Customize

New COMPLETE Basics and Congresses

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by BirthdayPresent, Jan 26, 2009.

1. ocean12 Member

Re: New COMPLETE Basics and Congresses

Go-Go-Go
  2. Arsolycus Member

"User is not mediapro" ok so that's going to hamper things. Anyone know anything about where I could put these files? I have a couple of the basics CDs in front of me. I've got command of theta ready to go followed by the most boring of the set, Thought Emotion and Effort.
  3. subgenius Member

4. Anon-007 Member

Such negativity, and Arseyboy has Total Posts: 18.

[Stands back and awaits for OSA type comments)
  5. ocean12 Member

At least he is doing something, this thread is about leaks, and he has posted some. If other people would post leaks we could have the whole library, we see people brag about what they have, but dont leak it. Carsondude did alot of work listing whats out there already, lets get the rest

oops I meant Chefxenu with the list, Carsondudue has been a major leaker (sounds funny)
  6. DiaSciRev Member

A lot of them have already been circulating.

This page happens to have the bulk of the lecture set. The bold works below are the ones that have been leaked.

NOTICE: These are the Basics lectures, not the Congresses.

Dianetics Lectures and Demonstrations
    Dianetics Professional Course Lectures
    The Science of Survival Lectures
    Thought, Emotion and Effort
    The Life Continuum
    Scientology: Milestone One
    The Route to Infinity: Technique 80
    Technique 88: Incidents on the Track Before Earth
    Source of Life Energy (Subdivided into "The Perception of Truth" and "Secrets of the MEST Universe", may or may not be incomplete)
    The Command of Theta
    The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures
    The Factors: Admiration and the Renaissance of Beingness
    Pheonix Lectures: Freeing the Human Spirit
    The Unification Congress: Communication! Freedom & Ability
    Hubbard Professional Course Lectures
  7. TinyDancer Member

That is precisely what caused James McGuigan to wake up: noticing that "small" changes had been made, or that changes had been made to tone Hubbard down. James McGuigan's Scientology Story

In other words, evidence that the tech isn't "pure" is key for many scientologists and may help get some out.
  8. DiaSciRev Member

I see your point. Still, it's not like they'll get rid of everything. Hell, I have the Basics books, and you'd be surprised at how much he mentions the Fifth Invader Force and such.
  9. Hammurabi Member

A glorious present.
  10. francie Member

Most of the leaks do NOT include scanned transcripts. No one wants to listen to old El Ron blabbing his mouth off.

I say, THANKS FOR THE B-DAY PRESENT "op"!!!!!!
  11. anongurl7 Member

Yeah man... wait til you get past History Of Man... it gets scarily batshit.
  12. ocean12 Member

Yeah but I am pretty sure not all Congresses have been leaked, maybe start with them?
  13. Arsolycus Member

If you can't find transcripts of sixty year old Hubbard lectures, I'm sorry.
  14. anonymusicz Member

BitTorrent for the win. Let the swarm work for you :)
  15. francie Member

Your sarcasm aside... the freezoners liked to make audio copies of TAPE lectures. So that's why a lot of the audio material is available. They did not, however, make a lot of scans of the transcripts even when the transcripts were available.

With the new CDs that have come out, it's even easier to make electronic copies of LRH lectures than it ever was with audio cassette tapes or reel-to-reel tapes.

Again, it's a slow process for some people to scan transcripts unless you have a professional scanner that feeds in sheet-after-sheet.

Hence my short comment that earlier leaks didn't include scanned transcripts. It was NOT because the tapes obtained were 60 years old, fucktard!

Choke on my dick with your sarcasm.

The transcripts have definitely been asked for over and over.
  16. Re: New COMPLETE Basics and Congresses

First post updated:

UPDATE, torrents:
    Source of Life Energy MP3 Torrent | Additional MP3s (fix for 2 corrupt files.)
    Thought Emotion and Effort MP3 Torrent
    Phoenix Lectures MP3 Torrent
    I will first get all of the mp3s up. After all of the mp3s are done then I will scan and put up all the books. This is mostly to make it easier on me, I will soon (1 month) have access to a very nice digital scanner that scans directly to pdf.

It will start with a relatively low speed. 2 more seeds, on much faster systems are on the way. Total size is 892mb.

