Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. I'm new to all of this.I've known about FEMA and bits and peices of what has been going on with the world's corrupt government.although I don't know how to hack I am tired of the injustices suffered by those around me.I'm ready to do the most good.I'm willing to learn,I may not be computer savvy but I want to help any way possible
  2. Anonymous076 Member

In My Country . . .
    When We Come to Someone to get a occupation ...
    they don't have a questions about my ability. but Who I'm ...
    I hate my country system ...
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here. To be clear - we don't hack. All of our protests are legal ans peaceful. Take a look thru the discussions here. When you find a topic you like just join the conversation. This website isn't a list of everything Anonymous does, so you won't find evrything here. If you are looking for the hackers you might find them on Twitter
  4. alexshahid315 Member

Me too
  5. White Tara Global Moderator

Hi and welcome to wwp,
    On a just in case basis I have removed your unregistered posts and, strongly suggest if that is your real name you consider changing it, Not all visitors here have great motives, so identifying details are not a good idea. If its not your real name then...my bad and carry on :)
  6. Page 200 get
  7. Hello all, many years have I found myself wondering how life for many is made so difficult. So for many years I've delved into the understanding of corruption which is suffurcating our world. Corporations and banking institutions creating poverty of many.
  8. notox Member

HELLO
    my name is ayrton am from Peru and I am grateful to join this community.
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Pandomonium
    Welcome to WWP. You might be interested in the Occupy Wall Street and Freedom of information forums, and look at General Discussion too. There are many conversations here, you'll find somewhere to discuss.
    Please register if you want to get involved here.
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi notox
    Welcome here, most discussion are in English and French but there is a Espanol forum too.
    https://whyweprotest.net/forums/español.377/
    If you can follow Englush or French please join in those conversations too. The Espanol forum isn't very busy but give it a try.
  11. I am looking to make a difference. For my children and their children. I stand with my fellow human beings for change! One People! One true fight! Freedom from All that wish to own me, track me, keep me down and stifle my spirit!
  12. Wasted Member

Don't know why there is a donation option . Anonymous would never ask for one , for anyone , at all ,ever.
    Everyone beware this could be a fake anonymous site. Watch for click bait and money hungry crooks. As soon as I tell my fellow anons about this site w lol see if it stays up
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. shahog Member

Hello All Anons .How can I proceed from here.I have to learn to help.Is there anyone guide me.
  14. HI... im "plasticjayhawk" new in this forum... Im a computer programmer and engineer... I wanna learn about the Anon culture and society.
  15. PipotronXexal Member

Hi guys. I'm a new Anon and I'm in the process of developing a sovereign training academy similar to the Jedi temples of Star Wars, for those who are fans of it. It's called The Pipotron Academy and the Arkeyan Temple of the Light Eco. I thought it needed a cool name. "Pipotron" means "Watcher of government" It's a construct between Japanese and Greek languages and for gamer nerds on here, it also comes from the Ape Escape video games. We would be a group of organized Anons with certain teachings and codes that we abide by mainly being anti-statism and non-aggressive. We would be working towards creating independent self-sufficient Eco-Village city states that are free from big government and their agendas where all who wish to get away from Statism and its violence could live. Our collective would even have its own uniform similar to what's shown in my Avatar and for those who are fans of the Star Wars The Old Republic video game, it's the Temple Guard uniform. I find it fits the cause perfectly. The mask looks a lot similar to the Anonymous mask. Though others may find it a bit much. I'm not too much into conspiracy theories anymore because I found a great deal of them to be made up. I want to find real truth. And the different schools of anarchy are also a headache so I just consider myself separatist. I can't stand the government and police brutality going on. I also can't stand instigators of war either. And the threat of Russia having nuclear war with the US has me scared to death. I'm not prepared to die and I don't have a fallout shelter in my backyard either. I have plenty of creative ideas, but not one for nuclear crisis yet. I also think a lot of the media is fear pushing propaganda.
  16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi guy
    This forum is a subset of Anonymous. It's been active for years, first as anti-Scientology and then for many other protests. You know, of course, that Anonymous began as a anti-scientology protest.
    The Admin of this forum doxxed himself and works openly, yes there is a legit donation button.
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

NMA, trolleth not good sir
    ux1o3.jpg
  18. Hello i am AnonO and im willing to support you guys in anyway possible. And i also want to if the humanity party is part of the anonymous group.
  19. Disambiguation Global Moderator

20. CryptAnon Member

Greetings! My name is CryptAnon. After discovering what the group/organization known as anonymous has done, I gained a large amount of respect for the group, thus leading to my eventual finding of this site.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. White Tara Global Moderator

22. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here! Lurk for a while ( read without posting) until you feel secure.
  23. Cidle Member

Heya. I have no idea what to say... So... I'm new here. I joined I guess because I'm very concerned about Americans. There's a lot of big bad faceless people in government, corporations,... & more you could blame...but what concerns me are 'us'... American citizens. As a whole, I don't know if we've become complaisant, ignorant.... or maybe both. We all complain, but don't really do anything about it (sadly I'm part of that group). For one it seems like most are woefully unaware of are rights,...where & how we can force changes. Or maybe... (speaking to Gen X & millennials) we haven't had to fight well... Ever. Maybe that's the origin of our ignorance & complaisancey. I could go on & on about what needs to change... I think most of us know so it'd just be redundant...I think what I, and most of us need to ask is "What can I do?"
  24. Learn to spell would be a good beginning.

The word is complacency .
  25. New member... welcome all other newbs, it is time for an uprising. I can no longer sit back and watch.
  26. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Cidle
    This isn't only an American forum, although we have lots of discussions about Amercan politics, secrecy, spying, cults. You should look in the General section of the Community forum. Also try the
    Freedom of Information forum and Occupy Wall Street. You'll will find a conversation to join and welcome here.
  27. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi there. unless you register you can't use all of the tools here.
  28. Disambiguation Global Moderator

29. What?
  30. New here, but long in the fight for transparency in big banks, big government, big pharma & big industry...ntm fighting every day for my national pride. Anon in the southeast US, whilst we're still here.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. jackthomas Member

Hello everyone I am new in this forum
  32. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi you two, welcome here.
    There is a Newcomer's area, take a look. the welcome to WWP thread has useful information. Look around a while ( lurk) then join in!
  33. eltunok Member

hi my name is Eltunok Im new here. how do i make easy money for games?
  34. White Tara Global Moderator

35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Trolleth not in this pure light of noobs
  36. torcher Member

Hi everyone, despite im really new to forums in general, I've been surfing the DN for a while and felt like some action needs to be taken against some stuff. I reached here thanks to a friend and here I'm now. I usually use tor for everything but I'm havin serious issues with it :S such as not been able to see the rechaptas or not having a text editor for posts. But never mind, here I am now and I hope we reach to make something really good together
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Isaac Hz Member

buenas soy ISAACHZ soy nuevo aqui---
    • Like Like x 1
  38. DESTRO Member

Hey guys I'm new here and I'm super pumped for any rallies or protests in the Houston area. I believe people should up to corruption and and get there voices heard. I willing to do anything to make this world better than what it is.