Customize

New Info On Wally Hanks, Scilon Paedophile

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by tazor, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tazor Member

New Info On Wally Hanks, Scilon Paedophile

From some posts on ESMB by valdemort. Hoping that some research anons can do some checking with this data. Would really love to find this creep.

Voldemort confirming the audio tape of him beating the kid is Wally Hanks:

"This is definately Wally Hanks. I personally knew him for 15+years and it is his voice without doubt. I knew him prior to his Mace Kingsly days, but knew him when he purchased his property in Palmdale. When I was approximately 15, he struck me, I did not get the benefit of the whip, just his fist in the face for "talking back" to him when I was doing some work he was helping with at my house.

I did hear that he was declared, but around 1999 or 2000 showed up back at Flag. If anyone wants more details, please PM me.

I wish I knew, I'd love to give him up. The last I actually saw him was over 15 years ago. I did some internet searching, and the best I could do was find some other posts that showed he was active in Washington State (he donated to the ideal org) and also showed that he has a school for kids to teach them to sail, but I couldn't find any web site for that.

I can't remember his wife's name, and don't know if he is married to the same person as 15 years ago. One thing I do remember is that they both were massive chain smokers. When I did meet his wife, it was at a restaurant, and she was smoking WHILE eating. He smoked camel unfilters. Maybe you can trace them by checking out who buys the most cigarettes in WA? Also, Mike Miller, another scientologist, who was in the photo shown also lived in Boron, as did Wally for a long time. Mike was also a gemologist so if you see any connection there, check that out.

Also, it if helps, Wally was a vet. I heard lots of stories about his Vietnam experience, so perhaps he can be traced through the VA. I didn't see it anywhere, but his middle name is Earl (Wallace Earl Hanks) just in case that helps.

I just did a quick search on Peoplelookup.com and found a bit of info.

The following names were listed
    Shauna M Hanks
    Shauana M Hanks
    Janie L Hanks
    Decker Janie Hanks
    Wally E Hanks

As well as the following previous addresses:
    Palmdale, CA
    Hinkley, CA
    Mercer Island, WA
    Seattle, WA
    Tukwila, WA
    Edwards, CA

Shauna is his wife. Jaine is his sister. He had a nephew, but I can't remember his name.

Shauna looked like a heroin addict last time I saw her, while Jaine is the epitome of white trash. Fat and Nasty. I can't believe she would ever have gotten married, so trying to find him through her may be an idea.

There is probably a chance to get more info via one of the search firms, but I've had bad experience trying to trace people via online services. Perhaps some real computer guys can do better.

Good Luck."
  2. firebug Member

Re: New Info On Wally Hanks, Scilon Paedophile

Could this be him?

2001 Jefferson Awards: The nominees

3. ARC Member

DO NOT PERSONAL DETAILS YOU WOULDN'T FIND PRINTED IN A NEWSPAPER STORY on this forum.

You will get infractions if you break this rule.

Thank you.
  4. tazor Member

Yeah, if you have any personal details please pm me. Don't post it here.:D
  5. DiaSciRev Member

well, if he's listed as 61 years old, then that address must come from sometime in the past 5 months.
  6. tazor Member

Which address do you mean? PM it please.

IF ANY ANONS SUBSCRIBE TO INTELLIOUS PLEASE PM ME.
  7. tazor Member

Any anons in the Seattle area, could you pm me please??
  8. tazor Member

Yeah , this is him.

Hanks, Capt. Wallace, Seattle -- He founded the Roundhouse Yacht Club, a place that instructs at-risk youths in sailing, helping to create responsible leaders, build teamwork and confidence, and provide them with skills in seamanship.

