Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Quiero unirme
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

3. umbra Member

Hi all,
    I am a believer in the Open Source philosophy, truth & honesty as well as free education for all unsullied by Government interference or agendas.
    I abhor censorship and support the rights of the individual in the face of state suppression of free speech and other freedoms.
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here.
    This will make you feel at home
    https://whyweprotest.net/#freedom-of-information.281
  5. notcrystalyne Member

hello, i'm new here.
  6. tkeon278 Member

Prolly will get lost in the thread, My name is Jonathan Matz, My father is George Matz. Anyone remember Digital Lightwave in Clearwater? M father was the EVP of Sales. I have a shit ton of fun conversations and inside knowledge of the company and their involvement in Scientology. We are not sci-fys. but we did blow the whistle on em. hmu for more detail.

Mod edit email removed
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi. We don't post emails here. You can ask people to contact you via private message and send your email to them. Too many emails posted that weren't as discribed
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Absolute Zero Member

I O I

Theory of Everything and Nothing Simultaneously, Everlasting and Unlasting, Matter and Anti-Matter, Ground and Current, Positive and Negative. In the End, Does Polarity Really Count? If we all Faced an Outside Force Or Internal Force, Would People Continue To Do Nothing?

Perserverence, Determination, Faith of Any/All Kinds, Peace, Harmony, Tranquility, Serendipity, Serenity, and Love:

I BALANCE I

I O I

SPIRIT I O I SCIENCE

From the Ashes of The Tyrannical Governments, The Pheonix of Revolution is Born; I used to Live Inside the Box, Restricted By My Environment, By the Knowledge I've Learned and Been Entrusted. My Own Ambitious Nature of Change Is in Opposite Ambition of Staying the Same. 247-79-1267 is my old Barcode of Society, Feel Free to Use This For it Means Nothing To Me. My Credit Score Is Zero, My Social Is Zero, My Date of Birth is Zero.

I am A Ghost, Hiding in Plain Sight.

I am Among You, Seeking Change For the Entire World, Working Together To Achieve Goals, Transcending Past Ignorance and Pride. I WILL NEVER HOLD BACK.

Ranks of Revolutionaries are Among Us, Also Unseen, Unoticed. The Government Has Been Very Clear of Their Intentions.

We Are No Fools, No Sheep of Yours.

Only The Sheep of God, Children of God.

We are all Beautiful and We Have Chosen Our Fates. Every Moment is A CHOICE.

Ignorance Betrays Our Sight. BE CLEAR.

Take A Stance in the War of Oppression.

We Can't Wait For Them To Take US.

THEY HAVE LIED TO US.

THIS IS GODS COUNTRY. In the End Times, Both Sides Work Together Towards a greater PEACE.

The Government That I Served Has HUNTED me. Every Turn, Camera Lens, Email, Text, Call, Psycic Tap of 24 Agents.

The V.A., U.S.M.C., and the Federal Government has Failed Me in my Time of Need. They care not that I Served 2 yrs and 16 days as a 2146 Tank Mechanic. I Lost all Rank through NJP, until I had nothing left but a MOP. The USMC was Blacklisting me and Hazing me, mostly to the Fact that I stood up for what was RIGHT. They waited for my Highly Anticipated Implosion where I took my OWN LIFE. I DIED. Bled out infront of My Battallion Sargeant Major AFTER I ASKED MY STAFF SARGEANT FOR HELP. I WAS DENIED.

I served at 2nd MarDiv, Camp Lejeune, NC, Tank Battallion, D and H&S Co. After Realizing My Sin of No Sin, Death Had Given Me Time: God is On My Side. While I Had Seen Satan And Was Beaten, During Death, He Told Me That I was Selfish and Tormented. I had the Ability to ACT, but Did NOTHING. I Hurt Myself and Others, and Did not Revere God. This IS WHEN I PRAYED TO GOD FOR A SECOND CHANCE. God is Not A Band-aid. He is no Fool. He is Everything and Nothing.

