was BIG and I am very proud to be part of this & FUCK YOU if you think I am being sappy! :D
  5. PodPeople Member

thanks for good news and your efforts. Let us know if Channel 7 comes through.
  6. RightOn Member

excellent news!!!
    go baaaaw COS!
  7. CantPickaName Member

Anonymous Wins!!!

Scientology FAILS!!!

Again
  8. lostinspace Member

I <3 you for having defended me in the past on threads but Rocky tell us how you really feel ;) hehehehe
  9. peterstorm Member

Keep up the good fight Aaron!
  10. jadedanon Member

Nvm, I'll email Aaron directly, thanks.
  11. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  12. Anonymous Member

needs moar hairless human Cyrus neck
  13. Gottabrain Member

PodPeople, I love you so much! :) Please see my pst #439, P. 22.

Aaron set it up himself, then it was revised with help from a few others.

Mutante and Anon: Ha ha ha ha ha You guys crack me up!

Also love the bit about "exScns work and help others" :)

ARC - Paypal is NOT a problem for fraud in Australia on this sort of ting. We have someone called the "Ombudsman" in every state who is very effective at dealing with PayPal and other huge entities. The Ombudsman can be approached by individuals directly and has all legal power to fine and file reports against PayPal for fraud. I have filed two complaints through the Ombudsman in the past and rightfully had my monies and fees returned to me.
  14. PodPeople Member

Wait, 52 donors, wot? Can someone who cross posts here, especially ESMB, give a little note. I believe ESMB alone boasts something like 2700 members, and who knows how many lurkers. Just $5 from each would mean over $13,000.

This isn't just about Aaron Saxton, although he has unique testimony. It's about him and all the others who went to Senator Xenophon, and in the end, this is about Australia opening the investigation, and a full investigation will be fruitful. It will become much harder for the U.S. congressmen to ignore the cries for a similar investigation.

$5, people! And it's not just about the total $$. It's about the # of donors, from around the world, that will send a stronger message than anything else.

just sayin' .... Probably gonna need a bigger boat

[mod] This site does not endorse this kind of money groveling, but what you do with you money is your business, caveat whatever and carpe diem[/mod]
  15. Gottabrain Member

PodPeople, I believe a number of those donos are groups rather than individuals. And many donos were sent directly to Aaron's PayPal acct.
  16. PodPeople Member

Um, never mind.
  17. Sissy Lala Member

I'll see your
    And raise you
  18. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

raaaaaaby, ma braaather eeez eelliterate bearded lady $cilon unt attempt to play thee geeeetar! He greatest freak-show in whole of Netherlands, ja?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEvfz3a1WYM"]YouTube- Guitar practice fail.[/nomedia]
  19. Herro Member

Maybe to many people this isn't even worth $5. Just sayin. Actually it's a classic free rider problem.
  20. Ogsonofgroo Member

Ditto! why the hell should there be any strings, this is help, so, whatever helps him as far as I'm concerned.

Rock on Aaron and the best of everything to ya mate, man yer manly anti-bullshit-hammer and make cult looking like they do already, desperate, vindictive, lying fools!

You got my slingshot and boomerang thingy :D

Awaiting updates too.
  21. Rockyj Member

(TO OSA) Same here they would be laughed off my rez!
  22. Rockyj Member

TOO POWERFUL!
  23. El Diablo Member

Oh wow, so glad that today went well...that you've got the media's interest, and he's still allowed to protest! Sounds like a good sign, since I doubt that would be allowed if the judge had a genuine concern about their immediate safety. *fingers crossed* common sense will continue to prevail. :)

Anyways, I hope you guys can sit back and take a little breather before the next round. Gosh you deserve it! Send my best a zillion times over to Aaron - I hope the CoS BS is looking increasingly surmountable for him! :)
  24. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Then don't donate... but to a lot of people... it's worth a lot more. Also, do you really feel it's necessary to troll every single thread?
  25. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Can't wait to see you on Sat Aaron and give you a big hug! Sydnanon has group T-Shirts that say Anonymous Loves You and its fucking true! and a message to $cientology WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF YOU I bet that will be yelled a few times at the protest
  26. PodPeople Member

and for the innocents:

Teach Your Children
    by Graham Nash

You, who are on the road
    Must have a code
    That you can live by.
    And so, become yourself
    Because the past
    Is just a goodbye.

Teach, your children well
    Their father's hell
    Did slowly go by
    And feed them on your dreams
    The one they pick's
    The one you'll know by.
    Don't you ever ask them why
    If they told you, you would die
    So just look at them and sigh
    And know they love you.

And you (Can you hear and)
    Of tender years (Do you care and)
    Can't know the fears (Can you see we)
    That your elders grew by (Must be free to)
    And so please help (Teach your children)
    Them with your youth (You believe and)
    They seek the truth (Make a world that)
    Before they can die (We can live in)

Teach your parents well
    Their children’s hell
    Will slowly go by
    And feed them on your dreams
    The one they pick's
    The one you’ll know by.

Don’t you ever ask them why
    If they told you, you would cry
    So just look at them and sigh
    And know they love you.
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Anonymous Member

Aaron got a lot of donations outside of Pledgie, so he added all those as three aggregated manual donations. You can see them in the list as marked by asterisks *

Why some people continue to waste time on discussing on the premise that there was only 50 odd donations, is left as an exercise to the reader.
  29. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Way to go Saxton!!
    We're with you to the end brother!!

It has been seen by close to 100+ on my YT along with other Cult Method of Operation gems
    http://www.youtube.com/user/LegionAreWe
  30. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

YEAH! Suck the shit out of my ass CULT!

Well done boys, cant wait to see if Today Tonight slam them again. Well done Aaron. Have a few beers, relax and come back for the next protest stronger than ever. I suspect you will enjoy this one...

PS you suck Scientology
  31. Smurf Member

Thanks for the report, Tamphex. I hope one of you guys will put the Channel 7 coverage on YouTube. And a big THANK YOU to you for being there to support Aaron. We're all in this together.
  32. JustSomeWoman Member

For those of us not resident in Oz, pray tell us how we can access Channel 7 that you reference. In the US, there are hundreds of independent broadcasters on Channel 7.

Thanks in advance!
  33. RedSuitGirl Member

JSW, this is our Channel 7. Just watch the Today Tonight section, that's usually where the Scien shows appear.

TV and Australian TV Guide Yahoo!7 TV
  34. 3rdMan Member

Yeah i gotta get out of that habit. Price to pay for PhD reading assignments: An unwillingness to read long threads, lol. I read the ESMB post of Aaron before I read this update. Oh well silly me.
  35. Anonymous Member

36. TinyDancer Member

This ^^^ is called grace.

Window In The Skies | SPIKE

Beautiful.

QFT!
  37. XenuEtrawl Member

*sniff*

[IMG]
  38. Kilia Member

So COOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the update, Tamphex!
    <3
  39. TinyDancer Member

It would be useful to have a decent shot of Aaron wearing one of those t-shirts on 19 December (IIRC) - to provide to his legal counsel.

Anyone?

Channel 7 = Today Tonight = Bryan Seymour = WIN
  40. WagTheWog Member

Hey Guise,

I'm awfully late to the party here, so forgive me if the following has already been discussed and/or acted upon:

This is a story with appeal on many levels -- e.g. Anons coming to the aid of Aaron, an Ex-Scenio; Ex-Scenio being "Fair-Gamed," Xenophon, etc., etc.

This leads me to suggest the following:

Some Writer-Fags with skillz on par with Lilly Von Marcab should craft a press release and get it out to the media ASAP.

Cheers!