Customize

New blog about "joining [Scientology] and helping the members wake up."

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, May 22, 2016.

1. New blog about "joining [Scientology] and helping the members wake up."

I somehow think that blogging about this publicly is not a good idea.

The blog is: Mathew Vs Scientology

http://infiltratingscientologymanchester.blog.com/

The inaugural, May 22, 2016 post states:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

This Blog will follow my new current plan of joining the cult and helping the members wake up. I will document every interaction with them on this blog and see how far up the bridge I can go.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

I'll note that an apparently then 15-year-old with the same name in the same country tweeted about Scientology once in 2014.

I'll also note that a person with the same name has liked posts in the Facebook group Scientology Sucks.

Seriously, if anyone can communicate with this person on Facebook or otherwise, you might want to advise him that his plan is perhaps ill-advised.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Worst plan ever.
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

"If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans."

— Woody Allen
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. anon8109 Member

This will not end well.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Kilia Member

This leaves me with a horrible feeling that somethings going to backfire.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. RightOn Member

If even true...
    I can't think of a reason why anyone would attempt this, besides the reason that they have not done any research obviously.:confused:
    Wish I was a fly on the wall for their first sec check. LOL:eek:
    If anything....
    maybe some lulz will be had, but hopefully not at their expense.
    But I don't see any other way around not getting into hot water with the cult and or arrested.:(
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Malory Member

• Like Like x 5
  10. Walk up to the org. backwards and walk away for good before you go in...............
    Any of the following methods will be useful in walking away............

• Like Like x 2
  11. Expensive and dangerous plan.
  12. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  14. sallysock Member

Tbh, I'm a little surprised that the blog is being taken at face value. The blog and stated actions are receiving the attention it clearly wants. I may be wrong but I suspect that there is much different agenda than the one stated. Time shall tell I suppose.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. He's 17 and doesn't know the difference between "their" and "there"

I don't know if the sophistication you attribute is there yet.
  16. sallysock Member

Is it confirmed that he truly is 17? And not a Kayla persona? And no, I'm not looking to find dox as he may in fact be an anon. I guess I'm fuzzy on the actual known "facts."

Could simply be successful trolling or someone that has a friend/family member checking out the Manchester Org?, Idk, but it's a bit strange.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. fishypants Moderator

TO message reads:

(I wish he'd stop referring to himself in the plural, but otherwise sound advice)

Smallest pub in Manchester may be the Circus Tavern, which is really quite small:

IMG_1145.jpg?43aeb8.jpg

http://www.travelswithbeer.com/2012/10/19/the-circus-tavern-manchester/
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Why would TO take a pm and make a post on underground? I was reading the comments and saw Tikk point out how dumb the blog poster was for announcing his infiltration. Seriously???? One would think that he doesn't know anons. It's a fucking blog post. It was a pm. No dox, no pix.
    It is lulz and years ago, ppl certainly would have been oh noes anon! The scilons will black pr u!
    Fucking hell.
    KIddo I doubt is not 17 and anons shouldn't be outed. It could be a sock and ppl need to remember that anon fucks around sometime. AF as I can tell, acct goes way back and lulz..

FFS
  19. We have a response.

Mathew vs. Scientology: Response to peoples worries!

http://infiltratingscientologymanchester.blog.com/2016/05/24/response-to-peoples-worries/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Hi, Its Mat

Well since starting this and publishing my intentions, I have had countless tweets, emails and replies on the Blog. In regards to how stupid and reckless it is joining and blogging at the same time. So I thought it was about time I wrote a response.

So in regards to the worries and concerns. I have used my real name on this blog because I really don’t have anything to hide from the Cult, honestly. They can have my name, email and phone number and address. I don’t have a problem with it. It is stupid but I have gone in open with them. The only information they will not get is; Where I work, My family and friends names plus their address.

There is two main reasons I am publishing while inside, that is because A) I want them to read it. Yes, I want them too. If they read this, they are one step closer to reading critical material. B) It is so I have a log of how involved the cult is becoming in my life and so I have a record of the events that take place. This is so, when I stop/ get kicked out, I can write a full account of life in Scientology from a critics point of view. This is also because I don’t want just a biased opinion.

Now in regards to people worried about Tony Ortega post plus other forms bring attention to this (yes I am writing to you Ross and Carrie, plus others on WWP and ex Scientologist Message board). Yes I know this will bring a lot of attention, but one way or another they would have found this, its not exactly hidden from people. I never intended for Tony to write about me, but it just brought a larger number of readers. I DM him, nothing public. I did tweet to John Sweeney but that was because I could not DM him. I have also contacted other ex members, but they all said the same.. Don’t. Yes, it will be harder, but that is now out of my control.

Now to clear up everything, before I started I though hard about it, I summed up the worst and best out comes and either way, it will be an experience I wont forget. I know how stupid and reckless my actions are. I know the dangers, risks and Fair game policy. I understand how powerful and crazy the Org is, but I am prepared.

I am only intending on staying in, until I know there is a real problem, or they mention it to me. At that point I am out, its over and I go back to normal life. (if I can)

If you want to read my tweets to john sweeny and others https://twitter.com/johnsweeneyroar/status/734462323700682756?lang=en-gb

The Tony Ortega Post

http://tonyortega.org/2016/05/23/sc...miscavige-could-his-son-david-be-any-whinier/

WWP Thread

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/ne...ology-and-helping-the-members-wake-up.131734/

Ex Scientologist message board thread

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...entology-and-helping-the-members-wake-up-quot

Find me on twitter to tell me how bad this is-

https://twitter.com/Anonlethal

Yes I know my name is out, but honestly. Anonymity doesn’t exist when doing this.

Peace
    Mat

Next Update of my time in the cult is Friday.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *
    • Like Like x 1
  20. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

Be sure to grease up with pubes and a speedo before going in.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. RightOn Member

"The only information they will not get is; Where I work, My family and friends names plus their address."
    HA HA HA AHAHAHAH
    Think again Einstein
    He got the warnings, and he is still going through with it.
    He will be arrested as soon as he walks in the door.
    Oh well, time to buy some pop corn.
    • Like Like x 4
  23. :D:eek::oops::rolleyes::p:mad: You got it!
  24. Bump. It's almost 8:30 am, on Friday, May 27 in England now. Best of luck to you today, Mat.
  25. Oops, I was 3 hours off. It's now about 6am in Manchester.

I still stand by my original assessment of this plan, though.
  26. RightOn Member

maybe one of the better trolls I have heard in a while perhaps? :cool:
    Any other reason would be just... well.... you know :confused:
  27. fishypants Moderator

He didn't. Unless I've misunderstood something.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Incredulicide Member

It's now the Friday after the Friday he said the next update would be posted. I think it's safe to assume nothing went according to his plan.
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

He's with Shelly now. <:-|
    • Like Like x 2
  30. RightOn Member

anyone check the jails or hospitals?
    I kid
    • Like Like x 2
  31. He's either joined the Sea Org, or the whole thing is an OSA scam, in which he'll suddenly announce how great Scientology is, and we need to try it for ourselves.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. RightOn Member

OR never got in the door or is a troll.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. anon8109 Member

Or took all of the advice and let the whole thing drop.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

WHAT
    s19TZS8.png
    IS IT

???????????????????
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2