Customize

New book - Scientology: reclaiming freedom: A testimony from the dark, by John A. Kilmore

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by COS and NOI News, Jan 1, 2020.

1. New book - Scientology: reclaiming freedom: A testimony from the dark, by John A. Kilmore.

https://www.amazon.com/Scientology-reclaiming-freedom-testimony-dark-ebook/dp/B07JMFD72D/

Kindle $2.99
    Paperback $12.90

8qWbfT3.jpg

kYT29pM.jpg

K1yZGKS.png

* * * * * BEGIN PAPERBACK INTRODUCTION * * * * *

In my past I have been a story teller, it is what I like to do anyway, a raconteur I think it is called, but like the barbers cat it is all wind and piss,… verbal, and usually around a campfire in the bush or the outback, it is an art form handed down through a long line of semi-literates. I can not write to save my life, so I apologise before hand. Some of you may have already noticed this as I tried to post over the last months, trying to say something important and ending up tripping over the keyboard...

In my past I have been a story teller, it is what I like to do anyway, a raconteur I think it is called, but like the barbers cat it is all wind and piss… verbal, and usually around a campfire in the bush or the outback, it is an art form handed down through a long line of semi-literates. I can not write to save my life, so I apologise before hand. Some of you may have already noticed this as I tried to post over the last months, trying to say something important and ending up tripping over the keyboard...
    Paperback: 77 pages
    Publisher: Independently published (October 23, 2018)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 1729156606
    ISBN-13: 978-1729156605
    Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
    Shipping Weight: 5 ounces

* * * * * END PAPERBACK INTRODUCTION * * * * *

* * * * * BEGIN KINDLE INTRODUCTION * * * * *

In my past I have been a story teller, it is what I like to do anyway, a raconteur I think it is called, but like the barbers cat it is all wind and piss,… verbal, and usually around a campfire in the bush or the outback, it is an art form handed down through a long line of semi-literates. I can not write to save my life, so I apologise before hand. Some of you may have already noticed this as I tried to post over the last months, trying to say something important and ending up tripping over the keyboard...

Product details
    File Size: 788 KB
    Print Length: 29 pages [Estimate]
    Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
    Publication Date: October 21, 2018
    Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
    Language: English
    ASIN: B07JMFD72D
    Text-to-Speech: Enabled
    X-Ray:
    Not Enabled
    Word Wise: Enabled
    Lending: Enabled
    Screen Reader: Supported
    Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
    Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,412,390 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    #781 in Occult Cults & Demonism
    #1831 in Religious Cults (Books)
    #4420 in 45-Minute Religion & Spirituality Short Reads

* * * * * END KINDLE INTRODUCTION * * * * *