Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. changeAgent Member

Hello. I am changeAgent. Here to help how I can.
  2. Cupidon Member

Hi ! i'm Cupidon , from france , recently i received a really strange friend request on my public facebook account , the profile was clearly terrorist related (explicit pictures, friends and profile content ... ) .So much explicit that i wonder if it is a anonymous hooker (is there anything todo to know if it is?).
    I noted the profile name and reported, for those who whant to check i can give it by mp. As there is a small chance that this profile is authentic , i decided to come closer to anonimous community to fight against terrorist web related propaganda.

Have a good day,

Cupidon
  3. My name is King, Anonymous King. I'm new here.
  4. 4dm1n Member

Hi every one, I'm 4dm1n. I've got some skill in hacking, but I've never used it as vandalism: I've always used it for good causes. I code in C/C++, I've worked on Stuxnet source code (after declassification of course), and I code on PHP (MySQL etc... ) too. Oh and... I'm new here.
  5. Kurt Zimmer Member

Hi, i'm M.Zimmer, i want help everyone for fight injustice. Every way.
  6. Ghost Insight Member

I'm Ghost Insight. That's a video link to where I stand.

Peacefully
  7. Anon-GFX Member

Hi this is Anon-GFX signing in. Ready to help to fight the terrorism in any way possible.
  8. Puglife Member

Just joined, free licks for everyone.
  9. CJS

A friend told me this is a good research sight.
  10. Fearles Member

Hi my name : Fearles new user Hungary. ;)
  11. Hello, anonymous I am very interested in you're movement I am new so I would like if you responded thx
  12. Are you in anonymous?
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi to all. You have lots of questions and it's easier to answer if you register here.
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Bienvenido! ¡ Bienvenido! tenemos un foro para hispanohablantes.
    https://whyweprotest.net/forums/español.377/
    https://whyweprotest.net/members/flogold.66379/
    Tenemos temas en Ingles acerca las cosas en paises de habla Espanol.
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

La majoria de estes debates son sobre Scientology.por favor empezar una discusion de otros temas
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi all and welcome to WWP!
    This is a good place to start.
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
    For the record- we are not the part of Anonymous that hacks. We are legal and peaceful only. Lurk here ( look around) and when you find something that interests you join the discussion.
  18. ideafarm Member

I had a good one this morning. Didn't need any help, though.

(Just messing with you. Welcome. We don't do much conversing on this thread. See you in the other threads on WWP.)
  19. cubby Member

i forgot to mention i am actually pretty leet
  20. Anonymous Member

Hi I have not considered myself an anon but I have been interested since the beginning and I have no real computer skills but my faverit video is this one: It's old I know but I want to be a part of the new parallel economy and the real democracy. My question is where are we now and what I can do? Has this video been forgotten/abandoned?
  21. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome to WWP,glad you are here. Anonymous is a huge bunch of people and we are not the part of Anonymous that hacks. We do legal and peaceful protests only.
    There are very skilled programmers that hang here, so ask your questions in
    https://whyweprotest.net/forums/support-questions.253/
    Or in general discussion.
  22. DetNet I Member

Hello, my name is DetNet I.
  23. Pal0585 Member

Hi im new here, I'm been reading and also doing research on conspiracy and more more things and I get at the end of the road I need to do something for me and for the people they have to known the true on everything so let's wake up and I'm here to support the real freedom, please contact me or explain it to me what can I do, really interested to start making changes.
  24. ideafarm Member

You can begin by reading the conversations here and then speaking up for "real freedom" and other values right here in the conversations on WWP. Speak your mind on a topic that is being discussed, and if anyone disrespects you for doing so, stand your ground. (Send me a private message, and I will stand with you.)

More generally, look for someone with a goal that you believe in and a plan that is legal and that you think might work. WWP is a good place to look. Then contact the person and say, "I want to help. What do you need me to do?"
  25. White Tara Global Moderator

26. quiero ser un de los suyos para hacer el bien
  27. Hi, i'm a french guy. I'm very interested about your movement. How to join you ? Respond me please. Good Luck.
  28. throat cancer here.. newbie. please help
  29. anounimousos Member

Salut tout le monde.
  30. anounimousos Member

je cherche un programme pour les vues youtube, vous avez ?
  31. anounimousos Member

Salut a tout les anonymes, tout les youtubeur Qui en des Problème avec les vues vidéo, commenter les pouvants les anonymes vous, aidez nous?
  32. I am Anonymous. Money has no value and talk is cheap. I have made my peace with the inevitable death, have you? The human race is a plague of greedy cowards, and our mother earth is desparately sick. Sick, and in need of a the nameless collective of brave brothers and sisters Anonymous.
    Anyone and everyone can claim to be a nameless warrior, but only a few hold the discipline and righteousness to fly head long into battle for a higher reason that exceeds their mortality.
    Our governments have failed every one of us.. Knowingly. We are cattle in a game. Propergander is rife, and we believe whatever we are told by government and the factions who designed our oppression.. The cultural misunderstanding of devison - race, religion, age etc..
    I for one believe in love, to which I have devoted my entire self into.. But do not take this as a weakness because i"ll straight Fu*k you up. I am Anonymous and we are motherf**kin LEGION.
  33. Hi,

I am a midwest Farmer & I learned réventât about the Anonymous. Been impressed by the Will of change !
  34. AnoMM Member

Hello! I am a new member of anonymous. I can translate into hebrew for you if you like. I am jewish, and speak fluent hebrew. Any letters I can translate, any articles, I'll do that.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. TorontosRoot Member

Welcome to whyweprotest. :)
    I suggest also posting in the new members area and remember... "not your personal army". ;) offering translations will be a great big help!

From toronto. :)
  36. Disambiguation Global Moderator

This is excellent. We have a hot debate on WWP re: Middle East. Hebrew translations will be a plus. Welcome here!
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Hi Im terror and i joined because of ISIS . I'm tired of them killing for no reason. Blaming everything on God when its not true. I also like to cause chaos between evil people
  38. beL1EveZ Member

Hello, my name is beL1EveZ. I'm new to Anonymous. Please let me know how I may be of help and use to everyone in Anonymous.
  39. AnoMM Member

No problem! If you have any new things, please send them to me! I am not completely fluent, but what I usually do is google translate it, than read each word grammatically to see if it makes sense. Then I fix the errors, and it saves me loads of time! I always proofread before sending back to make sure everything checks out. I can understand Hebrew fluently, so I will usually make the computer say it back to me as well.
    • Like Like x 1