Customize

NEW: Convicted child molester James Barbour concert scheduled at Scientology CHURCH

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Aug 7, 2014.

1. NEW: Convicted child molester James Barbour concert scheduled at Scientology CHURCH.

[NOTE: Related prior thread with evidence: James Barbour convicted of child molestation headlines Scientology religious event

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...headlines-scientology-religious-event.119783/

I realize that this is closely related to the prior thread, and that the mods may put the threads back together and properly chastise me. Because we are here talking about a new and different concert in the future, I believe this deserves its own thread and, perhaps more importantly, its own Google search entry. As always, YMMV.]

Code:
    http://jamesbarbour.brownpapertickets.com/

Barbour Concert.PNG

What kind of religion, what kind of "church," has a convicted child molester headline a religious event, and then hosts a concert by the convicted child molester in its church and religious facilities?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

New Google search entry is good google search entry :)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. fishypants Moderator

Not unless you pay extra.

FHutG3Y.jpg
  4. I am going with this even if I get hacked up in pieces.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/nl.scientology/CSSfazaOjL0

• Like Like x 2
  5. dox?
  6. Quentinanon Member

It would not surprise me if the next stunt the cult pulls is a entertainment festival of scientology pedophiles.
    They will call it the "PedoPalooza."
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. RolandRB Member

^^ What you religious bigots don't understand is that children are in new MEST bodies. They have been through the between-lives implants and been ice-cubed and dumped into the sea someplace and in their semi-hypnotised state have managed to find their way to a maternity hospital to pick up a new baby (even fight for one) and eventually, if they are in girl MEST bodies, they have become old enough to bleed and therefore old enough to fuck. It has taken them say 15 or 16 years since dropping the body to coming back as a young adult able to have sex and after this time they are gagging for it. That is why enlightened Scientologists understand these young adults' frustration and seek to relieve them of it and help them make up for lost time.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Quentinanon Member

Roland,
    Sounds like you will enjoy the PedoPalooza.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RolandRB Member

I guess he couldn't get any sexually transmitted diseases from licking out his own daughter.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Quentinanon Member

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" - Hubbard's "very good friend" Aleister Crowley

crowle94.jpg
  12. RolandRB Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. My Dox
    are that he loved Red Heads and he didn't understand boundaries
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Oh and he was an asshole like me
  15. Can we do anything about this ?

16. I am pretty jaded to this kind of thing being an Asperger with ADHD. But all my INJUSTICE bells come on. Maybe that is all I have and is between me being Anti Social.

17. Now I am certain Hubbard did molest her or tried to. He was a predator on all fronts with no remorse and into red heads
  18. 847

What makes you certain?

[IMG][IMG]