Customize

New Haven - May 9th Post Game

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Gigazz, May 9, 2009.

1. Gigazz Member

New Haven - May 9th Post Game

FUUCK YEAAAHHHH!!

All my main niggas were there. I finally got my mouth around some of Paranoid's DELICIOUS CAEK.

There were like, what, ten of us? At least? Mothers day weekend dwindled our numbers, I think. But oooh, those Scifags were gettin' annoyed with us, Mr. Greg Taylor gave P. Noid the FINGER!

:O

but his finger tech failed because we shot back peace signs and OT3. Lots of foot traffic due to Art Walk community event.

Tried reading OT3 to the Scilons at their pamphlet table, where they had Way to Happiness brochures, but Hubbard's handwriting looks like doodles. WTF?

Lots of information was spread, several people who told us "oh I know they're a cult!" and stuff. Had to go home early but there are a few Anons still holding down the fort, Xenu bless 'em.

There was also a "touch assist" demonstration for the public, staged by Anon, and a recapping of OT3 on mic.

Gotta love those CTfags, the crazy fuckers.
  2. Kilia Member

Re: New Haven - May 9th Post Game

Ya done good, New Haven Anons...any pics or vids coming up?
    <3
  3. Gigazz Member

I didn't take any pix, but other Anons did. Expect them. :)
  4. Kilia Member

Cool!!
    <3
  5. ParanoidCT Member

pix on CT Anonymous and Friends :) - Connecticut Anonymous & Friends . Click on pix. First set is new stuff.

Anyway. Today was epic win. They had a table up and not ONE person who got their shit didnt get ours. Everyone was taking our flyers today. I know me and my partner in crime must have handed out at least 100 of them. That guy greg taylor wasnt the one who gave me the finger. It was some other scilon. However G. Taylor DID do some scare tech on me. He went up to me and said "give me a flyer" i said "no your going to try to get my fingerprints" he said "I ALREADY HAVE YOUR FINGERPRINTS" and then took one and walked away. Basicly the only things i heard from scientology was "fuck you, we have your fingerprints" (the finger guy being the fuck you guy). They are not nice. The crowd loved us today! There was a band playing accross the street who kept saying how cool we were over the mic. They even took pic's with us! Our cake was delicious and moist cause i made it. It was also in the traditional hate machine style by being in the shape of a heart. We had a few first time protesters who were cool as hell. Anyway. Thanks to another RI for your backup. I'z appreciate dat.
  6. LeakLicker Member

Did you guys have a video camera rolling at this one?

Also, when you say Greg Taylor took a flyer, do you mean he snatched it out of your hand and walked away?
  7. RightOn Member

Very nice Paranoid. It always shocked me how that little org survives at all in Ct.
    Who was the band anyways??
  8. ParanoidCT Member

OH! and btw one of our people bought them 2 dozen donuts. He went over and gave it to them. As soon as he turned away they threw all the donuts out! What a waste of donuts :( They clearly dont care about all the homeless in new haven who would have loved those donuts. OR the kids who were walking around. Selfish bastards! Donuts toss tech is mean.
  9. ParanoidCT Member

No video cameras. But we had cameras. Unfortunatly our numbers were small and the other 20 people who usually make it couldnt. But alot of footage from our last raids can be found at YouTube - RaverAnon's Channel
  10. RightOn Member

Never buy anyhting for the cult. Ain't worth it and they don't deserve it.
    Who was the band????
  11. ParanoidCT Member

band was just some random guitar players. there was like 3 of them doing 30 minute sets.
  12. ParanoidCT Member

yes he did.
  13. RightOn Member

ahh.. ok. thanks.
    Glad the rain stopped for you guise!
  14. LeakLicker Member

This would have been perfect to have on video, to show their mean-spirited reactions to acts of goodwill. I mean, if a Scientologist came out and gave US donuts, we would probably thank them and enjoy them (although we'd be very suspicious).

Would it be safe to guess that at least one person who was there had a digital camera that was also capable of taking video?
    I'm not at all asking just because I want to see video from the raid. You clearly have Scientologists outside during your raids who regularly come into close proximity of you guys, even engaging in direct conversation with you.
    At every raid, somebody needs to have SOMETHING that can take video, and whenever Scientologists are within about five feet of a protester, video needs to be being taken.
    The fact that one of them felt comfortable snatching a flyer out of your hands is a perfect example of why.

In one of the pictures from the raid, there's a cop. Was he there when it happened? If so, did you tell him about him taking the flyer? Just curious.
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

Simply wonderful, brings a tear to the eye, sounds liek you guys did an totally awesome caeks-worthy picket, look forward to the pics!

You folks ROCK!

Yay NewHavanons!

*claps furiously*

:D
  16. ParanoidCT Member

i did not tell the cop. your right about needing cameras at all times. we have people who always film and they just didnt make it. sux. he did techniqly steal my thing though
  17. AnotherRIAnon Member

09May2009 New Haven CT - a set on Flickr

Heres some pix from the raid including pictures of the donuts they threw out. The three old ladies they had out handing out Way to Happiness books didn't seem to interested in thier jobs.

Come on your never gonna clear the planet if you don't actually try and hand those books out.

A couple of kids came by and made some signs too.
  18. LeakLicker Member

They still look edible to me, unless they did something to them before they threw them away.
  19. Re: New Haven - May 9th Post Game

inb4creamyfilling