Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. How may, I assist. <MOD EDIT: Personal email addy removed. Please consider registering to gain access to the personal messaging system here. >
  2. Reality Member

Hi, I'm reality. An underage student who's gotten into the cyber world of hacking and rebelling for a cause. I've been following anonymous for a while and realized this is the best place to connect
  3. ideafarm Member

I hate spam, too. Apologies. It seemed the best way to respond to the comment about the trademark. Am new to WWP and am pretty much restricting myself to the newbie threads. With all due respect, this does seem to be the best thread to use to converse with other newbies. Why isn't that allowed?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. White Tara Global Moderator

Ah, all cool. :)
    We prefer to keep this thread as clean as possible. We have a policy of no trolling in the New members area, unfortunately extraneous discussions in this thread in particular often become troll bait. You are more than welcome to start a new thread in general discussions for new members to reach out to each other (I would suggest a generalist title) or alternately you might like to post in here:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/nma-random-chit-chat-off-topic-posts-moved-here.66542/
  5. Badass mofo Member

Hello, I'm Badass Mofo and I have lurked at anonymous on 4chan for years but in light of recent events I want to get involved. I currently study to design software so I am willing to help in anyway I can.
  6. Phoenix rise Member

7. hi guys im new to this what can i do to help.
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here! Lurk for a while, and when you find something you care about join the conversation. If you have questions about WWP and our culture see the Welcome to WWP thread.
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Jane. Please register, it's easier to talk to you.
  10. HI Anonymous around the world....I m Ivan Auzfulish....new here...But I know exactly was is so wrong in this world....we can help to stop them....in this global world we have on our hands one of the most powerfull weapons ever...the internet....You hackers will be the best soldiers....we can stop everyone....and change the world now.....
  11. Greetings,

I am new here and would like to express my sincerest thanks to ur group and its activities against ISIS (I am a Vet) and Pedophiles(I am a Survivor).

With the deepest regards

Thank you,

Dyloque
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Dyloque Welcome to WWP
    Please register here. We can't use the private messaging system until you do.
  13. Dyloque Member

Disambiguation.

Just registered.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Vindicta Member

I am Vindicta, i am new to this forum, though not to the line of work.
    Now more than ever with ISIS i felt needed by others to use tech savvy brain against terrorism.
    I will help out where i can.
  15. Lemcon Member

Hello I'm Lemcon. I remember when I first heard about anonymous, I continued to see its achievements and how the overall population and how its supporters saw it. I first truly started to realize what anonymous stands for when I had to deal with my schools limitation to the internet, feeling that this was a violation I realized that "if the system can not trust the people and has to enslave to people then it is up to the people to destroy the system and build a new".
  16. Hello. Im Snow I Want To Be Part Of Anonymous To Help The World In A Change Isis Just Decide A Third World War Lets Do A Opinions Change
  17. SnowAmber Member

Just registered
    • Like Like x 2
  18. White Tara Global Moderator

Hi and Welcome to wwp, the links below may answer some questions if not feel free to pm a mod or post it in the latter thread.
    Enjoy :)

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/
  19. me puedo unir a anonymous: que tengo que hacer para unirme lo que sea
  20. Dragon88 Member

Hello Dragon here. I wanted to thank everyone for all the amazing, informative and inspirational work done. I wish I could help as I believe in the cause and want to somehow contribute. Once again, thank you. ;)

Dragon
    • Like Like x 1
  21. White Tara Global Moderator

We each help in our own small way, even the quietest opinion might resonate loudly, that is what I have found anyway :) enjoy your adventures here. :)
  22. Troll post removed.
  23. Ersatz Global Moderator

No no no Brainfart. Trolling in the NMA is against the rules.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Hi, I'm anonymous breeze and I have been following the events of anonymous for a year and a half now. I was wandering if there is a way that I can see if there is anything happening in my area and what I can or can't do if I'm under 18
  25. I have researched illuminati and royals the 13 etc. I am being forced to go against our(British) government. All governments are under the power of the 13. They rule, we follow, wars, news, politics, its about satanism/maybe paganism. Any realistic thoughts... Please have proof....
  26. ideafarm Member

As soon as you break a law, you give them the power to shut you down. Work within the system to empower the People and to disempower all of the concentrations of power in society. If you don't have a plan, find someone who does. The plan should be legal and simple and likely to make things better and unlikely to make things worse. I am new to WWP, but I've seen the moderators repeatedly emphasize that this is not the place to discuss illegal action.
  27. P1zz4_4_L1f3 Member

i am P1zz4_4_L1f3 i am new here and i wont confirm or disclaim who i am, cuz we are no one we are anonymous
  28. Emito@n@ Member

Bueno Hola aquí presentándome emito@n@ un placer chicos , esperó alguien me intruya más en el mundo de anonymous y en el mundo de los hackers para serles más de ayuda, asi que si alguien gusta instruirme más en el hack hablarme en whatsapp MOD EDIT ...esperó alguien este interesado prestó completamente atención y me interesa mejorar el mundo xc ayuda
  29. Emito@n@ Member

Chicos alguien que me enseñe más de hacks? Del hack que les sirva más para ayudarles más , pienso que hay cosas que deben simplemente no existir asi que con gusto si me enseñan. Ayudo
  30. lol the more you write the more naive you sound
    "Work within the system" is the typical thing ppl say when they don't understand how the system works.
    Stop trying to give tips, lurk more! You clearly have some things to learn.
    ie. Why anonymity is important and how corruption is the base of any system.
  31. Juancho Member

Hello my name is juancho ill help un all i can
  32. cubby Member

hi im cubby i like naruto and rainbows. can u be my friend and help me fight the power?
    • Like Like x 2
  33. ideafarm Member

For all we know, this dude is about to attempt to blow up Parliament, like GF tried to do. Telling him to work within the system might save his life or keep him from doing time on a felony rap. Who the fuck do you think you are? If you disagree, just say so. Even better, state your reasons. Insults only reveal that you have nothing else to contribute.

Much can be accomplished within the system. Doing illegal stuff should only be a last resort. Doing illegal stuff harms others, harms the perp, and harms Anonymous. It is also, in most cases, STUPID.
  34. Disambiguation Global Moderator

You really don't want your information public
  35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

We don't hack here. We are not that part of Anonymous
  36. Disambiguation Global Moderator

8agjFMO.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Guys, here is a question. How do I know if any protests are happening in my area and what can/can't do if I'm under 18?
  38. bitnic8901 Member

Hi guys,

I'm bitnic, I'm new here.
  39. furball Member

If you plan on protesting against $cientology, don't go alone.

Welcome.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Zen1234 Member

Hi! My names Zen1234 and Im new!