Customize

New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Gottabrain, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

This is great news, one down, one ta go.
    The thought crossed my mind that maybe Ms. Hunt's rep was late on purpose, realising that it was all a frivolous fabricated pack of inane/paranoid scilon bawwings, then to cover her ass made a feeble attempt to get it 'undismissed' knowing the judge wouldn't fall for it. How's dat fer speculation?! :D Anyhow, Hunt'll probably try and re-file now? Or is that even possible? dunno.
  2. lostinspace Member

If it was so friggin damaging WHY was she late? I mean if she had a slam dunk in her bag of tricks -wouldn't she have danced early to court. It just doesn't add up.
  3. Skeptic1337 Member

Why worry about it?

The case is done and over with and unless it pertains to the next case it's fucking moot.
  4. Gottabrain Member

PAYPUKE

Great job, Aaron and Counsel! And thanks to Tamphex and everyone else who was there to support him.

Now - re PAYPUKE:

Aaron doesn't need a lawyer for it. We in Australia have the Ombudsman (Bruce Barbour for NSW). He and his office are extremely effective at dealing with PayPuss; it was the Aussies who stood up to PayPuss when eBAY tried to make it mandatory to use it with no other options here.

It's a little bit time consuming, though, takes a few weeks. First Aaron has to contact PayPuke directly. They of course, will be very polite but make excuses and not have a clue what's happening. He then calls the NSW Ombudsman's office and makes a personal report. PayPuke has to pay something like $250 straight away just for having a report filed. If it is not handled promptly and to Aaron's satisfaction, then Aaron can push it further, and PayPuke automatically gets billed thousands for the hassle (whether a win or lose). So nearly always, it does not have to go all the way to the complaint process and gets resolved long before then. The Ombudsman will make Paypuke refund any lost fees and will try to say they are not admitting fault but doing it because of customer service.

They are a lot like Scilons, but the Ombudsman kicks arse. Been there, done it. Several times. Paypuke can't mess with the Aussies.
  5. Skeptic1337 Member

Re: PAYPUKE

What's paypuke?

Is that like paypal where hundreds of people donated money to aaron?

Or something else which doesn't require some ombudsman?

I know you're trying to be cute but don't spell it out.
  6. Anonymous Member

Re: PAYPUKE

Fucking awesome, make those bastards pay. As they are legally obligated to do.
  7. Gottabrain Member

Paypuke, Paypuss...we have many pet names here for PayPal. Not well loved here because of what eBAY and PP tried to do - but the Ombudsman handles PP very well.

To clarify - about two years ago, eBAY tried to make PayPal mandatory for Australia to use and eliminate direct bank transfers and other options of payments. The ACCC received hundreds of statements from sellers on eBAY as well as some very large groups, such as the banks, as to why this was unfair and it was ruled out. It was a big stink at the time and we took it as a big win. I wrote one of the statements myself.
  8. Skeptic1337 Member

Feel free to speak like a human at any point.
  9. Gottabrain Member

Sorry. I'll take American English now. :) There are six states in Australia. Each state has an Ombudsman, a special political authority that an individual can approach directly if they have troubles with large entities such as telephone companies, gas company, Paypal, eBAY, etc. It is a special system that does not exist in America. The State Ombudsman has direct phone numbers for his contacts in each of these entities that you can call to resolve the situation once you have a report number. It works very well.

I once could not get through to shut off my telephone for 3 weeks. I got 3 months phone credit after the Ombudsman's office resolved it, and it was handled immediately.
  10. Skeptic1337 Member

Thanks!
  11. Gottabrain Member

Six states, OMG, I forgot Tasmania again....
  12. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Congrats Aaron. Good luck on the next one.
  13. Anonymous Member

That's alright, most people do.
  14. Gottabrain Member

lulz I was wondering if anyone here was going give poor little Tas a Zinger.

My ex laughed to tears when I had a world map on the wall with Tas folded under for space.

Just joking, Tazzies... Not that you ever had any Scilos there to have anything to protest over there, anyway and be reading this.
  15. Anonymous Member

6 States and 2 Territories. Ya got it right.
  16. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Are you kidding me!?! This WAS Tasmania's ideal [STRIKE]org[/STRIKE] mission. Not sure if the same person who lived in the org still does, but if they do they are mobility challenged.
    dsc0176small.jpg
  17. Gottabrain Member

Well then, that's at least worthy of some Anonymous 3-legged dog in an SO uniform protesting for a few hours.
  18. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Case dismissed. This is good.