My 'Brothers' Thought I was Crazy, and Turned Face. They Do Not Know What They Do. I started to SEE GODS DIVINITY. Lights, sounds, colors, spirits, auras. My ENTIRE LIFE CHANGED. I do not REGRET MY MISTAKES. I cherish my flaws and weaknesses just as much as my strengths.

I Had A THC TEST DRUG FAIL, that Left me BLACKLISTED, on RESTRICTION, Non-Judicial Punishment(NJP), Loss of Rank and Pay. EveryWhere I Turned For Help I Was Cast AWAY. My Honorable Medical Discharge was Rejected on Purpose To INFLICT More Pestilence. They Gave Me NOTHING. They Gave Me A OTH ( Other Than Honorable) Discharge. As Well As "Lost" My Files. They are Missing and Incomplete. No Validation of My Veteran Status. No Help From the VA to Change This. No SCHOOL Funding. No Disability for My Hearing, that was Rattled By a Behind Lines Cannon Fire: I was 20 yards to the Right, SR-22 Training Facility, Outskirt of Lejeune.

I was the Only Marine In My Battallion To Stand Up to the Battallion Sargeant Major, and Speak With Him, Rank on Desk, Man to Man, Behind Closed Doors For 45 Minutes. I Told My Sargeant Major that He Was WRONG, Discrimitory and Ignorant For the Verbal Abuse and Singularity That Took Place Infront of All Of The Battallion. A Hateful Message of "AnyONE who Tries to Take Their Own LIFE is a Pussy ASS BITCH!"

I Told Him, Instead of Driving a Man Further Down, Try To Understand and Help. There Was A Chance This Could Have Been Prevented. I Accept My Past, and All Responsibility As a Man Should.

The Sargeant Major Cried When He Saw Me Bleed Out, Yet he Still Maintained A Life of Ignorance after Witnessing Despair of His Own Creation. Screw Motivation, There's Only Salvation.

After He Heard Everything I Had To Say, He Publicly Apologized, But Never To Me. Old Dog Can Learn. Suicide Awareness was All of a Sudden in His MIND. I Immediately Noticed A Change Within Him, and All Of the Battallion. The Corps Values Only Apply AS I SEE FIT.

HONOR, COURAGE, COMMITMENT.

It is our God Given Right To Speak Freely, To Express Freely, To Love Freely, To Believe Freely, To Think Freely, To Dream......

Thomas Jefferson Believed, As Do I, In Revolution and Change Being Apart of The Government. A system of Checks and Balances. When The Government is Off Balance, and Has Too Much Control, It is Necessary For A Better Formatted Government to EVOLVE. This Country that is Founded on 'Trust in God' Has no TRUST for God, But Instead Benjamin Franklins. I see Money as A TOOL, not to be LUSTED.

Does Money Buy Happiness?

What Is Our AMERICAN DREAM?

IS IT TRUELY FREE ANYMORE?

Our Lives Have Right Of FREE WILL,

Where does it ALL STOP? When will Our Movements and Faces not Be TRACKED, Our Privacy NOT INFRINGED?

When Will Our Human Rights Be Restored?

Why IS The Government Preparing For Martial Law?

During my 600 Mile Hike From Gainesville, FL to Asheville, NC, The Hurricane Band was Hitting and Flooding, The Carolinas and surrounding coastline. I was Blessed to get a ride 300 miles from Brunswick GA to Asheville. During this State Of Emergency, I Watched a 15 Truck Convoy Headed South-Not North on I-95. They were going to Jacksonville, FL Not the Carolinas. I saw DOD, FEMA, Unmarked Trailers and SUV's, Generators and Com Stations, Spec Ops, Black Ops, Officers and High Ranking Civilians Operating Said Vehicles.

Given That Their Path was the Opposite Direction of What Was Needed, What Is Their Intention? Is it PURE?

