Customize

New Blog Post

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by dbloch7986, Feb 7, 2013.

1. dbloch7986 Member

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Good to see you.
    Thank you...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. dbloch7986 Member

Thanks man. Yeah I'm trying to get this blog to be somewhat famous. I want to spread the word and let people know that Scientology affects normal people too. Not just the international executives or movie stars, but your average Joe kid that doesn't get media coverage that no one ever hears about. I want to bring a human aspect to all of this. Get it out of the celebosphere so the issue doesn't seem so elevated.

I want to bring it down to earth.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. rickybobby Member

Yeah, I don't see how Xander is so calm watching them get off those busses in Clearwater. I get all upset when I see public kids with their parents going into the SF Org, and that is not nearly as bad as the Sea Org. Those kids could end up in the EPF if their parents get suckered in enough.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. dbloch7986 Member

I think it's just pure shock that keeps him from being able to say anything.

Did you notice the lack of human interaction in that video? No one was talking or laughing or anything in those videos. It was just as somber as a funeral.
    • Like Like x 1