Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. White Tara Global Moderator

We like to keep this thread and others in the New members area as troll free as possible. This thread itself is for introductions and welcomes only, Please keep that in mind.
  2. ThunderBVB Member

Hello All... I'm new here. I need some money to continues my study at collage, can u help me how to make some money? Its hard for me to continues my study because of my family economy. Thanks all...
  3. White Tara Global Moderator

We dont do that here.This link might assist you in understanding that you have come to the wrong place for that kind of help.
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
    Perhaps a gofundme or similar campaign would be a better place to start.
  4. ThunderBVB Member

Oh, ok thanks about that information, i didn't read before. I just inspired from Hacker (2016) movie that same condition like me now.
  5. jb82 Member

hello. its good to be here. my city, St. Joseph MO is currently being swindled by our own city council....they have taken on a waste water construction project
    set to cost taxpayers 600 million, they have charge a new sewer tax in as well as our normal water bill, several times a year my sewer bill is more than my water bill....i believe our city officals are being bribed and am looking for assistance from all of you to help in any way possible. for more info please watch this youtube video anything you can do to help would be great. thank you for your time.
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Jb82
    This is interesting, please start a thread about it. Open "General Discussion", the "Start Thread" is a blue button on the left upper side.
    Go ahead and post links and videos. DO NOT dox yourself, it sounds like trouble.
  7. This is very interesting. Welcome, you came to the right place. You will get all the assistance you need here.
  8. DeltaAnon-_- Member

Hey I'm DeltaAnon nice to meet you :)

I'm a total newfag don't mind me.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. DeltaAnon-_- Member

Haha same man! :) Also check out the docu on Aaron Schwartz
  10. We're all over it and please confine yourself to introductions in this thread only.
  11. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  12. DeltaAnon-_- Member

Haha thanks Tara, I hope so too :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. hola si disculpe quiero entrar a anonymus vine de parte de un taringuero y me interesaron sus causas como podria hacer para participar,tengan en cuenta que tengo una vida ocupada gracias espero su respuesta :);)
  14. ah and.....im a newfag and if my you dont understand my old comentary i will traduce it to english.so hi im a newfag that wants to support you and to get onto anonymus.my anonymity is tottally protected.im going to be a bit un-active because i got a busy life.

But I will do everything possible to contribute this noble cause
    bye.
  15. Anon_CG3(ITA) Moderator

welcome aboard.
    stop to think about what anonymous can do for you and start to ask what you can do for anonymous, rememeber: we love anonymous because anonymous loves us :)
    • Like Like x 2
  16. mark10 Member

"He for llo"
    regrads
    MARK10
  17. Regrads?
  18. mark10 Member

regards sir :)

mark10 is my name sir
    nice to meet you all
  19. Ogsonofgroo Member

Welcome newbie Mark10! Enjoy your visits here, tonnes to absorb and learn about!

Cheers!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Ogsonofgroo Member

No mind given.

Welcome!
    • Like Like x 1
  21. hola soy nuevo
    no se que debo hacer
  22. Hi, im Jaime and im here to participate to this idea, i want to be anonymous, anonymous is the true, is the form to be best person.

We are Anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forget
    We do not forgive
    Wait us
  23. Hi, im Jaime and im here to participate to this idea, i want to be anonymous, anonymous is the true, is the form to be best person.

We are Anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forget
    We do not forgive
    Wait us
  24. 0dy Member

Hello everyone, I am 0dy, it's nice to meet you all here. Hope i could get good karma here.
  25. DeltaAnon-_- Member

Quick question, how do you like as in upvote things

26. You earn your right to vote by acquiring enough liked posts.

27. In time the thumb appears once you've acquired enough likes.
  28. This thread is for intro only ,please remember that.
  29. KissnoStop Member

Hi everybody! I'm KissnoStop and I'm new here, but I've been in others AnonIRCs. I would like to exchange ideas and also support the cause. ;)
  30. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome all. Look through the conversations here and find a place you want to join in.The forums are organized by General community, , Anonymous v Scientology, freedom of information- hacktvisim, Occupy Wall Street- economic and police crimes, No Rape and OpInnocence- crimes of domination- sex assaults
    Take a look and join in
    • Like Like x 1
  31. olivierdev Member

Shuss everyone,

My name is Oliver.
  32. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Oliver
    Take a look through our discussions. The Welcome to WWP thread in the New Members Area has important info about our culture. Things here get a little rough at times. Welcome here.
  33. olivierdev Member

34. F1984 Member

35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi F welcome here. The last couple of pages have welcoming info. I'm kinda tired so won't repost it all. Anyway...welcome here