Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. me333 Member

Umm, hello. I'm new round here.
    I'm a believer in freedom and truth.
    Two things not easily found.
    But I have high hopes for the future.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  3. me333 Member

Thank you White Tara.
    For a kind welcome and the info.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. moarxenu Member

Greetz, me333. Many of us came for the lulz and stayed for great justice.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. justaguy Member

Been lurking awhile and just went to my first protest today. So hello WWP onward and upward!
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. moarxenu Member

O hai thar, newfag!
  7. White Tara Global Moderator

Now you are just short selling yourself justaguy , you may have achieved your first protest today, but you also achieved your first post protest report, which I thank you for! :)

That's what I would call a brilliant start!

Not that I think you will need it but any questions to the new questions thread below, or PM a mod;

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/

My hat is off to you (IRL virgin here)

Tara
    • Like Like x 2
  8. White Tara Global Moderator

Lol! I meant (IRL protest virgin)
    To much vino for Tara!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. moarxenu Member

The wine is delicious; you must drink it!
    • Funny Funny x 3
  10. Great Scott I've finally joined WWP. Hoping to be going along to some of the protests at manchester in the UK.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  12. Thank you for the warm Welcome White Tara!
    I will give the link a read.
    We need to do our bit to save the Future!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. finnishandy Member

Hi.. I am Finnishandy and I've been studying Scientology which led me here. Hello everyone o/
    • Like Like x 1
  14. White Tara Global Moderator

Hi Finnishandy,

Welcome to WWP, that is the same way I accidently found myself here. Happy memory! :)
    By happy accident you have found yourself at a site that has a never ending supply of research material regarding Scientology, enjoy your studies.

Make yourself at home and ask any questions in the still got questions thread or feel free to PM a mod if you prefer
  15. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  16. Wow,i think the new site layout is fantastic.
    It's not a confusing mess or anything.
    Great job.
    121223953.gif
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. White Tara Global Moderator

Ok pants, point taken, but tweaking is still going on, give it a bash and see if you get used to it. new is hard for everyone at first.
    :)
    /derail
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. True.
    I just got an overwhelming sense of deja vu.
    All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again.
    I won't derail the new friends thread with this again.
    I promise..
  19. finnishandy Member

Hi Tara,

cheers for the welcome. I will take a look at the material. I've read all the basics and been on scn post for a year so I got some understanding... well enough to know it's a bloody cult :D
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I'm a little late but:

You can also check out the Planning section to see if there is any fellow Anons in your area participating in protests.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Hi, I'm, er AntiXenum and live in the DC area. Have protested in Dupont Circle, but not lately. I'm not getting any messages about coming up activities. My sign and mask are dusty. When's the next one? I hope March 13, near LRH's birthday. Sweet. And maybe cake! Reviewed Wright's book on Amazon and immediately got death threat sent thru YouTube; don't know how. No IP address. Weird. I wrote Wright and he emailed back telling me to call the FBI. Hunh? I don't think so. Haven't seen any CoS cretins watching my house so I guess I'm safe.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  23. Hopefully it'll be just some keyboard warrior at the other end, But if you do feel at all worried at any point you can always make a statement to your local police authority.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Sonichu Moderator

QFT. If you don't know what that or any lingo on this board means, feel free to ask in our, Still got Questions Thread.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I'd report this not just to the FBI and the local authorities but Youtube as well.

Odds are: This is just some butthurt Scientologist and probably couldn't figure out an IP address from a strip club. However, it is always a wise move to consider all threats as potential problems as CoS history is littered with those who have underestimated them and learned how dangerous this cult is.

TL;DR: Do as Wright said and report it to the FBI/Local authorities and Youtube.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Hi everyone, new here and ready to protest!! ;)
    From Belgium
  27. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  28. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

aww... Beat me to it :(

To Francois: You can also try the planning section which might have members and protests planned in your area.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. White Tara Global Moderator

Take that like Parox, and consider it a funny!
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Sgin Member

Hi I'm Sean. I'm currently studying for my degree and am writing my final piece on anonymous activism. I've been a passive follower of the anon movement for a few years now and an avid scroller of 4chan.

Completely support everything you guys do, but here primarily as an academic looking for some understanding.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  32. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Welcome Sgin. You might find a lot of information in the AvS and FoI sections. OWS and the Off Topic areas are not as informative but you might find some interests there.

Feel free to ask questions in this thread (I put the link in the red text for you to click) as the NMA is a Troll free zone or PM a mod.

I posted that one second after you. Guess we are on the same page!
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Sgin Member

• Like Like x 2
  34. Sgin Member

Thanks for the direction. Really helpful!
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Aphes Member

Hi, I'm Aphes. I tend to spend my time behind a computer screen, but the recent flag issue here in Northern Ireland is causing chaos. Any other anons in the area?

Also is there anywhere I can get pre-made flyers/posters etc? I want to spread the message as much as possible.
  36. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Welcome Aphes. You may want to try the International section to see if any Anons are in your area (I'm a USFag so I am no use to ya).

As for the pre-made flyers/posters: You can check in the Production Studio area for any posters of interest or try a search for flyers on here.

I am uncertain about this issue you are wanting to promote (Again: Sorry I live in the States so I know zip) but be warned if you do try to promote it: Provide info and background along with any links/documents (called Dox around here) for people (like myself) to look into. Also: Have a thick skin as some may criticize and try to troll you.
  37. AnonDromeda Member

My name is Dromeda. Named so for the star formation, I am new to the group. I have watched the activities of Anonymous through many different mediums outside of news channels (some of those bastards love to lie). I have always wondered of how I could help, and never just thought to ask. I live in Alaska and I know of cells here, but i have no way of knowing how to get in contact. Anyways, I will do what I can to help.

"Legion, for we are many"
    • Like Like x 2
  38. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 4
  39. Eltorino Member

Why is it that you guys think im some kind of criminal
  40. Eltorino Member

as for the pissing and shitting.... thats Sacrotes im quoting ;D