Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Hello
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

3. Hello, I am New here and I would like to be part of this community. My name is AnonymousNick3 and I want to be ANONYMOUS. Knowledge is free. We are more than Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Wait for us
  4. White Tara Global Moderator

5. Anonymous Member

A pleasant meeting, I hope. Might I invite you, as I have been so formally enticed in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. I find it difficult to communicate the apocryphon of my particularity insomuch that my phrontistery is the locale in which it resides, hindered by the circumspections of linguistics and the singular cultural paradigms to which both myself and this assemblage are subject.
    On the annus miribilis of by parturition I was received to an inheritance of acumen by a coterie of intellectual individuals known as my family. Ever those to bolster the benefits and accumulation of scholarship, I was raised with an ardor – no – and aeipathy for veracity and verisimilitude. As such, through this instruction I seek to ameliorate my perspicacity of universal phenomenon through the demesne of numerical computations and intellectual stimulations made known to us only by the throughway of insistent curiosity.
    The denouement of my cases as a scholar of forensic technology serves my intent to abet the populace in avoidance of tragedies most presuppose to be the discord of a world uninterpretable and bereft of imbrication. Furthermore would be my secondary rationale: to abdicate those elite whose shroud of foisted philistinism serves to becloud us to our vassalage and their own prevarication. I have vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. Such is my desideratum: to chaperon the unwitting masses through the labyrinth of vicissitude erected by malintent.
    Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honor to meet you and you may call me E.V.
  6. Welcome oh great panjandrum
  7. AnonExpose Member

Heyy !

2020 Big plans for exposing !

Wish you all the best <3

8. What do you plan to expose?
  9. White Tara Global Moderator

Hey and welcome to wwp Anonexpose.

Any exposure intended would be best done in a thread related to the topic, or perhaps a new thread might be created. Either way please keep this, the Introductions thread, to introductions and brief welcomes. Thanks :)
  10. jameskyle Member

hello Im a guy from Philippines hmmp part of a hacker organization that preserves freedom and anti corruption and just quit hacking months ago but,after that I realize that hacking is my life and computer is my wife.I just pass here and got interested in this website.
  11. juliet Member

Hi I'm just new here ,pls. somebody tell me whatsthis website all about? just curious
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Juliet and welcome here. You have received a super Welcome by our resident troll. You should be proud. Spend some time lurking here, we have several forums, take a look through them and find places that interest you.
    Again-welcome and good job deflecting trolls.
  13. Hi, i am new and i was wondering if there are any Anonymiss IRC anywhere other than mibbit. And i
    would be incredibly thankful if you could send me a link.
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Here's a start

Q: What is ‘IRC’?
    ‘IRC’ stands for ‘Internet Relay Chat’, an internet protocol for accessing a chat room. WhyWeProtest hosts a channel on AnonNET which you can access through your IRC client by using the following details (instructions on using mIRC are here):
    Network: irc.anonnet.org
    Channel: #whyweprotest
    SSL port: 6697 Non-SSL port: 6667

If you don’t have a client you can access the channel via webIRC here. Be sure to read the AnonNET FAQ for more information. Note: WhyWeProtest operates the #Wwhyweprotest channel only, and does not endorse any other channel on the AnonNET network.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Soy nuevo aqui me eh dado cuenta de muchas cosas y me gustaria hacer algo por los demas que no pueden tener voz y voto
  16. Adelante
    Soy de los tuyos
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

18. NomisSemaj Member

Whats up y'all? Glad to be here
  19. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Nomis, good to meet you. Take a look around, we have threads on a bunch of stuff. Find somewhere you think is interesting and join in!
  20. Hi I first heard if anonymous on the news and have wanted to join for a while now. The world's politics is fucked up and I want to help but I'm not sure how.
    A supporting fan
    Swedy
  21. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here. We are a splinter group off of regular Anons. Look around here and then read some of the Welcome to WWP thread.
  22. Greetings, summoner

Well yeah, I'm Banana Brain and I'm new as well. Not much to say behind an anonymous facade, besides the fact that I'm happy to be able to communicate with my fellow people, searching for justice .
  23. White Tara Global Moderator

24. Greetings to all from the Canary Islands cradle of cyberhippies, if I can help here I am.
  25. SD98 Member

Hi...new here (obviously). Love what you people try and do to make the world a better, more honorable place.

I have a question...there is this YouTube site that REALLY worries me. It is incredibly racist and it 'pal's' a serial killer (and no one else). There is an identical YouTube named site..and the guy denies they are both his. But they both refer to 'black's as 'niggers' over and over again. I am worried this guy is REALLY sick and might be planning to hurt others. Is there anything I can do?
    Or do you people think I am overreacting?

The sites are:

https://www.youtube.com/user/rhino637

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMJwxOCu1wmpDcszwmWgY-Q

26. Report the site for the reasons you gave here other than that nothing.
    We have a well used expression here and here it is NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.
    No we aren't and we won't take it down or anything else remotely like it if that's what you are asking.
    Here we're all about the peaceful and legal planning and discussion .
    If that disappoints you suck it up.
  27. We will not be clicking on your links.
  28. SD98 Member

NO, I do NOT want you to take it down. Why would that help anything? If he is sick...it is best if he stays in the open.
    I wanted to know if people here thought that was anything to be concerned about. You people have FAR more experience on such things then I do.
    If I wanted you to take it down...I would ask if you could take it down...DUH.

But if you think a site whose only 'pal' is a known serial killer AND who refers to 'blacks' as niggers over and over and over again is fine. Then that is really creepy.

I am genuinely worried about this andd I do not know what to do.

Big fucking help you have been.

Do you have any suggestions what I should do then - assuming I am legitamtely concerned about this individual? Or are you just a callous asshole who does not care about society?

And a little advice...next time a newby comes here...don't put words in his/her mouth and assume what he/she thinks/wants.

I did not for ONE SECOND want you to take the site down. I just wanted your OPINION on what I should do because I was/am genuinely worried about this...GOT IT?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. SD98 Member

Sooooo...you are saying that you don't care about this? LOL

Noted.

'Suck my dick'? Why is it that lots of guys insist on fantasizing about other men performing fellatio on them? Must me latent homosexuality...embrace your homosexuality. It's not my thing, but there is nothing wrong with it.

So I take it you are suggesting I should report it to YouTube? So noted...though this seems a tad more serious then that. Oh well.

BTW - might I suggest getting some more exercise...you seem to need a way to vent that anger...PRONTO. You people sure get worked up REAL easy about the silliest little things. Whatever.

Have a wonderful day.

Maybe people are right...maybe Anonymous is filled with whacko's. And here I thought they might have a few honorable people...my bad.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Carlos welcome here. You have been greeted by our resident cult member, intent on driving new people away. Things can get a little rough here. Take a look here
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
    It's more info than you need but it describes our culture. Our primary target was is a cult, Scientology, and it's a cult member who is trying to drive people away. Cultie- it won't work. You are stuck with us. Go work on your Stats and remember: it's ok to have doubts. Please take some time to read some of the things that are forbidden to you.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi SD98
    Welcome here. You can take a look here
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
    It will explain some of our culture
  32. White Tara Global Moderator

I like your style, welcome to wwp SD98 :)
  33. Tuhin patra Member

I am tuhin and i am from india....
  34. White Tara Global Moderator