Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Kiero pertenecer a anonymus hago lo k kieran k haga contactarme a MOD EDIT NO NO NO
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

We don't allow phone numbers or email addresses here. I could be the phone number or email of your worst enemy.
  3. AlkYmSt Member

Greetings. Consider me here.
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Yes indeedy you are.
    Lurk a bit then find somewhere to join in.
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

6. AlkYmSt Member

I'll do just that. Thanks for the acknowledgement.
  7. Bonjour je me surnomme SCURRA, je suis donc nouveau, logique car sinon je ne serai pas la, j aimerai savoir si vous pouviez m aider a faire quelque chose.
    Merci d'avance anonymous.
  8. Hello I call myself SCURRA, so I am new, logical because otherwise I will not be there, I would like to know if you could help me to do something.
    Thanks in advance anonymous.
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

NYPA means "Not Your Personal Army" means we won't help you do illegal or boring stuff. If you have come here thinking we are that part of Anonymous you come in error.
  10. Hello.
    I always heard of You.
    i want to ask you something : what do you recommend to start learning some things who can be useful for you all.
    iGod bless you, and sorry for my facking bad english. not my native language.
  11. Who or what is God?
  12. ldemiurge Member

My future position in life requires that I live publicly and candidly, even if few know who I am and the organisation I represent at present. Please forgive me for defying the credo in which anonymous operates. I like what anonymous has done in the past, but I am reluctant to say that I have enjoyed the activities you have engaged in lately; or lack thereof. Perhaps your loose affiliation has become background noise in an increasingly biased media and I am ignorant.

My intention for being here is to promote a business model that combats the global cartel of central banks directly. I have done a lot of research in the field of psychology, sociology, and philosophy and I am confident that my actions given support will change the geopolitical and economic landscape and take on a life of it's own. Don't worry, I do not need anonymous' help.

Oh, by the way... my name is Lillith Demiurge.
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I urge you to lurk before you start posting, and read the "Welcome to WWP" thread first, paying particular attention to our culture.
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Who
    There are people here who are good with computers and people here, like me, who know how to turn them on and off. What you can learn here is how on-line protests work. Looking at the protests against Scientology you can learn skills for protesting. We aren't the hacking part of Anonymous if that's what you are looking for.
  15. ThatGuyAshe Member

hello im thatguyashe
  16. ldemiurge Member

I am familiar with 4chan. Don't worry, I won't break any rules or cause any trouble. I'm a butterfly. My actions are very subtle...
  17. White Tara Global Moderator

18. Machupichu :v Member

Hola...
    Soy nuevo aquí y me gustaría que me adiestren (que me enseñen) para hacer él bien y a la comunidad.
    En mi opinión personal no me gustan las mentiras,
    así que, si ustedes me guían por él buen camino de la verdad, yo los seguiré siempre. Espero que me acepten mi petición de unirme con ustedes
  19. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hola Peru
  20. Machupichu :v Member

Hola así y no soy de Perú v:
    Solo me puse él primer nombre que se me vino a la mente
  21. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hola nombre de la mente
  22. NoraG Member

Hallo,

Mein Name ist Nora und ich bin hier weil ich hoffe das ich hier bei euch Unterstützung finden kann.
    Nach dem Polizeieinsatz in Nürnberg habe ich angefangen der polizei unangenehme Fragen zu stellen. Weil die auf ihrer Pressekonferenz einfach nur so in Richtug "wir haben alles richtig gemacht, schuld waren Linksextreme" geantwortet hat, habe ich es beim Innenminister versucht.
    der versucht jetzt durch das Posten von Müll die Posts mit eben diesen Fragen möglichst schnell in der Timeline nach unten zu schieben.

Jetzt beginnt er dazu, mit einem neuem Thema abzulenken. Er will jetzt Kinder überwachen können um aus zu schliessen dass sie Terroranschläge begehen und schreibt darüber fleissig.

Ich kann es nciht verstehen, dass ein Innenminister nicht einen Fall von Polizeigewallt untersuchen will.
    Er nimmt als seine Begründung nur die Berichte der Polizei, also die Aussagen der die verdächtig sind zugeschlagen zu habe.
    Wenn ich einen Schläger frage ob er zugeschlagen hat ist klar was er sagt. Herrmann reicht das.

Ich würde mich freuen, wenn möglichst viele von euch sich mal ein Bild machen und es weiter geben,
    damit einfach etwas druck entsteht und es nciuht unter den teppich gekehrt wird.

https://www.facebook.com/joachim.herrmann.csu/
    https://www.facebook.com/polizeimittelfranken/
  23. Machupichu :v Member

Esta mejor y bueno...
    Me enseñaran a hacer como ustedes???
  24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I used Google translate, this isn't clear to me. Can you post links with more information?
  25. Bonjour,
    Je suis français. J'ai le masque de Guy Fauwkes.
    La manifestation Crescendo de demain au champ de mars est-elle confirmée. A quelle heure ?

Ten10

26. Hello everyone, my name is Mark Fisher of Fresno, Ca.

I have never been A member as far as I can
    remember? I am 99% sure that this church has help destroy my life! If its not them its the Government or being made to look like the government is doing it to me.

I have so much happening or that has already happened, I am not sure where to start? I havnt seen my daughter in five years and I am not sure of what city or state she lives in? Also if I search google for my x-wife I find nothing! Do these people hide children? Like I said so much has happened I am not sure where to start? Can anyone help?
  27. My email <MOD EDIT NOPE>
  28. Mark do not post any more personal details on this site. No email address nothing. It's not in your best interests.
  29. Disambiguation Global Moderator

30. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Ten, here is the French forum
    https://whyweprotest.net/forums/france.373/
  31. A++

Howdy Mark.
    The first place I would recommend you go to for assistance would be a website created for Ex Scientologists to get in comm with each other called ESMB - http://www.forum.exscn.net/forum.php
    There are a lot of really nice people there. I hope it helps and I wish you well.
    A-
  32. Hello my Name is Scientology LRH i am new here and new into Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard to. Althught i have a little blog with really nothing here yet Scientology LRH,
    Youtube LRH SCientology
  33. You are a member of the CHURCH of SCIENTOLOGY? Is that what you mean?
  34. No i am not a member in the church of Scientology
    No i am sorry i have never ever been a member in the church of Scientology
    View attachment marty-rathbun-family-madness-mayhem-mysterious-dea
    I am not attracted to the bride that later on comes back like a spooky peek-a-boo with relatives suicides on the bridge. Does it appeal to you?
    View attachment 263842
  35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi
    This is the place for new introductions. I moved your conversation to the "Randome chit chat" section of the New Members Area. Please continue to post there.
  36. AJ waldron Member

hello i am new here and would love to share my experiences with people
  37. Tell us everything . Here.
  38. Do share your experiences with us. Do you quilt? Keep rats? Eat sugar? We're eagerly awaiting your responses .