Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Hello
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

3. Hello, I am New here and I would like to be part of this community. My name is AnonymousNick3 and I want to be ANONYMOUS. Knowledge is free. We are more than Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Wait for us

4. That's become so trite .
  5. White Tara Global Moderator

6. Eve0lution Member

A pleasant meeting, I hope. Might I invite you, as I have been so formally enticed in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. I find it difficult to communicate the apocryphon of my particularity insomuch that my phrontistery is the locale in which it resides, hindered by the circumspections of linguistics and the singular cultural paradigms to which both myself and this assemblage are subject.
    On the annus miribilis of by parturition I was received to an inheritance of acumen by a coterie of intellectual individuals known as my family. Ever those to bolster the benefits and accumulation of scholarship, I was raised with an ardor – no – and aeipathy for veracity and verisimilitude. As such, through this instruction I seek to ameliorate my perspicacity of universal phenomenon through the demesne of numerical computations and intellectual stimulations made known to us only by the throughway of insistent curiosity.
    The denouement of my cases as a scholar of forensic technology serves my intent to abet the populace in avoidance of tragedies most presuppose to be the discord of a world uninterpretable and bereft of imbrication. Furthermore would be my secondary rationale: to abdicate those elite whose shroud of foisted philistinism serves to becloud us to our vassalage and their own prevarication. I have vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. Such is my desideratum: to chaperon the unwitting masses through the labyrinth of vicissitude erected by malintent.
    Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honor to meet you and you may call me E.V.
  7. Welcome oh great panjandrum
  8. AnonExpose Member

Heyy !

2020 Big plans for exposing !

Wish you all the best <3

9. What do you plan to expose?
  10. White Tara Global Moderator

Hey and welcome to wwp Anonexpose.

Any exposure intended would be best done in a thread related to the topic, or perhaps a new thread might be created. Either way please keep this, the Introductions thread, to introductions and brief welcomes. Thanks :)