Customize

New Lawsuit David Love v. Narconon Trois-Rivieres

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Intelligence, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Intelligence Member

xmo4xy.jpg

NEW THREAD MOVED HERE FROM:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/da...conon-scientology.118483/page-37#post-2609187

New lawsuit has been filed at the Montreal Courthouse - Small Claims Division following Demand Letter sent to Narconon Trois-Rivieres and their lawyer, Michel Menard.

NN TR is making it difficult to be served - as expected. The following document sent to me in French appears to say the court attempted to serve NN TR, but wrong address? Would appreciate any Anons translating these two documents to English.

2gxivrb.jpg

2mpkhoo.jpg

Will post more court documents and info as soon as possible.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. TorontosRoot Member

Kick their butts!
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

The second document says that NN TR is unknown and that you should fill the first document.

The options of the form (first document):
    • New address
    • Attempt to find new address but failure (mention attempts)
    • I received the payment and request the closure of the file
    • I do not wish to go on with this procedure
    • Other: ...
    • Like Like x 2
  4. John P. Member

My school only had classes in French, Spanish and German and didn't teach Canadian, so I never had a chance to learn the native tongue spoken in the "Canada" region of upstate New York. Then I was going to try to translate this to English on the net, but I went on Google and they don't seem to have an option for Canadian-to-English.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TorontosRoot Member

Only differences is -ise instead of -ize, -our instead of -or, (favour instead of favor). Trust me, it is allot to correct especially if it's twenty pages long! Also, the metric system.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

Your school had French classes, but you never attended them, obviously.
    Not only did you miss the French classes, but the math ones too...
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TorontosRoot Member

I cannot comprehend the language despite being born in toronto Canada and being in a mixed language school. :(
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

Not even surprised. Stupid.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. You should black out your private info Intelligence, it's not a good idea to have it on the net.

Quebec Court small claims division

Montreal

Date May 30, 2017

Subject: Dossier # xxx-xx-xxxxxx-xxx

Love David v. Narconon Trois-Rivieres

NOTIFICATION IS IMPOSSIBLE

It is impossible to notify Narconon Trois-Rivieres of your request for the following reason:

UNKNOWN

Please complete the attached form entitled "Notification is impossible - Procedures to Follow" (SJ-844 and return it to us as soon as possible.

Please note that in the case of recovering a small amount, it will expire if not notified within 3 months of its submission to the office of the clerk.

Don't hesitate to communicate with us for any additional information. You may also consult the website of the minister of justice at www.justice.gouv.ca

clerk of the court
  10. Quebec Court small claims division

Montreal

Date: May 30, 2017

Subject: dossier xxx-xx-xxxxxx-xxx

David Love v. Narconon Trois-Rivieres

NOTIFICATION IS IMPOSSIBLE - PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW

I have taken note of your notice informing me that you have not succeeded in transmitting my request to the opposing party.

I declare that:
    (Choose one option)

[ ] The new address of the defending party (or of the third party) is the following:
    name: __________
    home address: ______________
    work address: ________________

[ ] I have attempted the following steps to find the new address of the defending party (or of the third party), but have not successfully obtained it:

[ ] I received payment and request the current case be closed.

[ ] I no longer desire to pursue the case and want to drop it.

[ ] Other: __________________________________________

at: _______________, date: _____________

______________ __________________
    full name printed signature
  11. Quentinanon Member

I wonder if Quebec allows substitute service by publication.
    Bear in mind that Hubbard and the Guardian Office had considerable experience in evading process servers. As I recall, there was a "hat write-up" distributed in the Legal Bureau on that subject.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. peterstorm Member

• Like Like x 2
  13. Quentinanon Member

"There's always a solution."
    I thought that was a quote by Jim Jones.

2012-12-04_172200.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RightOn Member

Continued luck!

TODAY IS JULY 7TH, WHY ARE ANY NARCONONS STILL OPEN?
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Intelligence Member

Thanks for your concern in reference to publishing my personal info, including my address, but not a big deal to me - OSA knows exactly where I live, and always have known my change of addresses.

Court Clerk has contacted me by email and letter, and we now have the person and address to serve Defendants(s) - thanks to an Anon in Quebec.
    • Like Like x 7
  16. TorontosRoot Member

How do they get the change of addresses? That is illegal to break into a system to gain access to such information.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Intelligence Member

Documents were sent to Montreal Court Clerk yesterday. Hopefully, the 'Server' will turn over the right rocks and find the rascals...

NHdJI.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  18. Quentinanon Member

"Mere WOG law"
    "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause." L. Ron Hubbard
    • Like Like x 3
  19. TorontosRoot Member

Ahh. They aren't above the law.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Quentinanon Member

But they believe that they are. "Just don't get caught."
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Intelligence Member

They get my new address every time I file a new document in the Montreal Courthouse...
    • Like Like x 2
  22. TorontosRoot Member

So thaaaats how they do it. Public records.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Intelligence Member

Thanks to an email received from a trusted Anonymous friend in Quebec, a representative of Narconon Trois-Rivieres was Served.