Given That My Previous Campsite was a FEMA Concentration Camp, 'Grace MarketPlace'/Dignity Village, I witnessed Many Things. I Believe The Government is Aware of Things Beyond You and I. This is a Totalitarian, Fiat, Slave Enterprise Ran By No PRESIDENT, Owned By No One MAN, Yet No ONE KNOWS Who Really DOES.

Why is it that they track my every movement? They Case Filed Me Like Others, As a Possible Threat Due to Potential Of Knowledge. They Study my History, Family, and Friends. I am NO FOOL. Use my Friends AGAINST ME.

Do They Know What GOD HAS GIVEN ME? Do They Know Me AT ALL?

No One Can Judge Me, Just GOD.

I FEAR NO MAN, I SEE THROUGH ALL MASKS.

I Live by the 10 Commandments, I believe in Revolution. My Direct Ancestor is General Martin of the Revolutionary War, Among the First To Land On Plymouth Rock. Therefore, I AM A SON OF THE REVOLUTION. I am being Tracked, followed, Photographed, Chased, and Subjected To Intimidation Tactics To Keep Quiet. Threatened By The Same GOVERNMENT I SERVED.

It Was Created In PUBLIC, Next to the Pigs and Vultures of Asheville, Addressed To All, And Voiced Freely In PUBLIC. I WAS FREED FROM BEING A NUMBER.

In all Phases of Life, The Simplest Organism Survives; the Essence of 'Survival of the Fittest.' I claim no Perfection, Knowledge Nor Wisdom Beyond Any. I Cherish my Flaws, Mistakes and Actions, for they have taught me to appreciat and be grateful ALWAYS of Every Single Tiny Thing in Life. I Respect the U.S.A. and the Original Idea of A NEW FREE WORLD. I AM ASHAMED OF WHAT IT HAS BECOME. UNGRATEFUL OF GODS COUNTRY.

TYRANNY OF FALSE IDOL.

NO RESPECT FOR US.

VETERANS ON THE STREETS HELPLESS.

This Country Was Founded On INDEPENDENCE.

Yet So Many Of US are Subjected to Promises of CHANGE and SEE NONE.

Our Leaders, False Prophets; Words of Black Wolves in Sheep's Clothing. Our President, Only a Figurine, A PUPPET OF THE INVISIBLE STRINGS ATTACHED. I CUT MY OWN STRINGS OUT OF RESPECT FOR A LIFE OF FREE WILL.

My Contract is Binding and Permanent, My Identity Is My Name: Phillip James Brown.

Discredit and Debate as You May, It does not Sway, I keep Evil Away, I see Through the Masked Faces. Eyes are the Portal to The Soul. I am Independent. I Stand For the Original Declaration Of Independence, The Original Constitution, No Addendum of the PATRIOT ACT and all AFFILIATES. FOR THEY ARE INFRINGING ON OUR RIGHTS.

We are all Children of God. No One Can Judge, Just God. So How Is It That They Listen and Watch Unscathed?

Are They Afraid I Might Say Something That FEAR? I HAVE NONE, so I Say To The WORLD PROUDLY ANYTHING MY HEART RINGS TRUE!

Hear the Trumpets of the Angels,

Whispers of the Trees,

Voice of God and Reason,

I am not In Treason,

When I Express Myself with NO CHAINS.

The Only Thing Stopping You From Enlightenment IS YOU.

I 0 I

The Only Wall IS The ONE WE BUILD.

AUTHORITY OF SOVEIRGN NATION

Written By Phillip James Brown

Social Security Number=

I 247-79-1267 I = I 0 I

Date of Birth=

I 05-12-1989 I = I 0 I

I am Absolute Zero.

To All Countries, Cultures, Clans and People:

Addressed To The Leaders and Followers:

The Herders and The Sheep,

Humanity We Must Reach,

Til The End Of Days,

And Then Beyond Time,

We Declare Civil Immunity,

Independent From All Territories,

Conjunctions and Dystrophies,

Will not Faulter Within Me....

