Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Saxter
    You are in the wrong part of Anonymous. We are not the hackers. We do peaceful protests
    • Like Like x 2
  2. bertil Member

I call myself Bertil and I am in constant battle with an opressing state, snooping ISP, demolished freedom of speech and an angry girlfriend.
  3. The state of life today bertil is enough to make you want to hang up your socks and bid the world a hasty goodbye.
    Fret not we're here and feeling it too, except we're high as kites.
  4. BadLuck Member

I have spent the last 2 days almost watching YouTube videos and reading on the activities of Anonymous, and I have to stand up and applaud you all! Although I don't agree with all actions taken, it's still amazing to see people standing up for what they truly believe in and put it into action. There is far too much swept under the rug in society and government and allowing bullshit politicians and corporations to take my hard earned money and yours and watch nothing being done with it! I particularly have an issue which I will post later today which will shed some light on my anger towards these people. My issues are small time compared to what you guys are rectifying or acting upon but still I have a voice and feel this may be just the place to voice it!

They say hard work and perseverance is the way to the American dream.... Let me tell you this, after 30 years, it's mostly a pick up line for politicians and failed parents.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. fishypants Moderator

Good.

That's excellent.

Anyone can be anonymous (you just do things anonymously).

So pick and choose which actions you agree with. Decide for yourself which ones have merit.

Support the ones with merit and ignore the ones without. That's how the system works.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Lady Shado Member

Greetings fellow nobles.
  7. [IMG]
  8. meep meep Member

9. Haaaayyyy Guise!!!!
  10. Caleb Chambers
    This message by Caleb Chambers has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  11. VampireMike Member

Greetings everyone, I'm hoping this forum is full of nice people...unlike the last forum I posted on, which was a friendly post telling people what I've been up to, and that I made videos of me gaming, plus I announced the details of my health issues, I had some of my tweets & facebook messages favourite by some celebs & in return I got trolled by a bunch of morons for posting about it.....yay -_-
    Meanwhile I've heard good things about Anonymous, which I hope are true...I live in England and wish I could change the world too, as our government are taking money away from the disabled and keeping it all for themselves and spending tax payers money on Margret Thatchers funereal and spending money on 3 holidays during the summer and introducing some stupid bedroom tax, which means if you live in a council house and you have a spare bedroom, you have to pay tax for that.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Why are you telling us this? im easily narrowing you down... tumblr_n014finP9m1r23xfuo1_400.gif
    Caleb Chambers
    This message by Caleb Chambers has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  13. "Man down. Where you from, Anon?"
    "Fuck who you know, where you from my Anon?"
    "Where your grandma stay, huh, my Anon?"
    This WWP we run, my Anon"

1367498562_PXWXICH.gif
    Caleb Chambers
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  14. System Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. Well...that was an unusual welcome...some people just settle with a "Hello" or "welcome" -_-
  16. Oknax Member

Hi, i'm Oknax.
    I'm a programmer in C, python.
    I'm on Kali Linux and i have knowlegde in security.

I've made my own Dos software and my own port scanner.
    I make scripts in python on linux too.
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Oknax
    Good programmers are always good to find. However I think you have not lurked sufficiently. We do not hack, DDOS or otherwise break the law. Maybe you are looking for a different part of Anonymous.
    Edited to add script kiddies. There may be script kiddies here but they are too smart to embarrass themselves by admitting it.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Like Like x 2
  19. Cute picture :3
  20. White Tara Global Moderator

No trolling the NMA mkay.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. System Member

made this for you Tara
    gyf0x.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Disambiguation Global Moderator

How did this get by me?
    Welcome, Poole's ghost, to WWP. You may have heard of it, it has something to do with that other place in China: 4Chang? You should check it out.
  23. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi.
  24. Fraulein B Member

Introducing myself. Fraulein B. Hope everyone is well.
  25. Oknax Member

I don't consider my-slef like a "hacker" or a script Kiddie.
    I can do many things but i'm not a fucking idiot like these script kiddies who try to destroy the internet aha

But i asked myself about "Where is the "hacking" community of Anonymous ?"
    Is it a legend ?
  26. anon anus 666 Member

I am from france
    raised somewhere else
    I want to be supreme rulah
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  27. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Google is your friend
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Too bad other people don't have a no trolling rule just like you guys, as I got trolled recently just for sharing my success story & my youtube channel :/
    And hello guys :3
    I will be your friendly neighbourhood silly British guy :p lol
  29. 00anon00 Member

No one cares about your you tube
  30. That would be me btw :3
  31. VampireMike Member

Ok, think I'm all sorted now...I don't distinctively remember asking anyone to care about my YouTube channel, unless you secretly do care about it and want to make out with it then whatever floats your boat dude.
  32. Anon_CG3(ITA) Moderator

welcome to all new anons! :) syndr0m3 and eetzaneenjustice you're right. lool! is how WWP addicted me :)
    So guyz, work togheter, stay close and put your ass behind a proxy. the staff is at your disposal for any help. welcome aboard bros
    • Like Like x 1
  33. thoughtful Member

Hello, I m a french kid so sorry if my english is bad .
    anonymous i will said you of your job is wonderful never forget that why you do this , because if you forget it you can't do good thing.
    So congratulation we are wonderful.
    here you can call me thoughtful kid .
  34. lesbihonest Member

Hi everyone! I'm Lesbihonest. I more here to learn than anything,but I am willing to go out and protest if the protest is in my area.
  35. System Member

Please read this to learn about us.
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
    Any questions? Ask a mod or post in the "ask questions here" thread. Welcome here
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Nick Name Member

Hello, I am interested in your upcoming Feb 13th 2015 protest. I would very much like to be involved. It would be nice to one day not feel so sick distraught, and enraged after reading/watching the news...
  37. hola anonymous soy un chico de solo 13 años pero me gustaria colaborar de alguna manera no soy hacker pero tengo algunos conocimientos porfavor respondan
  38. Anonymous Member

Gracias, ivan1248. Permanecer en la escuela. Vuelve cuando un adulto.
  39. System Member

Lurk ------> https://whyweprotest.net/forums/protest-planning.258/