Customize

New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Gottabrain, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Mark Cabian Member

Re: NEW AVO ON AARON SAXTON BY CYRUS BROOKS

He has one set up already. I'll ask his friend who gave me the account info if he'd like it posted.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Bloody hell. Aaron says he is giving up:
    Aaron Saxton - Gone - Ex Scientologist Message Board

This is the third time they have tried to use legal bullshit to shut him up, so I can imagine it is tough to keep on going.
  3. jadedanon Member

No $ unless I see a video from Aaron that requests donations and mentions the paypal address. That being said, if Aaron needs some financial help I will be happy to donate.
  4. Mark Cabian Member

5. Gottabrain Member

NO WAY. I don't accept that.

Finish what you started, Aaron. You have to do that much and we will talk about this. Then another of us will take over. Finish this FIRST.
  6. Mark Cabian Member

I'd say that I'd pass that along, but the right people will see that here. What we wants to do next only he knows. He's probably sorting it all out now.
  7. Gottabrain Member

We need a hot attorney behind us to block this abuse of AVOs. Aaron needs to finish this with a good attorney so the rest of us who step forward don't get batted down.

ONE STEP AT A TIME, Aaron!

Get the AVO harassment out of the way with a hot attorney and one more roadblock and source of oppression will be defeated.

AND ANSWER YOUR PHONE ALREADY!!!
  8. Re: New AVO on Aaron Saxton, this time by Cyrus Brooks

Stay Strong Aaron. This is a load of shit.

Make sure Today Tonight here about this, it will be a great follow up story to last weeks.

You have fucked up yet again CULT. This will only rally more anons to the cause.

Expect Us.
  9. grumpus Member

Dude...

Aaron, even if you quit, thanks for speaking out. (But don't quit.)
  10. Anonymous Member

I don't think so, Aaron. Now would you like money for lawyers?
  11. Anonymous Member

This is not Aaron Saxton, a man giving up and allowing the cult to win.
    This is not the man who stood up & spoke out aganist the cult of Scientology!
  12. chrisanon Member

Oh, like the Lisa McPherson Trust? Cause that worked out well.

DO NOT WANT. Decentralized is best.
  13. Anonymous Member

A couple of bogus AVO's which can be beaten by showing video tapes in court, and just a couple of hours of preparation - that's what makes him quit? Wut? They've done far worse to him already, by releasing personal info from his files etc. so next to that this is nothing. They were practically laughed out of court on the previous AVO.

Is there something more?
  14. Anonymous Member

He'll stay in this, is my guess. This has to be awfully hard on him being so vocal and out there basically on his own. Let him catch his breath.

Fucking OSA. You may have gotten away with fairgaming in the past, but we've got so many lights FROM ALL SORTS OF SOURCES shining on you now. Scatter like the nasty, filthy roaches you are, but know this - there will come a time very soon when there won't be any corners or crevices left in which you can hide...
  15. Clamosaurus Member

This is how Cyrus and CSA Inc view the judicial system in N.S.W and the directions of a Magistrate

Scientologists given accused's psychiatric file | News.com.au

16. Anonymous Member

YOU know what? Just like Obama in due respect, I believe Aaron is playing CHESS while CoS is still playing checkers!
  17. Anonymous Member

If you've never been a victim of fair game, it's understandably impossible to know how exhausting it is to endure the cult's bullshit. To us, it might seem fairly insignificant, but to those targeted - it's with them 24/7.

Unfortunately, I speak from experience. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined how time-consuming, draining, and fucked up it can be.
  18. Gottabrain Member

Exactly. Aaron knows he has to finish this last bit. Like I said on exscn, this is like quitting when he's 3 feet from winning the first race and tagging the next runner.

We need the Sue Hunt win. According to Aaron, this went to a higher judge to ascertain whether it was politically motivated to stop Aaron from protesting. This is not his exact words, but that's the gist of it.

So Aaron, take a breath. Nobody makes good decisions when they are upset. You know what you need to do before you can tag the next runner.
  19. Anonymous Member

know what pisses me off to no fucking end?

