Customize

New Ideal Org Uniform pictures

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

New Ideal Org Uniform pictures

These images were passed to me by a friend tonight, and come from "International Scientology News: Issue 43" which they received in the post this morning.

The whole magazine is currently being scanned and will be made available into a pdf.

But these two pages need some love:

View attachment opquqr.png

sflag2.png

vampiresci.png

page24.jpg

Vampire hotel staff uniforms?
  2. xenubarb Member

Re: New Ideal Org Uniform pictures

what up w/ the Dracula cape?
  3. CantPickaName Member

opquqr.png

See..We have black people!!!...

Yeah..at the back of the bus
  4. LocalSP Member

Like anyone in the SO could afford those.
  5. stuwyatt Member

Its as though the cult are trying their hardest to alienate the wog public.... What with their Freedom Mag fail, their now-very-rude-and-paranoid telephone tech, and now dressing the staff up like something out of an Anne Rice novel,.... its as though the cult are trying their hardest to make people run a mile.

A question to ex staff members: Would Ideal Org staff be required to pay for this uniform themselves? Or would it be added to your freeloader debt? It seems to me like this uniform is compulsory, so if they do have to pay for it themselves, what options are there for a Sea Ogre?

[Edit] Do any exes recognise anyone in the picture? Or are they as I suspect models hired for the shoot?
  6. xenubarb Member

lol @ "we are a religion with this emo vampire thing going"

Yeah, not weird at all!

PS: I want to be that guy for Halloween!
  7. stuwyatt Member

Another thought - it would be excellent if anon cells could adapt this look for future protests.... I'm sure if people look long and hard enough in charity shops/thrift stores etc, they could find black capes/suits etc.... and then get some femme anons* to stitch some shiny red lining on the inside.

Just imagine what a psychological effect that would have on them :) heh.....

[* Not sexist... I've just never known a male who has been able to sew **]

Edit: [** I meant to say that I haven't known any male friends who have been good with a needle and thread. I know there are males that exist who are excellent with this craft, but I have never known any of them... just so that it doesn't derail this thread]
  8. WogDoc Member

Black and red-nope, no connection to Satanism at all! LOL!
  9. OHSHI Member

omg its whole track/vampire. how... downstat.
  10. HouseSpiderV2 Member

looks like stuff the staff would wear at a vampire hotel in True Blood. I also want the cape/jacket thing.
  11. Herro Member

That article is promoting blatant lies. There's no black people in scientology.
  12. moreanonymous Member

They're starting an airline?
  13. coskilla Member

The Shirts arent brown but i approve of these uniforms

hitler.jpg.gif
  14. Anonymous Member

tom_ford_011.jpg Tom Ford

[IMG] John Galliano

[IMG] Marc Jacobs

karl_lagerfeld.jpg Karl Lagerfeld

[IMG] Gianni Versace

15. anyjane Member

Huh...

11bukyf.jpg
  16. stuwyatt Member

[I mean I've never known personally a man who has been able to sew, as in close friends of mine. All, like myself, have been all-thumbs when attempting to use needles and thread. I know there are males who are excellent with this craft]

/derail
    /foot in mouth

[Edit] ^^^^ Haha.... Shadow, you are gong to be in your element.
  17. Re: New Ideal Org Uniform pictures

Origins of the Colours

"...After the North German League in 1867 (and after 1871, the new German Empire) was formed, the Prussian government's dislike for the black-red-gold flag resulted in the adoption of a new black-white-red tricolor. Affter the German defeat in World War One, the new republic adopted the black-red-gold tricolor earlier used in 1848 — and now again the German flag. As a result, the right wing parties urged the readoption of the black-white-red. The colors of the Nazi flag was thus a form of right wing allegiance and signified opposition to democracy. The original (1867) meaning was apparently a merger of the Prussian black-white and the red and white colors common among German maritime states (allegedly inspired by the medieval Hanseatic League)."

Origins of the Swastika Flag (Third Reich, Germany)

http://www.usmbooks.com/images/JACK/Goesch1.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/opquqr.png
  18. DeathHamster Member

the-prisoner.jpg
  19. Anonymous Member

"You are not your name, you're not your job, you're not the clothes you wear or the neighborhood you live in. . . . not your fears, your failures or your past. You are hope, you are imagination. You are the power to change. . . . You are a spirit that will never die. . . . You will rise again."
  20. DeathHamster Member

With spaceplanes that look exactly like DC-8s, but with rockets instead of propellers.
  21. Anonymous Member

16awbxv.jpg
  22. Herro Member

Are you seriously trying to compare scientologists to nazis because of the color scheme of these uniforms? I guess they must be anarchists too then.
  23. Whanonstler Member

As someone who takes dressing well and properly fairly seriously, those uniforms look like utter shit... it is like the 70's fucked some puke and these uniforms are what popped out of the puke's woohoo.
  24. TinyDancer Member

[IMG]

lrn2laugh
  25. stuwyatt Member

I bet they are based on sketches from Hubbard, or from someone from Hubbards hey-day era, and are contained in a file on what an Ideal Org should look like..... and you know that the source is perfect.... So yeah, your 70's analogy is probably quite apt.
  26. Xenuphobe Member

This is very convenient for goth Scientologist staffers.

Now after a hard day working for peanuts at the Org, they can just go straight to the nearest goth club afterward and fit right in. I hope to see some Clearwater Scns working their new Ideal Org capes and demonic red vests at The Castle.
  27. Re: New Ideal Org Uniform pictures

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  28. Anonymous Member

How 'bout these?

qzks94.jpg
    x3zqk2.jpg
  29. xenubarb Member

30. adhocrat Member

FTFY
  31. anoninoob Member

[IMG]

[IMG]

and for the lulz

[IMG]
  32. Anonymous Member

New Ideal Orger Action Figure
    vfkuux.jpg
  33. CantPickaName Member

[IMG]
  34. Re: New Ideal Org Uniform pictures

333agt1.jpg
  35. Anonymous Member

An Ideal Org wouldn't be staffed by Sea Org personnel (unless they couldn't recruit any and Teeny Miscavige needed to bypass the locals and staff them temporarily with Sea Orgers).

These uniforms would be for the Class V orgs - those orgs staffed by regular Joe's who go home at night and who get not much more than a Sea Orger would get (if that).

Now, instead of regular clothes, they'll have something they probably need to clean with expensive dry cleaning services.

And likely the org will pay for the uniforms and provide them to the staff. BUT that will cut into the amount of money that can be distributed to the staff. So you might as well say that the staff have to pay for these uniforms and that the expenditure is compulsory and out of their individual control.

Sucks to be a staff member these days. (as always)
  36. Anonymous Member

9uqlua.jpg
  37. Whanonstler Member

I think Ivan Ooze took over scifaggotry

IvanOoze.jpg
  38. Anonymous Member

10x83tv.jpg
  39. Anonymous Member

Aw crap! Now we won't be able to tell which division the scilon works in... as can be done now by them wearing different colored shirts.

tempdgy.jpg
  40. Anonymous Member

Hey, what's a black guy in a fro doing in the back row?