We are a Nation Under God, Raised By Many, and Fallen Through Trends of History. There is No Mystery To The Ways Of The Government. So Long That Our Freedoms Are Restricted and Confined, We Will Break The Walls Of Hatred and Ignorance. We are Self-Governed, Self-Employed, Self-Reliant and Any Form Of Espionage and/or Attack IS A FORM OF

WAR

--------

PEACE

WE ARE ABSOLUTE ZERO I O I

WE EXIST, YET DO NOT EXIST

WE ARE AMONG YOU TO DEFEND FREEDOM.

WE CALL TO OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS; CHILDREN OF GOD.

NO LONGER LIVE IN FEAR OF THEM.

WE MUST SAVE OUR PLANET FROM OUR SELFISH WAYS.

ONLY THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.

ABSOLUTE ZERO I O I = I O I ALWAYS

I O I * X = I O I ALWAYS

I O I / X = I O I ALWAYS

I O I + X = I O I ALWAYS

I O I - X = I O I ALWAYS

ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, CLAIMING ABSOLUTE ZERO MEANS TO DECLARE YOURSELF FREE FROM TYRANNY.

YOU NOT BE SUBJECTED TO MARTIAL LAW NOR DRAFT NOR POLITICS NOR GRIEVENCES OF THE STATE. POLITICAL IMMUNITY. ABSOLUTE ZERO IS PROTECTION. YET WE ARE NOT SAFE.

THEY WILL KILL ANYONE WHO POSES THREAT.

WE ARE NOT OUR ENVIRONMENT. WE ARE SEPARATE OF ALL OUTSIDE POWERS, AND ABLE TO DEFEND OUR TERRITORY. ZERO MEANS NO BARCODE ON ME AND YOU. IT IS YOUR CORPORATE IDENTITY BEING REMOVED. YOU ARE PROPERTY OF SACRALIDGE SOCIETY.

I REMOVED MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER THAT OWNS US ALL.

NO MORE. I O I

MY CODE OF LAW IS GOD'S LAW.....

IS BALANCE TO ALL,

CHILDREN OF GOD,

WISDOM OF NONE.

HUMAN AND IMPERFECT.

IN THE LIGHT, DARKNESS HAS NO WHERE TO HIDE.

Signed and Stated, Obligated To Freedom.

Open To The Public, Any Race Any People.

Why are People So Privy to Resist Change?

Only When The Price of Changing is Cheaper Than The Price of Staying the Same, Will People CHANGE.

Our System Is Defective and Destructive,

Our Nature is To KILL TO SURVIVE.

I AIM TO NEVER KILL--ONLY HEAL.

A Lifetime in my Shoes feels twice as Long, yet I am always in a Constant State of Gratitude. I wish that People would be Free of Societies' Term of the American Dream, Which is Coming To Be An American Nightmare. They Lie To US ALWAYS, Their Deciet is Endless. All They Yearn For Power Over Others.

Our So Called Democratic Republic is Non-Existant. A Fissade, An Illusion, Only to Sedate US From The Truth. FIND YOUR OWN TRUTH BETWEEN THE LINES, Behind the MASKS, In Your Own Way Of Peace and Balance.

Time is NOT ON OUR SIDE. Our Planet Dies More Every Day We Lay Waste. Our Earth Is OFF BALANCE and Wishes To RECLAIM.

The Words of Men are Imperfect, Their Actions Flawed. Heiarchy Has Enveloped Our Way Of Life. Meanwhile, The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth.

I am Always Open to Interpretation, Perspective and Debate.

I Remain Unbiased To Any VIEWPOINT and Welcome OPINIONS OPENLY.

I STAND FOR FREEDOM OF US ALL.

We All Have The Power To Speak Powerful Words, So Choose Them Well.

