Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. iblis011 Member

Hi there, I am a citizen of the world. it is time to come together and spread the idea and the message.
    Greetings you all.
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi iblis and welcome to WhyWeProtest. This is an international forum with discussions in several languages
    This thread is long but you can pick and choose parts
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
    Please take a look at out discussions and join in where you want. One tip - people here can be mean so ignore bad comments. It’s good to meet you!
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Anon, welcome here. We have forums in several languages.
    Here is the Spanish forum
    https://whyweprotest.net/forums/español.377/
    It’s not very busy right now but try messaging recent commenters.
  4. I don't like your idea of coming together and spreading the idea and the message. I will continue to come by myself and not spread it.
  5. Zie

Hello my name zie , i want learn hacking that here . Please help me .
  6. ansmith Member

I'm ansmith. I'm a new member of the forum whyweprotest, very pleased to be acquainted and make friends to share everything in life with people. Especially learned from the forum.
  7. No.
  8. We won't be sharing anything in life with you.
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Yes yes nothing new
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

^this
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Zie we do not hack or teach hacking. We aren’t that part of Anonymous.
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Grumpus
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi ansmith welcome here. As you see from this thread we have mean people here. We love them. The thread Welcome to Why We Protest has good information about who we are and what we do. Take a look through the conversations here and find somewhere you want to be
  14. Hi,
    I’m a profiler for an online peadophile hunting group in the UK who light up online predators and expose them to their communities and authorities in a calm and collected manner. Most of our targets are on Facebook preying on children under 16 but we do cover some other online apps also. I’m here really as most online predators are quite easy to trace BUT there is an ever growing notorious collection which are become harder to track down by everyday conventional means. I’m really looking for someone to point in any direction or platforms I may of over looked, ei: how to trace a burner phone number to a location....or even if that’s possible?
  15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Peter
    I use the same sources that you do, we don’t hack or use covert methods
    • Like Like x 1
  16. AaronS16 Member

Hi all! New to this forum. Am hoping for some guidance on legal matters pertaining to Fresh Start Program in Warner Springs CA. My family has been duped by them, in our time of crisis. I am based in washington state. Anyone know of lawyers whom might speak with me? Thanks
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Aron
    For lawyers your best bet is to use the search bar for Narconon and look thru the threads( many) sorry there is no faster way to do this. You can google search ”narconon legal” and see what pops up.
  18. examine300 Member

hello . they call me examine king . i am a university professor . am i welcome ?
  19. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome examine, it’s best not to share any personal information here at the start. Take a look through the conversations and find something that interests you. Ignore trolls
  20. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Vipera
    I deleted a trollish conversation. One comment to you was that we don’t hack or DDOS anyone, so if that’s what you want we’re not your answer. If you want to stay then please do.
  21. hi i'm old
  22. Hello i new i love hackers AMD anonimous
  23. We don’t hack. That’s a different part of Anonymous
  24. natejasper Member

Jasper - newbie here !! Hi everyone
  25. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Jasper welcome here, look through the conversations here and join in.
  26. Slacktivist Member

Hey-o. new reader/ new member, Slacktivist here. Stumbled across you guys on the ex kids of Scientology blog. Glad to be here. glad to be a part.
  27. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome Slactivist. You may be interested in the Anonymous vrs Scientologist section. We are an international forum. Take a look through the forums and find what interests you.
  28. fabulonymous Member

I am not new to Anonymous but lately I have been more inspired to get on the boat and don my metaphorical and perhaps actual mask; A veritable persona, even. Fabulonymous shall be my name on here 'cause I spread my homosexuality and unabated veganism wherever I go. I shall take a gander around and mind my own business while I search for things to engage in. Now my main source of drive is Anonymous for the Voiceless.
  29. You are Lurking Moar. Good plan
  30. i wasat some great protest this year in germany and other countries you can contact me on johntodd197@yahoo.com i am the chief i am block compleately out of facebook and other social media sights lets hope bilderbergs protests comes off get in touch talk with everybody else comes off
    will be in eastern europe soon
  31. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Spam deleted
    The chief we don’t let emails to be published here because it could be anybody’s email, like your ex wife’s
  32. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome fabulous, you will enjoy this forum, you fit in.
  33. Greetings Disamb e company. Learned of Anon yrs ago and shouldve gotten involved then. "Incel" thing in Toronto woke me up to the hazards of junk info on vulnerable mind. Time to roll up my sleeves wunce I figure out how the H this all works %)