Customize

New Lawsuit David Love v. Narconon Trois-Rivieres

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Intelligence, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Intelligence Member

In Summary of numerous pages being submitted tomorrow morning to the Montreal Courthouse:

- I, David Love, am prepared to attend the Montreal Courthouse, Small Claims Division upon the date set by the Court Clerk, to present my case with further Exhibits and Witnesses to be submitted to the Court within the prescribed time limit to do so.

- I, David Love, acting in good faith, do hereby request that the response by Narconon Trois-Rivieres to reject my claim on far-reaching, frivolous grounds, be rejected by the Court, and this case, File No: 500-32-701750-178, proceed to Trial.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Quentinanon Member

Because they want to ruin you utterly, even if they cannot pay for toilet paper in their morgs.
    You may laugh, but this is fact. I have seen scientology morg executive councils approve money to pay for OSA and GO expenses and trash estimated purchase orders for pens and toilet paper. Then, staff are forced to use more expensive extra copies of promotional materials from mimeo that ends up clogging the toilet! Then they have to hire a plumber.
    Between the auditing and study tech, these people have a very adversarial and distorted view of the world.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Intelligence Member

Still patiently waiting for reply from Montreal Court Clerk. Could be a GO - Could be a NO? In the meantime, everything is moving forward on my next book with some interesting content about Narconon, the Vancouver ORG, and other Num-Numz...

Oh, David, oh David... 'Pope of Illusion', how does it feel to have your Canada Narconons in utter ruin.... 'Gone With the Wind' in disgrace, never to raise their evil head again to harm or kill. From nearly $20 million in revenue to gasping for air on COS interest free loans?

Smiling - Laughing - and Loving Life.:D

2n7189f.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  4. TorontosRoot Member

Mop the floor with them!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Intelligence Member

Received legal advice concerning Access to Information (FOI) held by Private Corporations, and Public Bodies
    in the United States, Canada, Quebec, and other places...

Still waiting for reply from Montreal Court Clerk. If it's a GO, I suggest that the COS and Narconon
    roll up their sleeves and have extra 'Toner' on hand. Even if it's not a GO, well, we'll see?:D
    • Like Like x 6
  6. ThomsAnon Member

Lawsuit for Love, where will this end?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Intelligence Member

Where will this end? Perhaps Montreal? I think the 'When' is the question.

I've only been at this for 8 years with 9,658 messages on this forum. We'll see where and when in due course... ;)

153v1fo.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Intelligence Member

UPDATE: Today’s court hearing stems from a case I filed and won against Narconon Trois-Riveres – filed on August 25, 2010, and won a Quebec Human Rights decision on January 16, 2014. Tony reported on it here: https://tonyortega.org/2014/04/11/v...ed-human-rights-of-david-love-and-two-others/

Narconon negotiated a settlement, with a gag order, with the other 2 plaintiffs. I refused to sign and filed a lawsuit on May 30, 2014. Narconon/Scientology filed a Motion to dismiss based on expiration in reference to Statutes of Limitations. The court disagreed and the case proceeded. On November 25 – 2016, I lost the case to ‘lift the corporate veil’ in an attempt to win against NN executives and COS Montreal.

The presiding Judge ruled: [86] THEREFORE, THE COURT: [87] RESERVES for a period of 90 days following the date of the judgment all of David Love’s rights and recourse to file a new application against Narconon Trois-Rivières. I filed another lawsuit within 90 days.

Several Motions were filed by Narconon Trois-Rivieres to quash the case, including today’s hearing in Montreal. Knowing that today’s hearing would be less than 30 minutes, I filed a request to appear by teleconference – the costs of flying to Montreal on short notice were prohibitive. The court accepted my request, and the case today was only 15 minutes.

The Judge adjourned the case so that 2 translators could appear for the next hearing – when scheduled. I can’t speak French, nor can the defendant(s) understand or speak English.

I can’t, at this time, reveal what position I will take at the next hearing, nor can I speculate in public, what we think Narconon will submit at the next court hearing. All I can say is, we have about 3,000 pages of documents, and God only knows how many their ‘COS Shill’ will present next time.

If the Judge dismisses their recent Motion to quash, there will be a Trial date sent. The last Trial took an entire day, and we have no idea how long the next one will be. I will appear in person for the Trial. If I/We lose this one, we’re not done yet.

w7xvkx.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  9. Intelligence Member

New court date set in the Montreal Courthouse:

Court Clerk,

I confirm the above court appearance date, December 19th, 2017 at 2:00 pm.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. TorontosRoot Member

Too bad it's not Thursday at 2pm. ;)