I'm hoping that 4800denie or PerterStorm can help translate these Dox as soon as possible?

Before I retain a Montreal Lawyer, I need to know what I'm dealing with here?

Thank you...

beahc0.jpg

24whgye.jpg

2moqfkj.jpg

15hoaqu.jpg

28hhc0x.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  24. TorontosRoot Member

I thought as a canadian you could read and understand French! :p (I cannot either, what a shame!)
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Ann O'Nymous Member

• Doc 1: request to turn down your request. You have 10 days to send your observations that will be sent to the judge,
    • Doc 2: Copy of NN's request.
    • Doc 3: NN has produced some documents.
    • Doc 4: Form: Motivation: NN went out of business in 2016.
    • Doc 5: Letter saying the same in words.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Intelligence Member

Yes, they did go 'out of business' as filed with the Quebec Registry of Corporations/Businesses, but they have not declared or filed for bankruptcy yet. If or once they do, we will look at our options in reference to NN TR's assets and such.

We're not done fighting this dangerous and deadly cult... All in due course.

2r3wcae.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  27. loriisfree Member

Get ‘em honey!! Your wife and family and friends are with you 100%
    • Like Like x 5
  28. peterstorm Member

In the letter, he's citing a case precedent (construction JAG inc.) to make his point about NN T-R being dissolved. But IANAL.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Intelligence Member

IANAL, meaning 'I Am Not a Lawyer' as stated by the NN Director, is an interesting add. In the last Montreal Court Hearing, we did not know until that day, that the Defendants were represented by a Montreal Lawyer, Mr. Michel Menard, who was in the Courtroom the entire day tapping away on his laptop - a very good lawyer who submitted well over 500 pages to the Judge at the end of the Trial, citing countless case precedents. In my opinion, NN TR may be using him again to reply to this lawsuit?

http://www.lrmm.com/fr-CA/e-quipe/avocats/avocat-me-nard-michel

NN TR claiming to be dissolved is probably true, especially in reference to being registered in Quebec as an ongoing business entity still in operating in Quebec.

However, there is much more to this complex case – data that I will not post here for obvious reasons.

QUEBEC CIVIL LAW

(C. 1132 s.)

Art. 1132 Creditors may, in their own name, attack the acts of their debtor in fraud of their rights, in accordance with the rules prescribed in this section.

1866 c / o 1132

Art. 1132 Creditors may in their own name impeach the acts of their debtors in fraud of their rights, according to the rules provided in this section.

Art. 1631 The creditor, if he is prejudiced, may cause to be declared unenforceable against him the legal act which his debtor makes in fraud of his rights, in particular the act by which he goes or seeks to become insolvent or grants , while it is insolvent, a preference to another creditor.

1991 c. 64, s. 1631

Art. 1631 A creditor who suffers prejudice through a juridical act made by his debtor in fraud of his rights, in particular an act by which he renders himself or herself insolvent, or by which, being insolvent, he grants preference to another creditor, to obtain a declaration that the act may not be set up against him.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. White Tara Global Moderator

Some may find it boring, but I enjoy strategy, and the law always fascinates me, the options it leaves for redress against any move made by an opponent. YMMV :)
    • Like Like x 4
  31. peterstorm Member

Of course this letter has a lawyer's fingerprints on it.

Tchi-Thing $$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 4
  32. Quentinanon Member

And remember, if it isn't fraud, it isn't scientology,
    and, news released by scientology is fake news.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Montreal, September 13 2017

Love David
    XXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXX

Subject: Notice - Deposit of request for rejection
    Our Dossier: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Madam, Sir,

The defendant NARCONON TROIS-RIVIERES requests the rejection (dismissal?) of the introductory demand deposited to the above dossier.

If you wish to present your observations concerning this request for rejection, you must do it in writing , providing reasons, and justifications (evidence?) if necessary, within 10 days of the present notice.

The request for rejection and your observations will be submitted to the judge and the decision will be communicated to you by courrier.

Don't hesitate to communicate with us for any additional information.

Please receive, madam, sir, our distinguished salutations.

Person designated by the clerk of the Quebec court

c.c: request for rejection
  34. Love
    David
    XXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXX

Quebec Court civil division small claims

Montreal

Date: 13 September 2017

Subject: Dossier XXXXXXXXXX

Love David v. NARCONON TROIS-RIVIERES

CONTESTATION AND MEDIATION REFUSED

We advise you that the defendant, NARCONON TROIS-RIVIERES has deposited to the clerk of the court a contestation of your request.

You will find attached a copy of this contestation as well as a list of the documents deposed.

We inform you also that the defendant has refused mediation.

You will be informed later of the date of the audience for this case.

