Customize

New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Gottabrain, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

I think we should wait for some reliable source before we come to any conclusions. His videos are in fact all removed off his Youtube site. I just hope someone else saw what i did or I have to conclude i got it wrong.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Apparently anyone can be bought off. Remember LE took the money and the server and ran. Aaron I am disappointed if that is what he did :( but he's an ex scientologist so I don't know why anyone would be surprised. FormerlyIn also took the money and ran...she's in hiding now...and really, if ANON wanted to track her down....there's quite a few people she owes money to.
  3. Anonymous Member

Attempt to buy off Dave Love...FAILED.

Transcribed Voice Recording Between Marc Bernard, (Narconon) and David Love on Easter Friday: (Partial)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

03:14 MB: One [inaudible]... just as a curious... 'cause I did have a short window of authority to communicate to you what you had in mind as a... comfortable settlement...
    03:27 DL: Okay.
    03:28 MB: ... to make everthing else go away.
    03:29 DL: Okay. Well, I'm sure... I'm sure you're aware of what's coming up, or some of it that's coming up. I've... Well, come on, Marc
    03:35 MB: I keep track of certain things, but I got much bigger fish...
    03:37 DL: But there's other people came in to keep track of this for you, right?
    03:41 MB: Of course, but I have other things to do...
  4. thefatman Member

I think tamph stopped after some drama within AnonSyd or something along those lines, I wasn't exactly privvy to the going ons of what happened.
  5. Anonymous Member

Not hardly.
    After the brilliant successes of 2008, LE was reassigned to Target 2 to coordinate saucer attacks against Elray's citadel.

OSA

Cut a deal with the Feds, then let herself be 'handled' and went back on Org lines, joined the SO. She's in RPF right now, secretly videotaping everything. Closely monitored by the FBI. Its touchy, but I think she'll be OK.

ALL THE MONEY YOU DONATED WILL SHOW UP AS A TAX CREDIT IN YOUR 2012 RETURNS. ASSUMING THERE'S ANYONE STILL ALIVE.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

By "stopped" do you mean stopped posting here, or stopped participating in Chanology with everybody else, or stopped working against the cult entirely?
  7. Django Member

The way I interpreted Aaron's last posts here, and elsewhere (working completely from geezer memory): Aaron got fairgamed pretty heavily, and decided he'd back off public activism, but continue to work behind the scenes, exploiting his knowledge of the upper levels. I'm OK with that, and can't blame him for reacting to whatever they threw at him. I ain't been there, neither have most of us....
  8. thefatman Member

He hasn't been to a raid or posted on the ASYD site for a few months. I'd assume he stepped back from front line protesting. As for Chanology entirely, I wouldn't know.

@Django: You're right, he was Fair Gamed more than anyone has here in Sydney (at least publicly) and I wouldn't blame him either. But I'm hoping your right and that he's still working behind the scenes and helping take down the cult.

Regardless of where either of them have gone, they were good blokes who really cared about the cause and those involved. I, for one, miss their presence at raids and on the intertubes.
  9. EyeOnSci Member

Yes, Aaron spoke about the fair gaming and that he wanted a break from it all.

Tamphex has taken long breaks in the past and then returned. Hopefully he will recharge his batteries and show up again at some point.
  10. RightOn Member

I am not going to assume anything.
    And if I never hear the reason from them about stepping back, that is OK too.
    Aaron and Tamphex were very cool people.
    And the reason(s) they stepped back (and that goes for ANY reason what so ever), is their own business. IMO
    I don't walk in their shoes, and I cant read their minds.

Many people step back, stay away, come back, move on or whatever. Such is life.
    This is Anonymous. There are no rules and nobody owes anyone an explanation on what they choose to do with their personal lives unless they want to share it.

Much luck to both of them and hope they stay safe.
  11. DeathHamster Member

And that's cool. This ain't a pissing-match, and no one should feel that they have to sacrifice themselves for the cause.

CoS loved to trap people into trench warfare and then grind them down without hope of a break, a rest, reinforcements, relief or retreat. Those days are gone.
  12. BLiP Member

Kia Ora Aaron

Sssup? They're still goin' on 'bout ya and that's coz you done good. Anyhowz, I just slung another twenny in - spend it how you like: get a drink, get laid (might have to go southside if that's all you gotta spend : > ), blow it on the pokies, or fetch a feed from the White Lady - whateva. See ya when I see ya.

Kia kaha bro.
  13. Anonymous Member

He's been around awhile.

The last time he got really fed up with the critic scene he went and pissed off for a few years...

and then, whattaya know? PA'd 4chan into declaring war on the CoS. He's one of those tricky bastards. More dangerous when he's NOT around....
  14. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

If OSA UK are reading this, my price is £500,000

All your massive expansion, you should be able to afford that...
  15. JohnnyRUClear Member

Agreed.

No, Aaron is gone. So, evidently, those days are still here, for a little longer.

Ditto, and I'll take installments. Also, I want a signing ceremony pic.
  16. xenubarb Member

Nah, I don't trust them to make installments. Up front and on stage, beeyotch! Presented by David Miscavige while he stands in a hole on the stage to look shorter than me.

Let's try Keith Henson's proposal, and throw in a motorcycle. And a ceremony. And I want a plaque. And a bronze bust of LRH. And the shrimp platter.
  17. JohnnyRUClear Member

Hey, if they stiff me, no prob:

1. Issue press release with dox showing their default
    2. Get paid nao? If no, return to 1.
    3. Profit
  18. Anonymous Member

Lmao, how did i manage to forget all about aaron saxton. How much money did he scam out of you guys before he suddenly had to step down?

And yeah, why the second disappearance of tamphex? Did he run off to be with that one scientologist that he butt fucked into submission several months ago? Lol sexual assault.
  19. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

They will return. It is written in the prophesy.
  20. Anonymous Member

There's a new Facebook page belonging to an Aaron Saxton in West Virginia.

Welcome to South Hills Planters of Charleston! We are located on Bridge Road, South Hills and can be contacted via email southhillsplanters@gmail.com or via mobile 304-610-9362.

We build high quality planters in all sizes from quality wood (not plastics!) from locally purchased material.

Aaron Saxton | Facebook

One mutual friend posts on WWP & ESMB. Another "friend" is AS' original FB page:

Aaron Saxton (Aaron Tweddell)

Aaron Saxton | Facebook
  21. Gary Moore Member

Apparently he's a regular on Caliwog's blog and still got a thing for Maahty!