Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Try his publisher.
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

3. mono2017 Member

Hola, Hola soy nuevo
    Agradecido con la ayuda que puedan brindarme, saludos desde colombia...!
  4. A'Leah Member

5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

9035418.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  6. SH3LL3D Member

Hey, I'm SH3ll, new here and excited to be a part of this forum!
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi ALeah, you have had a true Anonymous experience and have been welcomed by a WWP troll
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

10. However, if their real name is actually Leah, they have not (yet) had much of an Anonymous experience.
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Good point
  12. HOLA soy Rollers14 soy nuevo aqui
  13. 0ik4rb Member

Hola, yo soy Oik4rb y pienso lo mismo que todos vosotros.
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I see by your verb tense that you are a Spaniard
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

16. Hi I'm a fan of Leah's show and have been obsessed with googling Scientology since. I quickly came across you guys. Well done!

The Scientology campaign has been going on a long time so you probably don't realise that a lot of you are now fluent in Scientology'a strange language so some threads are hard ho follow!

Could someone with knowledge help newbies like me by posting a rough timeline of the big ticket stuff. E.g. Anonymous protests x year. X person blew y year. Etc And perhaps a glossary of Scientology nonsense?

Thank you xx
  17. What you ??
  18. What you what??
  19. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Lezzi
    Welcome here. To find what you want you need to register and use the search bar, as grumpy troll suggested. I don't know if that data sheet exists but it would not be possible to count up who blew and when because people keep that quiet so their families and friends aren't forced to disconnect from them. The rest you can find by lurking here or using Google
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=History of Anonymous and Scientology
  20. Welcome.

Yes, we know.
    You could try http://www.xenu-directory.net/glossary/
    or feel free to ask, any time.

The "big list" of former scientologists who have spoken out, could roughly be correlated with when they left- but placement on the list really only points to a timeline of when WWP first heard about it.

If you dig through the (tremendously long) threads of discussion about the list, you probably could build a better timeline, but it would be a titanic effort. Possibly you could make a shorter list of celebrities or other notables, and scour the WWP archives to build a timeline for them. As far as historiography of Chanology protests, that's a project people gave up on early because it was considered too depressing at the time. (The first protests attracted lots of people in many locations, but saw a steady decline in numbers thereafter).

tl;dr
    Chanology started in 2008,
    Scientology started in 1950,
    People started leaving Scientology in 1950.
  21. Cyb Raf Member

22. Anony lanka Member

HI,
    i AM GETTING READY MAKE A COMPLETE CHANGE OF MY COUNTRY corrupted Sri Lanka, GETTING READY TO START A PEACEFUL REVOLUTION.IF NOT WHAT EVER HAPPENS.WE WANT TO START WITH ANONYMOUS YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO REACH YOUNGER GENERATION.
    I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE ANONYMOUS VIDEOS FOR YOUTUBE IN SINHALA LANGUAGE. ANY INFORMATION WILL HELP US TO GROW. anonymousrilak@gmail.com. IF THEY KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE AND PLANING TO DO, MY LIFE IS IN DANGER. BUT SOMEONE HAS TO DO.
  23. KIPofShadows Member

Hello, I'm KIPofShadows! I'm new but I'm bad with English! I love computer science and programming.
    But the best is to share common ideas or not, and do not forget who we are!
    Nice to meet you!
  24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi
  25. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Respect to you for your courage to protest in Sri Lanka. We support peaceful and legal protests and if i understand you this is your plan.
    Making videos requires video editing software like iMovies or Final Cut, there is free software but you could ask in the " media " thread. The problem is the voice over. You would need to find a text- to-speech program that supports Sinhala. Look in the how-to threads for more help.
  26. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi there
    Welcome to why we protest. You can find out about us in the 'Welcome to WhyWeProtest' thread. Ask questions if you need to
  27. jack powter Member

28. Muerto19 Member

Hola me enteré de anonymous x redes sociales y me anima a unirme la corrupción que gobierna en Colombia
  29. <script>alert("hi");</script>
  30. Erica Romero Member

ŧɧıŞ mყ ʄıřŞŧ ŧơ mɛ ɖơıŋɠ ŧɧıŞ ąŋɖ ı ŧɧıŋҠ ų ɧą۷ɛ ą קơıŋŧ ąცơųŧ ơųř ɠơ۷ɛřŋmɛŋŧ ąŋɖ ۷ɛřყ ĆųřıơųŞ
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Disambiguation Global Moderator

https://whyweprotest.net/forums/español.377/

Bienvenidos aquí. Este es el foro Español
    también publique en el foro inglés u otros idiomas
  32. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Erica
    This does not bode well.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Disambiguation Global Moderator

34. Zak McKracken Member

Welcome, Erica!

pla҉y͏ ͞n̢i͘ce̕, now̢..͡.͟.̛, ok?
  35. Tukisha Member

Hi I'm Tukisha. I want to help. I'm new there. ☺
  36. Hye i'm yrkogamehacker and i want to defend The people joining me to Anonymus
  37. wat
  38. Hello Gay Anon I'm new too. Here to find out how to help Chanology within the Lesbian community. The communications bill is far too quiet. Brexit is overshadowing a lot of stuff. A lot slipped through in the finance bill in the autumn too on that subject so take a look.

Shame we are can't hook up. I'm not actually anonymous so can I still be a member. I'm happy to print the Twitter/Facebook account that I want to campaign from. It has a very good Lesbian following.
  39. My name is Sergio I´m an old man living in Spain, I will do everything you need in everytime and everywhere
  40. i3kHook Member