Customize

New book of Technical Bulletins by the alleged returned Founder of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Jul 16, 2018.

1. New book of Technical Bulletins by the alleged returned Founder of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard.

NOTE: I debated posting this in the Independent Scientology section but realized I could not properly do so. If the alleged returned Founder of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard is, in fact, the Founder of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard returned, then the book and enclosed Technical Bulletins do not represent Independent Scientology, but instead represent Scientology proper by Source L. Ron Hubbard himself.

Who am I to judge? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NOTE: The book is FREE on Kindle Unlimited.

FREE on Kindle Unlmited

Kindle: $ 4.99

Paperback: $ 39.99

* * * * * BEGIN AMAZON EXCERPT * * * * *

These are the latest technical volumes of Scientology — written by the returned founder of Scientology himself L. Ron Hubbard. Perfect for anyone that is interested in Scientology and its future development.

Length: 51 pages
    Word Wise: Enabled
    Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
    Page Flip: Enabled
    Product details
    File Size: 751 KB
    Print Length: 51 pages
    Publication Date: June 29, 2018
    Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
    Language: English
    ASIN: B07F5R4TJY
    Text-to-Speech: Enabled
    X-Ray: Not Enabled
    Word Wise: Enabled
    Lending: Enabled
    Screen Reader: Supported
    Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #227,388 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    #43 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions, Practices & Sacred Texts > Scientology
    #348 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
    #518 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions, Practices & Sacred Texts
    Would you like to tell us about a lower price?

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

U7xdvuf.jpg

BOOK SAMPLES:

rJSaUGt.png

PrmK0m0.png

[SNIPPED]

bT8YHTf.png

EDITED TO ADD:

Table of Contents:

9wDHN8V.png

The title of Infinity Series 8, BT'S Don't Blow, reminds one of the work of David St. Lawrence on post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology.

2. John P. Member

The grammar on the intro page is pretty pathetic. One sentence fragment and one dangling modifier -- he says "do not take my word for it and give it a shot." That could mean either "don't take my word for it but instead give it a shot yourself" or it could also mean "don't take my word for it and don't give it a shot," which is probably not what he meant. At least the real Hubbard had a command of basic grammar.

I'm also interested in the price. Paper price for 51 pages is $39.99. Heck, even the real Church of Scientology costs less per page for authentic Hubbard prose.