Customize

New Israeli Scientology org in Jaffa was set on fire

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: New Israeli Scientology org in Jaffa was set on fire

or maybe, they installed a new version of "wall of fire"?
  2. RightOn Member

3. RightOn Member

OMG!!!! double post agian
    WTF is going on with WWP?
    Posting is becoming painful
    think I will call it a night
  4. Anonymous Member

Guess we'll just have to wait for investigation. But will throw in speculation hat.
    Faulty wiring could cause fires in multiple locations. Also, in destitute areas, investigation results can be bought. glad no one hurt. what's most important that this place will be idle no matter what, just like all the rest.
  5. Anonymous Member

250pxgeneralsdrthrax.png
  6. Re: New Israeli Scientology org in Jaffa was set on fire

5:15 BS.
  7. Re: New Israeli Scientology org in Jaffa was set on fire

thay do not sleep over night.after working all day,its BS
  8. Re: New Israeli Scientology org in Jaffa was set on fire

sea org ?
  9. Re: New Israeli Scientology org in Jaffa was set on fire

Maybe not so weird. Scientology keeps a lot of paper files in the open as part of Ron's micro managed tech.

The fire exit on one of the sides of the Hercules st Sydney org is full of dusty old files. Every window you can see through has paper files strewn everywhere. The only visible room from the Canberra org has paper files loosely arranged everywhere from what I've seen. There must be paper dust everywhere because the files are so old.

I would guess that most of the orgs are basically fire traps. Old run down buildings with paper everywhere. An arsonist's wet dream.
  10. AnotherSock Member

Even if you had nothing to do with Chanology, you ought to report a fire safety violation, or any other dangerous business practice that could cost lives. Scientologists aren't allowed to report infractions of w*g laws, so you might have to do it for them.
  11. xenubarb Member

I recall Roland and other Loldon OG discussing the Tottenham Court Rd. org. I believe it was Roland who said the basement and beneath the stairs of the ancient building is stuffed with boxes of files and other paper materials.

It sounded like a real fire trap.
  12. DeathHamster Member

The Toronto org is the same: many rooms piled high with papers that have been composting for 30 years.
  13. exOT8Michael Member

It sounds like, for their own good and that of neighbors that such paper clogged orgs should be reported to local fire authorities.
  14. Anonymous Member

For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind and for our own enjoyment, we shall proceed to report you to the local fire authorities for violation of safety standards.
  15. AnonLover Member

16. AnonLover Member

17. Sponge Member

18. Shalashar Member

Add Plymouth org to the list too - all the files relating to publics etc are kept in a room in the basement level directly underneath the reception.
  19. Re: New Israeli Scientology org in Jaffa was set on fire

Very good point. A few people nearly got killed here. Independant of who did it, the problem is exacerbated by fire hazards.
  20. Anonymous Member

Scientologists have five other centres and about 2,000 followers in Israel.

can we have dox

5 centers?
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Sponge Member

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10792

Jerusalem
    Church of Scientology Mission of Jerusalem
    5 Narkis Street
    Jerusalem,
    ISRAEL
    (972) 26-23-14-79

offek
    Mission of Offek
    Tiaber 12, Suite 1,Givatahim
    53418 Offek
    Israel
    54-7322354

Telaviv
    College of Dianetics and Scientology Tel Aviv - ?? ????
    12 Shonchino St, PO Box 57478
    61573 Tel Aviv
    Israel
    +972-3-5624398

Rothchilde
    Church of Scientology Mission of Rothchilde
    107 Rothchilde Blvd
    Tel Aviv, 65271
    ISRAEL
    971-3-6855469

Plus the new Bar-B-Q'd Idle Morgue makes 5.

Sometimes missions are just people's houses. Israelaons can fill in any more details of what is actually active ot not.
  23. Anonymous Member

Telaviv
    looks like creep
  24. Anonymous Member

MMMMM,,,,flame broiled Scientology!
  25. Anonymous Member

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/cityn...-hoarding-could-be-to-blame-for-east-end-fire

call the Fire Dept? Bylaw enforcement?
  26. Anonymous Member

27. DeathHamster Member

The same people who have theoretically been inspecting the place for the last 30 years?
  28. Fomalhaut Member

I live in Jaffa, not far from that center.
    Props who whoever did this.
  29. subgenius Member

Not nice.

Total Posts
  30. Fomalhaut Member

And you're trying to prove what?

I only heard about the arson today.
    Anyway I'm passing by that center tomorrow, if you don't believe me I can take a pic.
  31. DeathHamster Member

Take a pic if you like, but IMO, setting fire to a building with people in it is nothing to cheer.
  32. Fomalhaut Member

But those workers were unharmed, right? Cheering? No. Happy that they set their building on fire? Yes. If there were casualties I wouldn't have said that, maybe.
  33. subgenius Member

Or maybe yes?
    Arson (or any crime) is not condoned. Period.
    GTFO.
  34. Fomalhaut Member

As I said, I'm not cheering on them or saying they were right by choosing to set the place on fire. Just giving them props for having the balls (or lack of brains, depending on your outlook) to do it. If the workers were sleeping on the roof, the arsonists wouldn't have known about them assuming that they didn't go all the way up. Excuse me for being immoral by not really caring about them.
  35. subgenius Member

OK then back on topic, or derail?
  36. Fomalhaut Member

Well, if you're still unhappy with my response then I'm afraid that's as far as you're going to get. If you want to go back on topic, be my guest.
  37. Anonymous Member

With that kind of thinking, no wonder there is so much trouble in that region of the world.
  38. Anonymous Member

I have to say I found it satisfying that the new org was pretty much destroyed, it's clearly a target for the local arab/jewish population (which stands at around 50/50 in Jaffa amirite?).

I also sincerely hope Moxon dies in a fire.

That doesn't mean I would be willing to start the fire, but I can enjoy the consequences without feeling any guilt.

Naturally this is not the place to condone arson, but if the Jaffa locals feel strong enough about this cult's presence to reach for the lighter fuel then that is no business of ours.

If I were a brainwashed cultie I would certainly have serious reservations about working there once it is built, given the fact that many locals have no qualms about taking up arms and incendiaries against their religious rivals.

And if the place were to come under attack, they would really only have themselves to blame.

You only have to look at what L Ron Hubbard said about Islam, Jesus, and the Prophet Mohammed to realize that the shitty UFO cult he left behind would be liable to attack from hardline defenders of the Islamic faith.

Put it this way - I seriously doubt old Tiny Fists of Fury David Miscavige himself will have the balls to open the org if it ever gets finished, in the same way he showed up to safer venues such as Los Angeles.

He's a coward, just like LRH was, and just like all the cockroach culties are when confronted by Anonymous, you see a new one on YouTube every day.

And a cowardly organization won't last long in a town like Jaffa.
  39. subgenius Member

OK=OK
  40. Re: New Israeli Scientology org in Jaffa was set on fire

Protip:

There are 2 crimes you should never commit no matter what:-

1) Arson
    2) Fraud

If you don't believe me, call up for an insurance quote.

Arson is not supported on this board. The fact that the people did not die is irrelevant. Also, if it was religious fervor that did it, it is the same religious fervor that is responsible for many deaths around the world, from many religions.

This fire demonstrates the difficulties of moving to countries that are less civilized than USA, Britain etc. Hubbard had the same problem in his lifetime, in Rhodesia and Greece. If you are in a country where there is free speech etc, you will get roasted by the press and internet. If you are in a dictatorship, or less free country, you run the risk of bad things happening.