Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. WhyWeHacking Member

Hi, guys my name WhyWeHacking and i want to help Anonymous. I dont like the injustice. I speak Spanish, English and Russian.
  2. DeviousWeasel Member

Hello, I'm Weasel! Learned about Anonymous back in around 2010, when I joined here as NaskedNouse. Now I'm serious about helping out here (probably because I'm now an adult... :p) Anyway, happy to have rediscovered this forum!
  3. rori Member

I, my name is RORI, im new here.
  4. WhyYouHaving Member

Hello rory :)
  5. okeefe Member

Holla! Crazy time to be alive, not new to anonymous, just thought i would join a forum of discussion.
  6. furball Member

Greetings all and welcome. Let's see if I can be helpful.

Before doing anything else, you should really take a moment to learn more about this site and what goes on here, so read this: Welcome to WWP

If after reading that you are still sure you are in the right place, poke around until you find a place where you can contribute. There is a lot you can do, so take your time and give yourself a chance to discover where and how you can contribute most.

In general, if you have any questions about anything, you should lurk moar.

If you still have questions, however, ask them here: Still go questions?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. okeefe Member

Thanks
  8. Hi my name is DraLoPS i'm new.:)
  9. Hi, I am new
  10. cribeya Member

olaaaaaaaaaaaa nuevoooooo mmm me podrian enseñar mas sobre este programa y ser mejor en hackers ¿?¿?¿'
  11. Hey, I am from Spain, I dont know where I can see Anonymous Spain, due to 15N in Paris, I saw the Anonymous video and I began to see more, Malaysian Airline, 11S, etc... where Can I find the Anonymous Spain?
  12. furball Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

No trolling in the newcomers area
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

We are a part of Anonymous that doesn't hack.
  15. Hi! I'm from Spain! Will look for a fórum I can contrubute in! ;)
  16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

First register an account, it easier to talk when you do.
    SpanishAnon please go here
    https://whyweprotest.net/forums/español.377/
    This forum is re booting. I'm not sure how many there are in Spain, it's the Espanol forum. Try Twitter to find activity in Spain, and post in our Spanish forum to gather people here.
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

First register an account, it easier to talk when you do.
    SpanishAnon please go here
    https://whyweprotest.net/forums/español.377/
    This forum is re booting. I'm not sure how many there are in Spain, it's the Espanol forum. Try Twitter to find activity in Spain, and post in our Spanish forum to gather people here.
  18. poldybloom Member

Hey I'm poldybloom. Very keen to get involved and help change stuff. Also got a particular cause of my own that I'd like to get some advice about. Cheers!
  19. Hello everybody,

I'm French and not bad with a computer. I would like to understand and then act.
  20. anonymousnet Member

Hello everywone, my name's anonymousnet. I also learned of Anonymous through youtube and felt inspired. I want to help. So if there is anything i can personally do to help just let me know.
  21. Hola buenas me llamo hypetheron y me he estado documentando y por lo que veo comparto muchos ideales de pensamiento con anonymous y me gustaria unirme a vosotros para defender aquello que pienso y ayudaros
  22. ideafarm Member

Divided, we are powerless. This thread is an ideal place to practice the unity that will make us strong. Instead of just posting a "hello" here, let's have a conversation and become acquainted with each other (anonymously). Without revealing any identifying information, please post something about what you think or feel that is related to why you came to this thread, why you want to work for change, etc.
  23. Why did you trademark your image?
    It's not yours.
  24. Anonymous750 Member

Hey,
    I really want to be part of Anonymous, what can I do?
    Thanks a lot.
  25. ideafarm Member

This particular image is rightfully trademarked. No one would mistake the image for the Anonymous image, since the question mark, which is the key feature of that image, has been replaced with the words "IdeaFarm (tm) Operations". Also, the word "ANONYMOUS" has been replaced with "~ ANONYMOUS" (i.e. "not anonymous"). Finally, the image colors are the negative of the normal Anonymous image.

All of this is symbolism that communicates that the two organizations, IdeaFarm (tm) Operations and Anonymous, are in some ways very similar, and in some ways opposites. Click the icon to see a link to the IdeaFarm (tm) Operations web site.
  26. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Kimberly
    You appear to have a problem posting. I suggest you register as a user here.
  27. Hi , Vindex from France
  28. White Tara Global Moderator

Hi ideafarm, we like to keep the introductions thread pretty much for introductions only, please feel free to post elsewhere though. I do have to point out though the last part of this post is sounds a bit spammy.
  29. Hi rich here, I am new, found site on gang stalking website would like help with cyber bullying
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  30. Disambiguation Global Moderator

DIAF
  31. nhojmoroman Member

I am M0r0nMan Old game tag :) don't let the name fool you. I am not M0r0n.. I am looking to learn more on "network security" Have an awesome day people
  32. xenu'smyb***h Member

Hello everyone ("surprisingly", lol) I'm a new member, been in aware of Anonymous for almost 10yrs, I live in Wales (0 worries all the personal info' gonna give :) ). As a result, luckily, there's not a Zombie/Scientology Org in the country. However I know ppl the cult managed to brainwash wilst in England. Plus luv ur plan vs ISIS. Advice on how can help?