Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. ChaosXIII Member

Hi,
    ChaosXIII here and glad to join this philosophy. Still a novice hacker but I do know the basics of Java, HTML, and Python. I will be more than glad if anyone out there is willing to take me on as their disciple so that I may advance and be able to fully contribute in any projects Anonymous takes on within the future.
  2. isse44 Member

hello good and I 'm isse44 nothing new not want to learn and good if they know vienme pages to learn and know more hacking and stuff ... much tastes good all i was reading all the reviews and good nesecito help and I am from Venezuela and well I want to know more about soware and agradeseria things if they all help me please and I'm empesando orita learn please help me ... is perando a prompt response thanks ....
  3. hola mi nombre es virus14
  4. Hello Everyone,
    I'm New here.
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi wack, if you register here it is easier to help you.
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi magician. It's easier to help you when you register.
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

https://whyweprotest.net/forums/español.377/
    Please continue to post in English too, we'd like to talk with you.
    We don't hack here so if that is all you want I suggest you check Twitter they discuss stuff like that there.
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

This may interest you
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/the-darknet-project.131426/#post-2579167
    Or this
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/basic-info-on-code.129676/
    Take a look through the discussions and find something you're interested in.
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi all, welcome here. We have a lot of work and opinions here. Take a look at all of the conversations and join one( or two or three...)
    Anonymous is a huge non- group group, welcome here. If you have questions you can ask a Mod or check the "ask questions here" thread in the newcomers area. There is also a good thread "welcome to WWP" that explains a lot.
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

13. Hi
    I'm Ribelo Infanoj
    I Am new Memeber
    Kali & Windows user
  14. rollingles298 Member

Roland here. New member obviously. :) thanks for having me here people.
  15. Hello. Thank you for all of your hard work. I believe in the common cause and that the social hive mind consiousness needs to be dissolved and truth is something our government is uncapable of
  16. What's up faggot nerds

Edit: sorry I was directing that to actual nerdy cigarettes.
  17. LostAnon Member

Hello, I'm new so I'll make this short, a friend of mine taught me about the idealism behind being an anon, and I've been listening looking for somewhere to find people to discuss all of this with.
  18. Sockofleas Member

Hi Orjan, and welcome. Anytime soon a mod will show up to answer your questions but if there's anything urgent I'll try to help.
    Or browse and enjoy!
  19. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here all you newbies! We're glad to have you join in. We have several forums, take a look. When you find something you want to talk about the join in. We have several initiatives going
  20. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi you. Thanks for the work you've done. Many people who arrive are looking for people in their area and your work will help them. It's rare that the "welcome here" comes after so much work. Good job.
  21. Disambiguation Global Moderator

You newcomers may like this, it's a longstanding OP run by people who've been here a long time. The Cult of Scientology is luring teenagers into Scientology with fake contests and classes.
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/ta...ds-on-craigslist.113779/page-123#post-2583612
  22. Roy_T3rry Member

hi, I want to enter, I know anonymous in youtube and I really liked it
  23. Russell Lee Member

Greetings all.
    I look foreword to exchanging information, and ideologies, for the fight to free the people.
    Currently I promote three designs that have the possibility of changing the world.
    1) The Power Multiplier Device (PMD). The world's second gravity-driven, continuous motion, free energy generator.
    2) The Grow-Live Tower. A cylindrical 'greenhousing' structure that houses the people on the lower 20 levels, and has 60 upper greenhouse levels. The building provides all the food the inhabitants need. No rent frees the people from the slavery of having to pay just to live.
    3) The Galaxy Cipher Machine given to all. Wheel cipher technology with infinite pattern possibilities, unbreakable. Keeping your private world private. It is found on the Crypto World Forums site, under Ideas and Suggestions.
    Combined, the PMD and the Grow-live Towers, would, if the world embraced them, end world hunger, homelessness, cut global disease by 85% due to improved living conditions, increase water conservation by 10,000%, eliminate money, reduce mankind's footprint on the planet, provide free/clean abundant energy, plus much more.
    200,000 of these Tower/generator buildings (TGs) would house the entire population of the U.S..
    A movement by the people globally, bringing Tower World, would eliminate war, famine, poverty, inequality...
    All simply by the collective effort of building a certain kind of building.
    If we cannot come together to do this one simple thing, that would transform all of our lives so completely, we are less than ants.
    It is a solution worth pushing. It circumvents the power conduits of the monetarists.
    Regards

24. cristinita1 Member

Hi from Luxemburg
  25. Electron Member

I am Electron.
  26. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hello all, welcome here. We are an international forum
    https://whyweprotest.net/#regional.439

A explain action of WWP is here-
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
    Take look around and find something that interests you and join the conversation. Keep a thick skin, it can get rough in here.
  27. Electron Member

Hello cristinita1, I am from the United States. How are you, what ever service I can contribute to help let me know. I am here to help.
  28. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi again Electron. Take a look at the forums here if you find an area that you want to help with then start in there. If you need advice ask one of us Mods.
  29. Anonymous Member

ANON13PSYCHO here.....Tired of big brother and corporate running our world...stand up and be heard my brothers and sisters.
  30. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here, anonpsycho
    A bit of advice here- CAPS SHOUTING is unpopular, people may ignore your thoughts and focus on your delivery. Take a look at all the discussions here and find something you want to talk about. Ask a Mod if you want suggestions.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

sure thing but the only caps was my name which is how I created it....the rest wasn't in caps just a larger font that it was defaulted to

either way i did edit to a smaller font
    • Like Like x 1
  32. SadSadWorld Member

33. Hi. I am new and you can call me Truth. I am very honoured to join you guys and hope I can finally make a difference.
  34. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here SadSad and truth. This is a forum about many things. Look around and find something you want to work on, ask a Mod if you want help, but check the Ask Questions Here thread first.
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/still-got-questions-ask-them-here.57125/
  35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi isltur and welcome here. Please register.
  36. Mi name is Missing i'm a cracker and hacker, i'm new here
  37. MissingHack Member

My name is Missing, i'm a hacker and a cracker. i'm new here
  38. Anonymous_T13 Member

Hola a todo soy nuevo quisiera que me dieran información es que quiero hacer la op paperstone