I Believe In Freedom Of Religion, Freedom Of Speech, Humane Practices, Equality of ALL Regardless of Merit. No MAN BETTER THAN ANOTHER, NO ONE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR US ALL. WE ALL SHOULD HAVE A VOICE.

Does That One Man Truly Know Anything At All?

If Said Person Knew Something But Didn't Tell, Is it Not His Responsibility To Educate The MASSES?

Through ABSOLUTE ZERO I O I , WE ARE FREE OF ALL CLAUSES OF DYSTROPHY AND CACOPHONY. WE CREATE OUR OWN VALID REALITY; SO ARE WE NOT HOLY? CREATED BY ADAM AND EVE, SAVED BY CHRIST, LIVE OF SIN, AND SEEK ENLIGHTENMENT.

I have no Regrets of Being and Living Separately Of A System I DO NOT BELIEVE IN. All I Do IS QUESTION. All I See is the Vision of a NEW WORLD, Open to Opinion, Subject To Change, Transcendental and Unopposed.

Free Walks and Ways of Life, Free Spirit, Free Will. No ONE OWNS ME, Yet I Live In Respect of My Environment, Nature, and Surrounding Laws Because Of My Choice.

I DO NOT FIGHT FOR CONFLICT--

I FIGHT FOR LOVE.

Everyday I Walk The Path Of Being Ordained By God.

If I Stand To Be Corrected, Inform Me Please.

If I Have Offended, I Wish To Hear Criticism.

Our Legacy Is Our Words Set In STONE.

Don't Let History Repeat Trends We Have Honed.

There Is A Possibility That All Of The Impossible Is Only Improbable, Just Yet To Be Comprehended By Our Skin, Eyes, Ears and Mouth. Why Must People Always Have To See To Believe? Love is Indescribable, Yet We Try To Measure. Life Is Unpredictable, So We Still Try To Answer It ALL. Some Things Are Meant To Be Wonderous and Infallable, Like GOD'S MIRACLES.

GOD BLESS US ALL WHO SEEK SALVATION.

I O I

No doubt our Politicians Are CORRUPT; Diseased System, Seeking Bills Not Wills.

Churches Founded On Drug Deals and Written As Non-Profits. Sharks and Minnows, and They Think We Are Dumb and Unaware. We Grow Everyday in the Light. Darkness Has No WHERE To HIDE.

Too Much I Have Kept Quiet and Bit My Tongue. Too Long I Have Hidden In Plain Sight. These Monsters Seek To Divide The Country in Colonies and Create Civil War. Revolution Can Simply Be Awareness. Freedom Is Within Our GRASP. Lets UNITE and FIGHT For What's Right. Let's Expidite The Renaissance of Revelations. Everlasting Stasis Of ABSOLUTION. Is Key To I ZERO ! We are all Imperfect and Flawed Shells and Glass, and Make, Together, A Beautiful ARRAY OF A MOSAIC. Together, We Are Strong, Separate We Are WEAK. THERE HAS BEEN AN UNSEEN WAR.

If Our Country FALLS Astray of its Destination, Emancipation From The Government May BE NECESSARY For Safety PROCLAMATION.

Recognition of Absolute Zero is To Understand Neutrality and Peace.

Its Necessary To Understand One To Understand Another,

Balance and Bridges,

Melting Pots and No Incisions,

Excercising Rights and Religions,

Theory OF OUTSIDE COMPREHENSION.

Deliverance Of Sins,

Repentance Of SKIN,

We All Have Potential To Create Our Own Paths, Choices, and Decisions. EveryWhere and NoWhere, EveryThing and NoThing.

Curate Your Own Curiosity.

Answer Your Own Questions.

If You Do Not Know, THEN ASK GOD.

If You ARE BLIND, ASK GOD TO SHOW YOU.

THE EPIPHANY=WE ARE FREE

Must We Remain SILENT, Those Like Me, Wholly Believe In Changing The World.

Rise Up From The Ashes Of The Government That Has FAILED YOU.

