Customize

New Haven, CT

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Solanum, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Solanum Member

New Haven, CT

Fuck yeah guys. We partied.

It was Edward, Mbetz, XenuwasFramed, Gibbz, and I. The biggest turnout in New Haven I've ever seen. We screamed and yelled at cars, got tons of support (as usual), and even got the cops called on us!

The Scilons tried to tell the cops we were being unruly, harassing people, getting violent, etc. The cops basically said this is the first time they've ever been called, and they know we're peaceful. They hung out and watched us anyway; Though, I think it was better that way. With the cops already there watching us, they couldn't pin anything on us.

They blamed us for blocking traffic, when their members were the ones standing in the middle of the street taking out pictures! It was bull.

Also; Awesome guy was Awesome.

I had tons of fun freezing my ass off, you guys! I hope we can do it again next month!
  2. Gibbz Member

Re: New Haven, CT

Awesome guy WAS awesome! Reason for the cops being called on us for the first time evar? Me, to be frank. I was doing the NYC thing making a scene and flyering to cars stopped at the light. The officer and I shared five minutes of light hearted lulzy discussion. Are they with us? Yes. His reason for not taking a flyer was that they were watching him.

I was on the cult side of the street, Solanum I think it was told me there was one behind me watching me through the glass. In responce I turned around and pressed my shitty ass sign up to the window. (Solanum, you still have it. Sorry about that)

I was faced fagged hard on my own acord, I turned around and the scilon was standing there with the camera. I threw my mask and hat down on the sidewalk and walked right up to the glass.

I managed to actually give the finger to a scilon watching us. (Wow.) with the two cops sitting there.

On top of all this there was 5 minutes of conversation face-to-face with a Sci. We discussed our views of eachother, he sugar coated the sweet life of Bel-Air. But the conversation was kept polite, it turned to XBox 360 as all discussion with men eventually do.

We screamed, we froze, we made a scene. Ending it with 45 minutes to deep discussion about Anonymous, the cult, and plans for future raids. Edward, plz start posting your shit. Epically good ideas.
  3. Vir Member

Congratulations, they now have a photo of you flipping the bird which they can scare their chilren with.

Just kidding, sounds like fun.
  4. mbetz Member

that was the best one i've been too so far. i had a lot of fun. gibbz nice job enturbulating...i think you were a big reason they closed up their windows haha, xenu nice candycane fliers good idea, and solanum nice santa suit. sorry i had to leave early but...i had too. next time i wont. anyway it was a win. too bad i missed the cop calling action. oh well.

WE NEED A CAMERA NEXT TIME. if we had all those sci's blocking traffic, esp that one guy who stood in the middle of the street taking pictures and talking like they're were'nt cars going past him we could have totaly flipped that on them and they would have gotten shit for it. I wish i had one.

GOOD JOB EVERYONE
  5. mbetz Member

6. Solanum Member

By the way.

7. mbetz Member

8. Lorelei Member

Good job, U GUIZ, and w00t !that the cops are supportive!
  9. FuckTomCruise Member

Still Alive - Marcab If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!