Scientology has many rich people giving MILLIONS and MILLIONS to them and yet there are a Brazillion rich people out there who despise this cult not doing shit (monetarily) to help fight the COS..Just one of these people could see to it that Aarons legal bills are totally paid and do so anonymously.And do so for the next victim of this criminal cult..and so on..Also more actors could be saying negative things on air as well..Like Steve Martin did or Jim Carey

Do we need a press release on this??

Come on rich people!!!
  20. WagTheWog Member

I just saw this at IMDB:
    IMDb :: Boards :: Tom Cruise :: Fairgaming of Aaron Saxton exposed in A...

Is this for real?

Aaron Saxton - Gone

Hello All,

I am leaving the fight against the Cult. I'm Not just leaving ESMB or WWP.

I am still fighting this AVO, and now ANOTHER seperate AVO has been filed against me. Pages and pages of junk. I received it today. How many more court actions do they have awaiting? God knows...

Some may say that my comments on ESMB or through my protests have created the opportunity for the Church to file these matters. But people who have been SO and know the Church know this is not true. And only ex-SO who were near the top know what they are truely capable of.

They have targeted me and manufactured false evidence because the truth is that I have hurt their cause too much. And they will only go further.

In light of their failures, and despite the fact that the government is watching them, they continue to file these baseless charges against me. If the government of this country or any other country ever needed more proof that the Church of Scientology is hell bent on it's critics, they have got it now.

The emporer has no clothes.

And it is plain for any Senator to see. The media can see it. And the public of this country can see it.

Even before my first protest, before my first words were uttered in this country, the Church in New Zealand had PIs out and had charges against me filed with the New Zealand Police.

They feared me from the start.

I have a right to a great life. A peaceful life, to live a life with someone I love and to be surrounded by peace and prosperity. I should be able to laugh, and be a boy in my heart.

I never knew such evil. They would see my freedoms striped and for me not to see the day of light so they can continue their campaign of terror.

All I ever wanted was freedom for my fellow man. I never expected to have my private life thrown into the papers; aired before parliament and have my inner self displayed before the world and made public record. I will never have a private life again. The latest AVO has even obtained statements from my ex-wife.

The Cult of Scientology has no shame; no level they will not stoop to. I know they are guilty of crimes; even murder. And in America they know I know this. They are just flexing now what a billion dollars can buy - men to do anything.

Right from the word go when Xenophon aired, I knew what was coming. And so did they.

But I can not win against the Cult.

Moral support is great, but in a court, I need solicitors and funds to prepare the pages and pages of evidence against the AVOs and to prepare. I can't work and prepare pages of evidence. It is not something one does on a weekend when one finds an hour or so. Nor is it like fighting a speeding ticket.

This is Scientology I am up against.

I am just a guy sitting in a rented room, trying to get a decent job to get back into life again. And they pull me away at every chance, and they know what it costs me.

I am gone.

I am defeated. And so what? I am one critic. There will be 10 more that will rise, and in that I know their troubles at the Cult will only increase.

To those who I met through this battle and for who I am in touch with, I will be in touch.

Give support to those that speak out. And remember what the cost of freedom is. It can cost more than you want to give. Or can give. I gave everything I could.

Good luck to you all.

I said I wouldn't break, and that I would not stand down and see this to the bitter end. Sometimes one has to realise when one is outgunned.

My parting recommendation is to organize this fight properly, like a corporate structure with funding and centralized resource to win against them.

I would expect the Church to win in their cases this week against me, and obtain the interim orders against me. It is me in court versus their solicitors. They will publicize the fact that they got me under temporary restraining orders. And in the hearings that follow they may be upheld.

Remember the truth. Because the Cult will spread the lies about their victory against me.

My name is Aaron Saxton. I am a free man. And my soul will never be theirs.

As a parting gesture to the Sea Org, and I have no doubt this will be published as evidence against me in some trial or hearing:

To the Sea Org Command:

Free people have always been falled by more powerful, suppressive groups. Every single one of those suppressive groups eventualy fell into the history books as a bookmark.

And so will you.

That thunderous silence at night is not the gratification of the successful disposal of a critic, but the calm before the storm.

Better get your weather guages out, it is going to be a rough ride.

