Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. br@w Member

we are anonymous
    we are legion
    we do not forgive
    we do not forget
    Expect us

Xd
  2. Hey, I've heard about anonymous and I want to do whatever I can to help
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Josh
    First off- don't use you're real name here. Please register because it's hard to help you until you do.
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Arch
    Please register so I can answer questions
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Brow
    There are people here that are very good with Dark Web advice. I'm not one of them. I suggest you look at the forums and search for threads about that and then post in those threads. Try the Freedom of Information forum and also the support threads.
    We don't hack here, everything we do is legal -no hacking because it is sometimes illegal. We don't plan illegal things here. If you are looking for hacking advice try looking on Twitter for Anonymous and also look at YouTube for Defcon. They only do legal things but that includes how to block hacking attacks.
  6. Anonymous Member

Hello everyone. So happy to be here.
  7. hello and I managed to hack the FBI and at such and deleted a large sum of files so that it is obio that is not on your computer did from an internet caffe for three days came the FBI and asked BUT dijieron NOT ABIA PAST NOTHING THIS IS A ADBERTENVIA AS THE US is programming RUSSIA ATTACK !!!!!
    ANONYMOUS WE ARE LEGION WE DO NOT FORGIVE WE DO NOT FORGET Tarry
  8. i want to join the resistance. who else is ready and down for some action. contact me, <MOD EDIT: EMAIL REMOVED> and lets meet and discuss ideas.
  9. Hii guys I am happy today
  10. White Tara Global Moderator

What lulzbutton is so eloquently trying to explain is that wwp is a site for discussing, planning and promoting strictly legal and peaceful means of protest. The rest take elsewhere please TYVM.
  11. unirme a anonymous
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi
    If this is your real name you should register but use a different name and send me a message please
  13. Hello. I have some ideas that I think could be useful to the group, and beneficial to all of humanity if implemented. I am not interested in taking credit for these ideas. How can I get these ideas into the hands of people who might wish to take action on them without revealing my identity to anyone?

I have lurked some, but find it difficult to read through so much information, especially about protests and Scientology. My ideas do not involve protests, and I view Scientology as a miniscule problem in an ocean of much bigger problems.

I assure you, I am not associated with any organization or government agency, and I am serious about what I wish to accomplish. I just hope that I am able to get this message to the right people who can help breathe life into my ideas. I believe my ideas are in line with Anonymous culture, and I simply wish to help.

Thanks for your time, and happy trolling!
  14. enfadado Member

P.S. I have registered.
  15. Scammed 57 Member

My Name is Scammed 57 new member
  16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi enfadado
    Welcome here. You can start a discussion about your ideas and members will respond. Be forewarned- you'll need a thick skin.
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Scammed
    Take time to look around and find discussions that interest you. There are two threads in the New Members Area for orientation:
    Welcome to WHYWEPROTEST
    AskQuestions here
    Welcome here!
  18. 767 Member

My name is 767. Is there any threads specific to geographic location?
  19. Scottish_Anon Member

New member Scottish_Anon
    Hello everyone
  20. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi guys
    If you want to find threads about a specific location use the search bar.
    This thread has useful information
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
    Spend some time looking at the conversations here until you find somewhere comfortable.
    Welcome here!
  21. Anonymous Member

Hello everyone glad to be here. Hope to help in any way that I can
  22. Neurion Member

Hey, I'm Neurion.
    Just a little a bit about myself, I recently finished my degree at College/University.
    They say College and University makes you a much open minded and a person with free thoughts. and it is true, ive always been interested with anonymous and legion, but going through university ive 100% realise, that you (we) as legion are the allies, and they (the government) are the enemies.
  23. Hi everybody! I'm Jenny Fromdablock. Feel like I've exhaled for the first time in 17 years. Right! Let's get to work!
  24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Spam for Steam zapped. Spammer of Steam likes this thread for some reason.
  25. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi all, welcome to WhyWeProtest
    First some advice- stay anonymous. Don't tell people where you're from or who you are.
    Spend sometime looking over the discussions here and find something you like, then join in. There are two threads in the New Members Area-
    Welcome to WhyWeProtest and Ask Questions Here that will be helpful as you start, our culture is a bit unusual.
    Feel free to ask a Mod if you have questions or want suggestions.
  26. this is what life has evolved as. there are somethings as people that you just have to zipit1
  27. FREEDOM!!! is never free...
  28. AnonSixohSix Member

Hello decided to step up and do my share.Getting ready for Feb. 2016.
  29. 090

February 2016 you say?
  30. I am here because I believe in what your cause, I believe the people here in the US and the world over have their heads in the sand, They do not know how fragile our existence, our rights. They operate under the illusion of freedom. People have got to wake up and think critically for themselves. I fear for the future of humanity. We have to change before it is too late.
  31. AnonSixohSix Member

yes, the time is appropriate. The cause is just.Co$ must stay under constant pressure and negative light.
  32. Ferret Member

Hello everyone. I'm so glad I have found you folks. I've discovered that the credit/banking industry are the ones that should be concentrated on. They have taken over the government and enslaved us(We the People). It's only my opinion, but it's time to take control. What can I do to help? Occupy Wall-Street didn't work. What now?
  33. Hey all OP tnx for the warm welcome here

I live by thsee words, looking for guidance

--
    ,,,I think we know who it is. His camouflage is very clever"

He's so many things at once the mind can't grasp the whole picture of him. So it concentrates on whatever aspects of him evoke the greatest emotion from the observer. For mant that's fear, they know he is something too complicated for them to understand.

For others its respect or awe. Some like his sense of humor and just see him as funny. Others see his serious side and think he is strict and course.

All looking at the same man's actions.

He hides in plain sight. He has Multi-personality order.

-- looking forward }^;^{

He is 93/33
  34. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi all of you are unregistered so it's hard to help or even talk with you. Please register first.
  35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Anon
    Do you want to post specifics so others can join you?
  36. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Ferret welcome here. Find discussions that are of your interest, probably the OpWallStreet forum or Freedom of Information, or General discussion and join in.
  37. AnonSixohSix Member

I am in the planning and procurement stage at this point.I am situated East Coast US.
    Currently researching the laws . I can operate from VA down to Florida. I am looking to be ready right after the new years.Currently procuring video equipment and remote data storage.If anyone is in the Virginia area and wants to establish a line of communications/rapport I am willing and able.

The nearest scilon mission is about 40 minutes away from me. I need to install some trail cams and get photos of who is who along with timelines.In Virginia, Masks, are a no go but body paint is a go. So why not paint the Guy Fawkes mask on with latex paint?