Customize

New Independent: Rocio Garcia (1 OF 2)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Zhongjianren Member

New Independent: Rocio Garcia
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/rocio-finds-the-right-item/
  2. Zhongjianren Member

New Independent: Rocio Garcia (2 OF 2)

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/rocio-finds-the-right-item/

More info:
    http://www.scientology-cult.com/declarations-of-independence/268-the-indie-500.html
  3. Anonymous Member

sounds like she's not very smart.

all these people think that L Ron Hubbard has helped them, or that he can, or that they need an auditor. hypnosis and mind control are a couple of strict mistresses. these saps are happy to get a discount on their conditioning. OT levels represent nothing but cash flying away.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Smurf Member

They're clearly entrapped in the cult mindfuck and their only reason for leaving "Radical Scientology" is to escape the peer pressure of being hounded for money all the time.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. So she's practicing it outside of the church? Hmm
  6. vaLLarrr Member

So she swapped the corporate useless scientology crap for the "scientology-lite" of Marty.

Part of me thinks it's good that people are refusing to give Miscavige money, but I can't applaud her giving money to Rathbun instead.

As long as the Squirrel Busters are out there making asshats of themselves it's all good.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. AuntAnonymous Member

Reading those parts about the cans and heaters and fans and wrist straps made me sick.
    Then after lots of processing at her expense, she gets two cans in one hand and has to write with her left-hand.
    How fucking retarded the whole thing is.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

the magic chair, the special soap, the fan pointed at her feet = the magic e-meter, the special auditor, casafuckingblanca

it is all smoke and mirrors while the money flies away. of course marty doesn't need as much as the cult inc. whooot!
  9. Smurf Member

Give him time. Dictators always start out small & gradually build their base of power. Marty has the narcissistic mindset for it.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. elwood Member

Who cares. She's kinda' cute.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Damn shame the female orgasm is destroyed along with the reactive mind. Clears can't cum.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

What a dumbass.
  13. Hmmm I wonder if its wise of her to go advertising. Her defection on one of OSA's most patrolled internet sites.
  14. Puppetmama Member

These people and their can troubles! Do they have any clue how batshit insane this all sounds to an outsider?
  15. Anonymous Member

Kurt Vonnegut, from A Man Without a Country, pointing out the main problems with psychopathic leaders:

. . . they are so decisive. They are going to do something every fuckin’ day and they are not afraid. Unlike normal people, they are never filled with doubts, for the simple reason that they don’t give a fuck what happens next. Simply can’t. Do this! Do that! Mobilize the reserves! Privatize the public schools! Attack Iraq! Cut health care! Tap everybody’s telephone! Cut taxes on the rich!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

I think it's fucking hilarious. Think of all that money the stupid lulzcow wasted on the cult.

For what? Fans and cans and heaters - and special soap!

Then she goes from one batshit set-up straight to another one. Man it's just too funny!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. COREarg Member

I have only one thing to say...

WAIT
    4136763341_c6a340004a.jpg
    WHOOT?!
  18. TheRealNoUser Member

What a psycho. She is absolutely retarded to still believe in all this hubcrap after what she has been thru. CoS, marty, in, out, . . . it's all the same.

These people have spent so much money and time that they will never accept that it was ALL a complete waste. There is no such thing as clear. There is no such thing as OT.

It doesn't take psychic abilities or super powers to figure out that you've been conned.
  19. Zhongjianren Member

They do not. On Marty's site they are pretty much talking amongst themselves. The problems arise when I cross-post their stuff here. :)

Beyond that, once you are immersed in it (as I was, years ago), the new language becomes second nature and it is easy to forget how odd it is.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. BLiP Member

Doesn't say much for the state of "Clear" if it can be invalidated with such effect with so simple a statement.
  21. Zhongjianren Member

22. JohnnyRUClear Member

TL;DR

Sounds like she's another happy (for now) Mahtyologist. Wake me when the ex-Mahtyologist group starts up.
  23. subrosa Member

Gotta hand it to Marty. His marketing is superb. His only possibilities for suckers (clients?) are folks who are disillusioned with $cientology, still have money, still have the cult mindfuck. He can't possibly get new followers due to Anonymous and the Internet, so his only source of income is Cwazy widdle davy's discards. He also knows that some day they will wake up and see how fucking stupid they have been, so he has to get them right when they get out! Great marketing!
    Now if he wasn't such a slimeball, he could actually find a job in the real world!
  24. RightOn Member

funny how she talks about her husband swimming in Kool-aid when she was one of the founding members of the Supa Powah Bldg.
    anyways..... she should sue COS for all the money she gave for the Super Power Bldg
    Aren't others doing that in a class action lawsuit? What is happening with that? anyone know?

EDITED, then again, that money will only end up in Marty's pockets since she is is auditing with him now.
    but for her to sue COS, would be lulzy
  25. Anonymous Member

This is the last known report - it's from Marty via Anonlover on ESMB so it could be just more Marty gas;