Don't hesitate to comminucate with us any additiona information. You may also consult the web site of the Justice Minister www.justice.gouv.ca

Clerk of the court
  35. Love
    David
    XXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXX

Quebec Court civil division small claims

Montreal

Date: 13 September 2017

Subject: Dossier XXXXXXXXXX

Love David v. NARCONON TROIS-RIVIERES

DEPOSIT OF (EXHIBITS/THINGS)?

We inform you that NARCONON TROIS-RIVIERES has produced in the present dossier the pieces mentioned in the attached list.

Don't hesitate to comminucate with us any additiona information. You may also consult the web site of the Justice Minister www.justice.gouv.ca

Clerk of the court
  36. CANADA
    PROVINCE OF QUEBEC
    Disctric of Montreal
    Dossier number XXXXXXXXXX

ATTACH TO YOUR CONTESTATION
    1 - THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS
    2 - A COPY OF THESE DOCUMENTS FOR EVERY REQUESTER/PLAINTIFF? OF ??????

COURT OF QUEBEC
    civil chamber
    Small Claims division

LOVE DAVID plaintiff
    NARCONON TROIS-RIVIERES defendant

SECTION 3: CONTESTATION
    SECTION 3.1 CONTESTATION

Choose this option if you wish to contest the claim. You must indicate the motives (including the prescition if applicable) for contesting the claim.

To find out the fees to pay for a contestation, please refer to the website of the minister of justice ay www.justice.gouv.qc.ca or communicate with the clerk of the court of the small claims division. Without payment, your contestation will not be accepted.

If you choose to contest, you will be called to an audience with the court.

I contest the (goods of the complaint?) for the following reasons:

The lawsuit is without merit and must be rejected_____________

For these reasons, the defendant asks the court to:

Receive the contestation

Condemn the plaintiff to pay the defendant's court costs

I attach the following pieces of evidence:

D-1 The complaint
    D-2 (exclusion?) of 25-10-2016
    D-3 (Dissolution?) = Judicial (incapacity?)

__ Additional list attached

If you have witnesses, please complete the witness list found at the page before last of this form.

I will advise the clerk of the court of any change of address. I understand that failure to due so could result in a default judgment by the tribunal.

At Quebec The 7 September 2017 Laurent B..mier, (representing?) the significant party
  37. August 22 2017

Montreal Palais de Justice
    Court of Quebec
    Division of small claims
    XXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXX

Subject: David Love v. Narconon Trois-Rivieres
    C.Q. XXXXXXXXXX

I, Laurent Bernier, have received notice of the following precedure intended against Narconon Trois Rivieres by David Love (document number 1).

Yet, Narconon Trois Rivieres (non-profit) has been (stricken off?) due to failure to produce two declarations of (annual reports?) as of October 25 2016.

According to the site of the Registrar of Quebec enterprises, the (striking off?) of a non-profit entails its dissolution. The legal deciosion "Construction jag inc. c. XXXXXXXX Quebec Inc. (C.S., J.E. 2002-1003), confirms that the 9striking off?) brins on the dissolution of the company (see paragraphs 102 and 106). (Document number 3) With the result of (paragraph 106 of Jag) that as of October 25 2016, Narconon Trois Rivieres cannot sue or be sued. Consequently, the lawsuit has no goal and must be rejected.

by Laurent Bernier
  38. Intelligence Member

Thank you 'extra tulip' - very much appreciated...
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Intelligence Member

I agree - it is incomprehensible why the cult would spend such huge sums to beat me down in all the cases I have filed. In the Quebec Human Rights Commission cases, NN TR paid out over $40,000.00 to 2 of the Plaintiffs. To fight these 2 and mine. When these and other cases were filed with the Canada Competition Bureau, Quebec Health Agency, and Quebec College of Physicians, NN TR spent $129,999.00 directly in 2009 for professional services (Lawyers?), and who knows how much the COS contributed in interest free loans?

In 2019, NN TR paid another $48,448.00 in professional fees.

And the big one in 2010, was $1,750,724.00 for professional fees. This was at a time when the Quebec Human Rights Commission cases were ongoing and NN TR was fighting the Quebec Health Agency to stay open.

Now, over the past years, NN TR et al. have been fighting these lawsuits I filed in Quebec, and I suggest their lawyer is not doing it for free?

It just doesn't make sense to me. In my opinion, any lawyer would advise to settle for a fraction of what it has and will cost the cult to litigate? Or, is Miscavige hell-bent on winning at all costs? He's not that dumb or obsessed with revenge, is he?

We'll see where the next step takes us? Either the Judge will accept my lengthy response to NN TR and we will proceed to Trial again, or it's all over? If I didn't feel we had a good chance to proceed, I would drop this cases now.

Now back to writing a response, compiling documents, adding to the Witness list, and burning a DVD as an Exhibit. This DVD is a legally recorded video of a Narconon Director.
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Intelligence Member

I enjoy these cases too... quite interesting indeed...
    • Like Like x 2