Customize

New Independent: Ron Ubaghs (Ordered to disconnect from son and family.)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Zhongjianren Member

New Independent: Ron Ubaghs (Ordered to disconnect from son and family.)

Ron Ubaghs on The Not So Ideal Org
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/12/ron-ubaghs-on-the-not-so-ideal-org/

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

wow, this is a precise description beyond any hip hip hooplah, down to where do I store my lunch.

There's so many threads now but they're all showing the same thing.

Sci centers are not just dead, they're in a liability situation business-wise and those who are just leaving in this last year are doing so only because the inherent abuse, in whatever form, suddenly touches them personally. Abuse would include family disconnection, isolation attempts with coercion or blackmail or any means necessary. Blackmail, coercion seems to be used first, and in general, family disconnection the last threat club.
  4. LocalSP Member

Seattlefags should get on this and make some signs about this for the others in the org to see.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Zhongjianren Member

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/12/ron-ubaghs-on-the-not-so-ideal-org/#comment-134463

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Blah blah blah blah....another one stops the Flavor Aid and now drinks the Kool Aid. I want moar cameras on heads.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Zhongjianren Member

Patience, Grasshopper. Every time DM reads about a new Independent, he dispatches another hat-cam wielding, paddle-boat operating Squirrel Buster.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

9. RightOn Member

Like I said in the ex list thread, it is very sad trhat Ron waited all these years to get out. He is now in his 70's. Damn shame he spent all that money and years of his life with COS. At least he is out now and speaking about it.

He said something that I thought would make a wonderful protest sign.
    He said he wondered if people were " mocking up ARC rather than living it"

I think this would make a great seed of doubt sign:
    Mocking Up ARC?
    Empty Org?

or something like that
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Sponge Member

So, pre-anonymous, that notable reduction in bums on seats in the orgs in 2007 could have been a lot to do with Tom Cruise jumping the couch, with his very public batshittery coming to fruition in all it's glorious glibbishness, which started sometime in 2005. Also scientology got a lot of the wrong kind of publicity by spring of 2007 with John "shouty" Sweeney's Panorama: Scientology & Me .
    Well, it would be nice to think all that had a dramatic effect but who knows? It has been reported by other exes that the constant regging for the New Basics regurgitation did piss a lot of scientologists off. So, you have people leaving because of that plus people not joining because of the negative stuff in TV/Press coverage. Then after Andrew Morton's book on Tom Cruise in late 2007, making scientology look even more batshart retarded, I bet Miscavige was just thrilled to bits in early 2008 when the whaleshit hit the turbofan with ovar 9,000 protesters emrerging from the internets to appear in front of the orgs woldwide.
  11. How did I miss this thread? ANother one leaves the cult!
  12. Anonymous Member

Dear Ron,

Go to the feds.

Love,

Me
  13. Anonymous Member

Just read the posts on that thread and numerous reports of orgs with few staff and public, stressed out folks those still left, sounded like some ready to go.
    Best news was some key PAC Exec Staff (sea org, ASHO, AO) leaving and this is very very significant.