Customize

New front group pretends to be operating a charity in Kenya !!Wear Proxy Condom!!

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by Anonymonus, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xenubarb Member

Re: New front group pretends to be operating a charity in Kenya !!Wear Proxy Condom!!

I wonder if "help for orphans" is still shilling for funds for the nonexistent "Help For Orphans Kisumu."
  2. _You_ Member

Re: New front group pretends to be operating a charity in Kenya !!Wear Proxy Condom!!

That's not the cult, it's Obama
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Check out how another scientologist is trying to sell her car for Haiti. She has been trying to sell this car for a while now. Now she is trying to say the 19000.00 is going to this scientologist .org. HA HA mustangmadame.com Also, her and Sarah are trying to start some type of tshirt business red dragon lame crap. So you see the both of them are "partners" in trying to make money.
  4. Anonymous Member

DOX would be nice.
  5. LUCYD Member

What is DOX? and minus the "e" in mustangmadam
  6. Anonymous Member

O hai if the charity mentioned in the People vs. Rex Fowler case (murder of Thomas Ciancio) really was in Africa, maybe this might be it?

DOX = documentation, in other words "citation please"
  7. fitch2000 Member

The Mustang Channel

8. Anonymous Member

dachshund_normal_Dachshund%20Octoberfest-2004-10-09-063.jpg
  9. LUCYD Member

prweb.com/releases/2009/11/prweb3224674.htm
  10. Anonymous Member

Are they working together to profit for each other and the church? Smells fishy.
  11. Zak McKracken Member

I think we were hoping for DOX connecting Scientologists with charity scams.

I do not think anyone is much interested in DOX about your friend and her lame red t-shirt business.

Relevance?
  12. Anonymous Member

Probably dumb question to most of you & I'm a oldie, so be kind.
    I have Mozilla Firefox latest edition and have not changed my "Settings"
    I went to Change Settings
    Configure Proxies to Access Internet
    And the "1) No proxy" was already checked.
    The other options were 2) Auto Detect 3) Manual 4) Automatic proxy

Am I safe?
  13. hotdog57 Member

Scientology has a lot of names because they have to trick you
    into thinking they are some one else.
    Because most people run if they hear the word Scientology.
  14. Anonymous Member

Well yes, in that Scientology is not going to track you down from your IP and show up at your house. But are you "proxied up"? No

Google anonymous proxy
  15. Triumph Member

theres a long letter by Sarah Erlich of Help for Orphans

Seems things didn't go well in Kenya for Sarah Ehrlich and her Help for Orphans Charity

^^^Scientology at work^^^

Yahoo! Groups
  16. Anonymous Member

'Those that complain the hardest, often have bitter memories.'
  17. Triumph Member

Mr. Charles Aboje also had some grievances
    it ended in bitterness on both sides..

Sarah Ehrlich and her Help for Orphans Charity according to her press releases was geared to donating to this one school "Kisumu Children Centre and School"
    I haven't come across anything else yet in regards to any more charities in Africa in which the
    Help for Orphans Charity is involved with.

Sarah Ehrlich spent considerable effort raising money at a Party in the Hampton's involving (Jill Zarin of The Real Housewives) also shindigs in New York City and in a Celebrity Driven Charity events in Hollywood.. to raise money specifically for the "Kisumu Children Centre and School"
    according to press releases by Sarah

to be fair if I would have come across anything else it would have been posted here..

Heres a slick video of the "Kisumu Children Centre and School" Sarah Ehrlich and Help For Orphans

this is included in most of the press releases I've seen

sounds good...seen absolutely no proof of it...then Haiti Happens (see video) Sarah Ehrlich states
    looks like theres plenty of money for promotions.

lesson: accountability....ask for 990 forms from the Charity before you donate ...

Help for Orphans facebook page (members 70)
    Login | Facebook

there is another school (touched on on this thread)
    The Naked Foundation and Help For Orphans International make a difference in Africa

http://lastheplace.com/2007/07/24/the-naked-foundation-and-help-for-orphans-international-make-a-difference-in-africa/

Peter Mageri (Scilon Site)
    Scientology Today: Dianetics Pioneer from Kenya Honored at at International Scientology Event

Dianetics-Dianetics Yada-Yada

cache
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:aD-f9Wroi3kJ:www.scientologytoday.org/press/806101253332_scn-local.html+Peter+Mageri+scientology&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
  18. Triumph Member

found something interesting here sarahehrlich.com
    HelpForOrphans.org (these are photos by Felix Kunze)
    also have seen the same exact photos associated with the "Future of Haiti"operation
    same walled compound by the airport.a few of the same faces

haiti orphanage photos

heres a photo with Michela Schneider from "Future of Haiti" the Scientology orphanage on Sarah Ehrlich "Help for Orphans" site
    seems to be some cross purposes with the pictures.

haiti orphanage photos
    a volunteer minister with children
    haiti orphanage photos

appears that Sarah and her charity were taking advantage of the help from the Volunteer Ministers in Haiti..at least sharing the same compound with the "Future of Haiti" orphanage.
    and some of the children in the photos.

Africa photos
    sarah ehrlich hText HFOI elp for orphans international
  19. DeathHamster Member

Now selling her kid to the Sea Org:
  20. RightOn Member

Recap
    Sarah and her husband have been "helping" cough in Africa for quite some time
    Here is she is being interviewed by some nobody idiot "Cognac Wellerlane" at a Hamptons estate with her gal pal Jill.
    This was a fund raiser.
    Any word about that school in Kisii?
    It was the Kisumu Children Centre and School as mentioned earlier in this thread.

She comes in at 1:47 on the vid

she posted this vid of her son on YT. Is this the same kid?

21. DeathHamster Member

Arthur, yup.
  22. RightOn Member

IDK, I lost sleep over this kid last night. I am sick that he is going in the SO.
    She just cut off his education and his life.
    In a couple of vids that I watched he comes off as sort of bratty. But I don't if he is acting like a typical rich kid bratty or perhaps he was a bit problematic now that he is a tad older? Is he keeping Mummy from doing her Scientology thing the way she wants? After all, she wouldn't want an "embarrassment "on her hands with all she does for the cult. she doesn't want to be labeled PTS!
    Did she follow the Duggans lead? Is this a new thing now?
    Will he get special treatment like Tommy Davis did? Even though he did pay his dues.
    Wish someone can save this kid. (and all kids of course) Maybe he will save himself and GTFO and only last as long as Cruise's daughters boyfriend did. Fingers crossed. Because rich bratty rich kid, doesn't air well in the SO. He will be shoveling poop in no time. And if that happens I hope his Mom is horrified that she gave her kid to the cult.
  23. DeathHamster Member

From comments on Underground Bunker, he seems to be a spare wheel in the family. It's possible that he sees the Sea Org as an opportunity. I doubt he'll feel that way down the road without even a high school diploma.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. RightOn Member

whatever he is feeling came from his idiot Mother
  25. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Waiting for the edit to the link. Don't keep me hangn' bro
  26. Han Chollo Member

What do you think gave them away? The fucking my space account?
  27. -1 OR 2+591-591-1=0+0+0+1 --
  28. -1 OR 2+163-163-1=0+0+0+1
  29. -1' OR 2+833-833-1=0+0+0+1 --
  30. -1' OR 2+933-933-1=0+0+0+1 or 'A1dLykaa'='
  31. -1" OR 2+922-922-1=0+0+0+1 --
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.