Now what happens next re: claiming for costs? How does the dismissal affect whether the AVO can be regarded as frivolous?
  19. Anonymous Member

So since paypal wimped out how was Aaron able to get a lawyer?

On the promise that he'd get the money down the road or what? Or was it a contingency type defense?

It seems to me something was mentioned about Xenophone being aware and ready for this sort of thing. I would assume he had lawyerfags in place to handle fair gaming?
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

{pant pant pant}

OK, I read it all. What do I win??

Ah yes... an immediate trip to the next monster thread.....

Also, GO AARON!! Anonymous has your six.
  21. RightOn Member

excellent news.Great Aaron!

So what's in the bag bitch?

Maybe it was another witness?

Miscavige could of fit in there
  22. BusinessBecky Member

HAHAHA
  23. ArnieLerma Member

yup

offmanhitsbob.jpg

Those who are upset with Aaron should
    read the harassment time line of Robert Minton LINK
    Nota Bene: It does not go to the end...
    And while reading it, ask themselves how long would they last....

Being anonymous is a great help, while successful, it prevents everything you read about...it is a sinister commentary on the the rubbish that passes for civilization...

Those that bitch and moan online the most, are usually those who never get up from in front of their computers. But they give great talk.

No one who has actually looked down scientology's litigation shotgun barrels is inclined to be publicly critical...

None of the people publicly critical of Bob Minton had ever actually been sued by scientology, you really have to have been there to understand the tough choices you must make.

------------

“Solon used to say that speech was the image of actions; - that laws were like cobwebs, - for that if any trifling or powerless thing fell into them, they held it fast; while if it were something weightier, it broke through them and was off” Diogenes

“Laws like to Cobwebs catch small Flies, Great ones break thro' before your eyes” Ben Franklin

Answer from a Police detective in Canada to a Q by Keith Henson about WHY is not scientology investigated
    "Who wants to lift the tail of a skunk??"
  24. Anonymous Member

No, you were right. Six states and two territories.
  25. Anonymous Member

So uh... bump?
  26. Anonymous Member

I think bob minton was a p cool guy

27. anona-hh Member

*desperately awaiting updates*
  28. Anonymous Member

yeah we haven't heard a word from Aaron in ages! Some sort of update would be great!
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yeah, where did the little bugger nip off to?
  30. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Didn't he get payed off by CO$ to remain silent? Thats the impression i got from his last post.
  31. JohnnyRUClear Member

I don't remember that. Where was the post and what did it say?
  32. Anonymous Member

An update would be great. What happened? And no more rumours please, facts. Rumours are useless.
  33. Zhent Member

Well he went to the US right? Perhaps he is still there, and has no interest defending an AVO in Australia...
  34. Anonymous Member

Ozfags should be awake already. We await our dose of dox.
  35. AnonyMary Member

I haven't heard anything about him still being in the US. I think he's probably resting in NZ with his Mom, making sure OSA don't mess with her.
  36. Anonymous Member

He visited New York City earlier this year for a week. He's back in NZ.
  37. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

I honestly cant find the post (and i've just been through them all) but i thought he said that he was talking to CO$ and came to a deal where he wasn't allowed to speak publicly anymore and he had to leave protesting. Now i feel like i am tripping because i thought honestly that this was common knowledge.

Maybe it was his last Youtube video?

Surely Tamphex knows. He suddenly went quiet too.
  38. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yeah, I'd noticed Tamphex went dark (at least here).

Aussies, anybody wanna update us ignorami?
  39. Anonymous Member

It seems Aaron took hush money. I have seen the e-mail in which he said he's leaving the opposition to the cult and asked very clearly that his name not be mentioned again in forums. He is living in NY and has been for a while. He will not be testifying, he's gone, hit the road, and vamoosed. He said he wants to quietly disappear, and did.
  40. JohnnyRUClear Member

That sucks, if true. One more story bottled up. I trust we'll hear them all in Zion.