It should probably read semenship. Thanks for posting. I'm getting some pm's now.
  9. Re: New Info On Wally Hanks, Scilon Paedophile

IF that is the same wally and he is working with children again...oh lawd that's a problem. He's been accused of some very horrendous crimes against children. That's a problem. Hope folks can figure out if it's the same dude...maybe Seattle Anon can go incognito and nab a photo of this Captain Wally for comparison?
  10. basil Member

"Captain"? Fake titles following the spirit of Flubbtard?
  11. firebug Member

12. tazor Member

He's a convicted sex offender from what I understand. WA doesn't have him listed on the sex offender site. I wonder if there's a statute of limitations on sex offences?
  13. tazor Member

14. Re: New Info On Wally Hanks, Scilon Paedophile

I didn't know he was convicted, I knew there were a LOT of girls ect on the ex kids site talking about shit he did to them, and what they knew he did to others, but I didn't think any of them had turned him in...if he was a convicted sex offender, what state, ect. are the particulars in...because surely he'd have to register???

Sounds like Captain Wally IS the dude you were looking for, can't be a coincidence that a clam was the real-estate agent...where'd he go..
  15. firebug Member

16. XenuLovesU Member

17. Re: New Info On Wally Hanks, Scilon Paedophile

There's a pic on this page...is this Wally?

Welcome to the Roundhouse Yacht Club!

and on the founder page...
    Captain and humanitarian Wallace Hanks has been very active in philanthropic activities on land and sea for more than thirty years.

Among the various activities he has been involved with is the creation and development of a highly successful ranch-school for endangered youth.

Employing proven methods, Wallace has helped many young people discover their full potential thus leading them to newer and higher direction in life. It is with this ideal he conducts the Roundhouse Yacht Club.
  18. tazor Member

Yeah, that's the old bastard.
  19. Re: New Info On Wally Hanks, Scilon Paedophile

Wonder if the whole reason it closed was because Wally got caught again? AND yet again no prosecution?
  20. Re: New Info On Wally Hanks, Scilon Paedophile

Well then, at least up until Feb 2005 he was scamming kids in Seattle. Any idea what state you think he got convicted in? And for what specifically?
  21. tazor Member

Thanks for that link. Founder page:

"Captain and humanitarian Wallace Hanks has been very active in philanthropic activities on land and sea for more than thirty years.

Among the various activities he has been involved with is the creation and development of a highly successful ranch-school for endangered youth.

Employing proven methods, Wallace has helped many young people discover their full potential thus leading them to newer and higher direction in life. It is with this ideal he conducts the Roundhouse Yacht Club."

RAGEEEEEEE
  22. firebug Member

Tazor do you know what branch of the armed forces he was in?
  23. tazor Member

I'll have to search for the site where I got that info. If I recall he was supposedly a convicted sex offender BEFORE he went to work for the Mace-Kingsley gang.
  24. tazor Member

No, I don't. I could probably find out though.
  25. tazor Member

"Mace-Kingsley Ranch School
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    The Mace-Kingsley Ranch School was a school for teens with behavioral and emotional problems in a rural ranch environment.[1] It was established in 1987 in Reserve, New Mexico. Mace-Kingsley was notable for being the only Church of Scientology-based school in New Mexico.

The School has been the subject of controversy and allegations of child abuse, notably on blogs.[2][3][4]

Critics have stated that "students underwent boot camp-style manual labor programs, Scientology sessions, and social isolation."[5] Wally Hanks, a former marine and owner of the ranch, has, in particular, been accused of sexual impropriety and pedophilia towards the female students at the school. Notably, the school was located in Palmdale, California when these events occurred.

Rolling Stone magazine investigated the School before Mace-Kingsley closed in 2002, and while the article was critical of the school's practices, the author did not find evidence of child abuse.[6]

The school has since been closed. However, the Nonpublic Schools Commission of the State of New Mexico Department of Education has met to discuss "the Ranch School... formerly the Mace-Kingsley Ranch School."[7]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So he was a Marine.
  26. Re: New Info On Wally Hanks, Scilon Paedophile

If they were looking for abuse they certainly didn't look very hard. Isn't Astra Woodcraft on video detailing shit he did to her???