As stated above by a few people you can always go find the old tape rips that either come from originals or 2nd and 3rd generation copied tapes. If you want the older ones then have at it. If you want the new versions ripped directly from original cds then get the ones I am posting.
  17. JoshTheater Member

I'm trying to download it so I can help seed, but it would be nice if the person who put up the torrent could be seeding right now. >_<
  18. Re: New COMPLETE Basics and Congresses

The seed is there, its just very slow. In about 3 hours a couple 100mbit seeds will be up. It is just taking awhile to get the file to those servers. Once there it will really pick up. Be patient.
  19. Arsolycus Member

OK, so a little bit on the CD that was just pushed onto that tracker.

Source of Life Energy are a series of talks Hubbard gave in 1952 I believe at St hill but I could be wrong. The purpose of the discussions was to allow Hubbard to announce he had discovered the single single thing which powered all life in the known universe, this was of course the theta. According to LRH, the theta knew everything and anything and could postulate anything into existence. They became bored with this and over time, began to forget things; MEST beings after being postulated into exsitence by said theta beings began to try to trap the thetan in the MEST world.

tl;dr

Thetans were all-powerful, gave it up because they were bored to death; forgot everything -- some shit happened in betweeen and now Scientology can help you exteriorize, reach the potential of your theta being and transcend to levels only imagined before.

tl;dr

IT DOESNT WORK
  20. JoshTheater Member

When two people have a contest to see who can get the most previously unreleased leaks up first, EVERYBODY WINS.
  21. anonymusicz Member

Downloading and will seed...
  22. Re: New COMPLETE Basics and Congresses

There are enough seeds now on the current one. I will be taking down my seed tonight and starting on the next one. It will be:

Thought, Emotion, and Effort. Both parts (its two lecture series.)

This will be done just like the last, same quality and direct from the cds into 128kbit mp3s.
  23. Arsolycus Member

Please don't bother with thought/emotion/effort. It's really fuckinb boring and contains little of anything funny. As a suggestion:

• Games Congress
    • Melbourne Congress
    • Theta Clear Congress
    • LOLDon Congress on Human Problems

Also, might I suggest you put this stuff on mediafire or something? Bittorrent is kind of lame and it allows tracking of IP addresses.
  24. PMD Member

Post it all. Torrent rocks. Paranoids and cowards shouldn't play this game in the first place.
  25. Re: New COMPLETE Basics and Congresses

poast them to the failboox
  26. Anon752 Member

No, mediafire is lame. They are more than willing to hand over logs to anyone and everyone of who downloaded what.

As for torrents, run peerguardian 2, load up about 8 good lists (the pg ones and the bt ones.) It blocks the ips that need to be blocked. Check for updates on the lists (simple one button click) when you load up. Have it auto start with windows.
  27. anonymusicz Member

and what pray tell can one do with an IP address? Find out your ISP?
  28. Arsolycus Member

The RIAA is full of assclowns and half-assed ambulance chasers. If they can get kids sued for downloading copyrighted material on the Internet I'm pretty sure Scientology can too with their better than average criminal defense attorneys.
  29. JoshTheater Member

Can't wait to witness more imminent wins.
  30. Anon752 Member

And your uploading to mediafire who will give out the logs in a second. So I fail to see how torrents are worse?
  31. LeakLicker Member

The torrent finished downloading for me...but when extracting the files, does anybody else get an ERROR when it gets to TRACK 19 in LECTURE 9? It extracts the files backwards by number so I have everything from Track 20 in Lecture 9 and after that extracted successfully, but it always reaches an error when it gets to Track 19 in Lecture 9.
  32. Re: New COMPLETE Basics and Congresses

Leak the Congresses please!!! Sure, leak everything you've got, but if you can do the Congresses first that would be awesome.

Thank you
  33. ocean12 Member

Yeah I agree, these need leaked first, Congresses!!
    Please
  34. Re: New COMPLETE Basics and Congresses

People have been asking for specific ones to be posted up next. Due to a recent move I only have half of this collection here with me now. The other half wont be arriving at this location for at least another week.

So here is the list of ones that are still new in box that I can open up and do next, you tell me which one you want next:

Unification Congress
    Ability Congress
    Clearing Congress
    Freedom Congress
    London Congress on Nuclear Radiation, Control, and Health
    Phoenix Lectures
    Factors
    Technique 88
    Life Continuum

In a week or two I will have the rest and I will list them off as well.

As soon as you all agree on something I will start ripping the next one (and by that I mean the first one to get two requests.)
  35. AnonLover Member

i vote Phoenix Lectures
  36. ocean12 Member

I vote factors
  37. francie Member

phoenix
  38. Re: New COMPLETE Basics and Congresses

If I hadn't just gotten laid I would be fapping right now.
  39. Re: New COMPLETE Basics and Congresses

Phoenix Lectures it is. Will be up by sunday morning.