Buckle up.
  21. Anonymous Member

I believe Aaron is playing "Global Thermo-Nucler Warfare" and Co$ is playing tiddley-winks.
    Would you like to play a game?
  22. JustSomeWoman Member

Lisa was dead and could not defend herself. Aaron is living, and is determined to protect and defend himself.

The only thing Aaron might need is $Aus via donations to a reputable depository. ...a depository with authenticaton both for itself and for its donors.
  23. WagTheWog Member

24. amaX Member

Aaron, do what you have to do to make yourself safe and to take care of yourself.

If you can...come back when you get things straightened out.

Don't be afraid to ask for help.

OSA, you do realize that when you make someone like Aaron have to quit that it only emboldens our efforts, right?

Isn't it frustrating that you can't get COB David Miscavige to understand that these things are not working?

Enjoy your fail, OSA.

25. tamphex Member

The Organization of Scientology thrives in a court room not on winning cases, but successful attrition of the individual the case is against. Having read through the latest AVO details it is once again a case of this.

For the moment, Aaron is feeling weighed down and understandably so. I think everyone can respect the amount of stress & concern he would be feeling, and as he is only as human as the rest of us, taking a few steps back to gather his thoughts would be the best move for him personally.

Given the court history of The Organization of Scientology I would go as far as to assume the previous AVO and this latest one is only the start of many to come. Aaron I'm sure is more then aware of this & is needing to take serious time out to consider that distinct possibility. So let's give him that breathing space.
  26. Anonymous Member

That is from his post over at ESMB. link is itt
  27. Anonymous Member

This^

Aaron, hang in there.

Just know that poons were sent off very quickly with regard to what Cyrus Brooks is attempting at the behest of his masters. I'm sure you know whom it is I am referring to in receipt of said poons.
  28. Anonymous Member

f3gjec.jpg
  29. Anonymous Member

Not if that means he'll let the AVOs stand unchallenged - then he looks guilty. If the courts recognize that these firs couple of AVOs are bogus, then later legal actions will be rather quick to knock down.

Aaron is also entitled to monetary restitution for this bullshit. If he wants to tone down his public exposure, that's fine, but he should under NO circumstances let the CoS win any legal matters against him by default.

These AVOs will be much easier to fight than fighting a parking ticket, but if they stick they'll look a lot worse on his record.
  30. Mark Cabian Member

It sounds exhausting, but he is strong. If one can survive the cult, the real world will come easy in time.
  31. CantPickaName Member

Forgot Jason Beghe
  32. Anonymous Member

33. CantPickaName Member

Maybe Paulette Cooper could give him a pep talk
  34. tamphex Member

Unfortunately, none of us are in Aaron's shoes at the moment and are in no position to tell him what he should or should not do; these things are his own decision. As for being much easier to fight; again unless you are Aaron Saxton who now has two court hearings for two AVOs occurring back to back, then none of us are in the position to make a comment on how easy or hard they are to fight. Also, AVOs do not go onto an individual's criminal record.

avodetails.jpg
  35. Anonymous Member

it will come up in a search though, even if it's not part of the criminal record called the "criminal record".
  36. WagTheWog Member

I figured it was posted over there first (I never go there). I saw it at IMDB, then did a quick scan of this thread and didn't see it (my FAIL).

On the topic: We need to HALP this guy so he can continue the fight!!
  37. Anonymous Member

Aaron will beat these AVO's but i fully understand his reasons for stopping.
    This fair game of the cult is going to be played out in the court of public opinion.
  38. Anonymous Member

What about a global in support of Aaron ?
  39. Skeptic1337 Member

You're mates with the dude, wish him the best for me. I might give you guys shit from time to time but he's obviously being fair gamed.

All I can say from his stand point is document it. Chances are by the time the insane cult is done it will be unbelievable but document it any way. Then use your shoop skills and vid skills tamph and show it to the world.

Not sure how well Aaron would do at blogging it (objectively, like a reporter) with out adding his own insights, which are cool but looks like he's going to be locked in legal warfare here for a bit. So that it's documented as it occurs.
  40. CantPickaName Member

If the media keeps doing negative reports everytime the scilons attack..that would make them stop...and if it didnt..MAJOR FOOTBULLET