Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Chevallier
    Welcome here, take a look around and join a conversation or start your own ( you have to post in a existing thread first)
  2. Luminance Member

Hello, i'm Luminance.

I'm a programmer (C, C++, Python, Lua) and freelancer in a lot of areas in IT. Supported Anonymous Brazil for 5 years, when our forum disbanded. (Security analyst)
    I can talk in english, russian, french, deutsch and portuguese.
  3. Hola sé que anonymous se basa más allá de sólo hackear... Pero es mi sueño aprender a hacerlo para ayudar en todo momento a esta ideología... Por favor necesito ayuda para aprender a ser un hacker
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Luminance and welcome here. We have active forums in several languages, please join the conversations anywhere that interests you. Some of us are programmers and some technical dinosaurs. I'm a dinosaur.
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Escarpo
    Most hacking is legal but illegal hacking including DDoS are not planned or taught here. WWP has many members who are identified, including our Admin. There is a group of religious fanatics who harrass and attack members here and we protect them by staying strictly legal.

La mayoría de hackers son legales, pero la piratería ilegal incluyendo DDoS no se planifica ni se enseña aquí. WWP tiene muchos miembros que son identificados, incluyendo nuestro Admin. Hay un grupo de fanáticos religiosos que acosan y atacan a los miembros aquí y los protegemos permaneciendo estrictamente legales.

https://whyweprotest.net/#freedom-of-information.281
    We do talk about hacking
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/what-has-been-reported-as-hacked-tech-thread.129343/
  6. I'm going to apologize in advance. This is the first time I've ever posted something. But I'll be quick.

The US government has just invented a spider-silk suit
    utilizing microcamera technology to create stealth capabilities. I would compare it to a stealth boy in Fallout new Vegas, but the stealth boy leaves ripples. There is a gag order on this topic for all media. They have patents on all of it's technology. The facility is somewhere in New York. They plan to weaponize this. Soon.

That's everything I know. I wish that it wasn't.
  7. Steve
    Post what links you have plz
  8. YO ME QUIERO UNIR A ANONYMOUS SE HACKEAR UN POCO DESDE ANDROID
  9. Aqui no nos hack.
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Most hacking is legal but illegal hacking including DDoS are not planned or taught here. WWP has many members who are identified, including our Admin. There is a group of religious fanatics who harrass and attack members here and we protect them by staying strictly legal.

La mayoría de hackers son legales, pero la piratería ilegal incluyendo DDoS no se planifica ni se enseña aquí. WWP tiene muchos miembros que son identificados, incluyendo nuestro Admin. Hay un grupo de fanáticos religiosos que acosan y atacan a los miembros aquí y los protegemos permaneciendo estrictamente legales.

https://whyweprotest.net/#freedom-of-information.281
    We do talk about hacking
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/what-has-been-reported-as-hacked-tech-thread.129343/
  11. lightman Member

my name was hackstar but i change my name as lightman
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Lightman!
  13. lightman Member

good morning every one
  14. lightman Member

how can i now the time of manifestacions
  15. lightman Member

how are you every one
  16. You can use google translate. It may help.
  17. lightman Member

18. midtrans Member

My name is jeny. thank for all
  19. D3FAULT15 Member

Hi mi name is D3FAULT
  20. Mandana Member

Hi. I´m Mandana and new here. I am looking for some help here from people that still believe in justice and loyalty. I would appreciate every single advise and help. Thank you.
  21. Accentus Member

Hi, I am Accentus. I knew about anonymous for quite a while but i didn't take as much notice until now, I love designing masks and the ones I have the money for I will make, it's just a hobby right now but I think it's worth sharing. Anyway, I am from Australia and I don't know how many others here are from Australia, but it doesn't matter much to me, I'd turn up to a one man protest and have go anyway.
    Anyway that's me, have a nice day everyone!
  22. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome all! Sorry for my delayed response.
    Take a look around the conversations here. Find somewhere to join in. Add your voice, you can start a conversation after you have posted in existing threads.
  23. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Accentus
    The Mod WhiteTara is Australian, and there are plenty more. Feel at home. Do NOT!1!1!1 protest alone. The religious fanatics we oppose have trapped people into legal situations. They are good at it, so don't risk protesting alone.
  24. Don't you mean illegal situations?
  25. Accentus Member

Okay, thanks for the help and advice mate!
  26. Disambiguation Global Moderator

No. I meant they were trapped into legal situations.
  27. I don't know any thing about hacking but I really want someone to teach me I really want to try to make a difference but I need a teacher someone please help me
  28. This forum is not the right place to ask for that kind of help we don't do it here and never encourage discussion of it either.
    Please fuck off.
  29. Accentus Member

Whoa, calm down. I don't think he understood what this site is for yet. Remember Anonymous has a reputation as a hacking organisation.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. White Tara Global Moderator

Yes, wwp is a place for discussions, planning and promotion of strictly legal and peaceful means of protest, That being said, may I ask that everyone please take it easy on the newbs in the New Members Area.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hey welcome here Mandana
    I lost you in the swarm of comments!
    • Like Like x 1