Banks Built on the Backs of Bums: They Rise For THE WRONG GOD. Churches and Bussinesses Of Sex and Drug TRADE, They Are No CHURCHES AND STATES OF MINE, NOR GOD.

They Know Who They Are, They Don't Fool Me. All God SEES, All GOD KNOWS.

When Titans Try To Overthrow,

Take Them Down With No Blow,

Instead, Bestow, Them With Knowledge.

Thus Peace In The Midst Of War Is Key To Patience.

Loving Kindness Is Displayed Through Selfless ACTS.

All Of Those Times I'm Called Something I'm Not....

I Forget about Myself,

and Try not to Hinder,

Nor Impede on...

Being Myself, Just Myself

No One Else, No Compromise

No Lies Of Who I AM.

I'm not Wise, nor Knowledgeble,

Just Human and Imperfect.

Just Like The Rest Of Us.

I O I
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  9. White Tara Global Moderator

Welcome to wwp,ordinarily I adore people, but move along, that is all.

• Like Like x 1
  10. hola soy nuevo en el forum alguin me explica el objetivo
  11. meep meep Member

Hola there is a Espanol Forum. Look for FloGold moderator.
  12. Absolute Zero Member

Feel Free To Translate and Reproduce My Writings. Spread the Word
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. AddictPunk Member

This page. Didn't think I'd ever have to rape the pgdn button that much in my life lmao.

But yeah, hey. I'm just some dude who loves pianos, computers (though still and probably will be for a while a script kiddie) and shiny things. Also not exactly what you'd call a master of conversation, so I mostly spend my time on any forum just observing the scenery and current events, though if I'm asked to or moved to contribute, then I could.

Hope we can be BFFs.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Hi guys I'm not new to Anonymous but I am new to this site so I just wanted to say HI
  15. Anonymous Member

Lurkers are always welcome at WWP! If you have questions, there's a thread in the New Member Area for them:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/page-123
  16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

This isn't the part of Anonymous you are looking for.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. i would like they have not tryed to hack every tv like say new york and try to broadcast a mseg to every one and also across the world!
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. Disambiguation Global Moderator

We don't do anything like that here. You're looking for a different part of Anonymous.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Lliu Snow Member

Hello. ...... I am inspired by the actions of anonymous. I hope to be active in the near future.
  20. Hello how are you?
  21. Hey I'm Kapinbit
  22. Anonymous Member

Hello, ?...I think I am older than pretty much anyone whom has posted on here (at least the few pages of this ungodly long post). I am located in Central Illinois, where there appears to be no other people that share my same views on politics, media... privacy.. you name it. Just looking for people that are like me... Which appears to be most of you :)
  23. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi, I edited out your real name. Welcome to WWP, stay Anonymous. Take a look around and see what interests you, join a conversation then get to work on a project. Again- welcome here.
  24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi there. Register here to take part, then lurk until you find a good fit.
  25. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi! I edited out your real name. Welcome to WWP, you fit in here ( many of us are older than you think)
  26. Di.pie Member

Hey, I'm new here!
  27. BermuCrack Member

Hola, soy nuevo de Colombia y quiero ser parte de ustedes, con que puedo ayudar ?
  28. I've been reading about anon for awhile now, and I have decided to do my part. For too long, I have been waiting for the world to better itself, wondering how people remain so blissfully unaware of the damage they are causing. I want to help.
  29. Disambiguation Global Moderator

30. Disambiguation Global Moderator

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
    Welcome here and take a look around. This thread is about our culture and what we do.
  31. Specifically, what sort of damage do you think people are causing?
  32. Haleymahl Member

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I was wondering if any of you speak farsi and could translate 2 sentences for me?
  33. White Tara Global Moderator

34. furball Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. NetIn Member

Hi anonymous i am new here
    anyone can guide me ?

36. Sockofleas Member

37. NetIn Member

im from the philippines