There is an addy for him in Auburn Washington.
  27. Re: New Info On Wally Hanks, Scilon Paedophile

Astra states she did indeed report him to the police:

Ex Scientology Kids :: View topic - Info requested on Wally Hanks and Child Molestation/Abuse
  28. tazor Member

No, he was convicted before he started working at Mace-Kingley.
  29. Re: New Info On Wally Hanks, Scilon Paedophile

But where was he convicted, we need more info to do a search...what state, what crime..that sort of thing.
  30. tazor Member

I'm looking now. As soon as I find something I'll post it. I hope it wasn't just a rumor or something.

Okay, I found the following. I posted it in August on enturb. It was a copy pasta from Wikipedia:

"Mace-Kingsley Ranch School
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    The Mace-Kingsley Ranch School was a school for teens with behavioral and emotional problems in a rural ranch environment.[1] It was established in 1987 in Reserve, New Mexico. Mace-Kingsley was notable for being the only Church of Scientology-based school in New Mexico.

The School has been the subject of controversy and allegations of child abuse, notably on blogs.[2][3][4]

Critics have stated that "students underwent boot camp-style manual labor programs, Scientology sessions, and social isolation."[5] Wally Hanks, a former marine and owner of the ranch, has, in particular, been accused of sexual impropriety and pedophilia towards the female students at the school. As reported in the New York Post, "Williams was charged with rape and sodomy with a minor, and later convicted of sexual battery and sodomy" as a result of which "[a student's family] endured death threats, stalkers and other harassment."[6] Notably, the school was located in Palmdale, California when these events occurred."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I went to Wikipedia just now to find out who "Williams" was and that part of the article isn't on there now. ?? I probably remember that quote and was wrongly thinking it was about Hanks. I'll keep looking in case I am doubley wrong. Sorry.
  31. Re: New Info On Wally Hanks, Scilon Paedophile

U.S.M.C.; ?1968? I believe he did 2 tours in Vietnam. Was in a choper crash that broke both shoulders. He told the kids that he really enjoyed haveing the nurses hold his penis for him while he urinated. One time they were driving down the road, and he saw an oriental man and stated "I could have sworn I killed him.".
  32. tazor Member

Hey Anonamace, glad to see you posting. This guy was just the type that would say that kind of shit. What a fucking loser pervert.

Thanks for posting those videos. They have fired some of us up to start tracking this guy again.
  33. XenuLovesU Member

The "Williams" referred to there was Gabriel Williams, I believe:

Child sexual abuse by Scientologist Gabriel Scott Williams
  34. tazor Member

Yes. I think I must have copypasted some of the Gorman's story with the Hanks stuff or something.
  35. tazor Member

ANY SEATTLE ANONS OUT THERE? PM ME PLEASE!
  36. AnonLover Member

related thread is related

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...ting-15-year-old-33986/?highlight=wally hanks

we dug up other shit on him ^^There too. shit be cash if anon could track this sob down and get him rightly reg'd as a sex offender. There's been other known omissions that had to be righted by concerned citizens... old case entry might of been missing a file in wally's case. thats a wrong that needs righted.

2potmwi.jpg.gif
  37. Re: New Info On Wally Hanks, Scilon Paedophile

deleted
  38. WTF Member

Des Moines, Ballard, Edmonds
  39. AnonLover Member

paging someguynameddavid to the white phone.... on previous thread, you indicated dox on confirmation pic of pedo on boat was definitely wally.

it took a few days, but ex-kids victim of wally confirmed this pic was definitely him in the middle.
    [IMG]

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...gists-beating-15-year-old-33986/7/#post655059

and surely there's no doubt thats the same sob in both pics. thus it's time to be PM'ing those dox to tazor if your still sitting on 'em SGND
  40. tazor Member

I think I have a current address on him. That's why I'm pm'ing Seattle anons and giving them a shout out. If we could get a confirmation then we could figure out how to proceed.

I'm pretty sure you would have to get him convicted of molestation before you could get him registered. One person said she would testity against him if some other victum of Hanks would come forward with her. But first we need to find him.

If he can't be prosecuted then we have other options.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.