Customize

New Members Introduce yourself here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Sonichu, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Goliathus Member

I want to support Anonymous
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Gollia, welcome to WWP. We are part of Anonymous, we support legal and peaceful protests. Take a look thru our discussions. If you have questions or need help please contact a Mod
  3. 1m_L
    N1c3_2MeaT_U

Sorry for the style. My middle name is L. from Republic of Padokia. Nice to meet you.
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi you. Nice meeting you.
  5. Who??? Member

hello there
    who am i, i am Who??? i found out about Anonymous a long time back i just never knew about this page till now i'm getting annoyed at what the government showing us on tv and what there not i figured this would be the best pace to start and help
  6. Hi! Welcome here!
  7. Superb Hub Member

8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hello to you both and welcome here. We are an international forum with lots of ongoing conversations. Take a look around and find somewhere that suits you.
  9. Diogenes91 Member

Hi I'm Diogenes91
    I'm based in Mexico City and i'm looking forward to support your work here
  10. lissa77 Member

Hello Everyone,
    Hope you doing well,

My name is Lissa and I am new here.

Thanks
  11. S5S

Hi my name is S and I met anonymous from TV i was interested so i searched in youtube and I decided I want to meet people who share this idea and contribute with the proyects
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi
    Diogenes welcome here. We have a Spanish forum as well but it’s been slow. We are an international forum, we welcome you. If you have questions ask a Mod
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Lissa welcome to WWP. we are an international forum- take a look through our conversations and find somewhere you’d like to be. You have been greeted by one of out pet trolls, enjoy!
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi S Welcome here. We are a small part of Anonymous. Look through our discussions and get a feel for who we are and what we do.
  15. Hi everyone, I'm Tribble and I'm here because I'm someone who's dedicated to uncovering truth and seeking justice. Tribble is an actual name I chose when asked to by an eccentric, public person in New York. It was the price for writing about him! Anyway, it looks good on the nameplate he gave me. Plus, I love Star Trek. People also call my Ralphie and Ralph Rotten. Please use whatever you're comfortable with.
  16. hey wassup im new to the forums
  17. Osp

18. Bin Creature Member

New from Ireland. Hoping to meet some people locally.
  19. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Bin
    Indeed there are IrishFags here. Welcome and look around, you’ll find them.
  20. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Wiccan welcome here. There are probably post about your religion, try using the search bar. Take a look at our discussions and find somewhere you want to join in.
  21. ;):eek:
    :D:cool::cool::cool: hello street professor here how is everybody doing lock our off face book at the moment banned by mark zucker berg hahaha john the street professor anonymous from face book here profile indian chief how are the protests going whree you are against cult of scincetology the sanists and neotech all cults how are you my friend
  22. ;):eek:
    :D:cool::cool::cool: hello street professor here how is everybody doing lock our off face book at the moment banned by mark zucker berg hahaha john the street professor anonymous from face book here profile indian chief how are the protests going whree you are against cult of scincetology the sanists and neotech all cults how are you my friend
  23. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Streetprofessor
    • Like Like x 1
  24. GhostGoon Member

Hi all GhostGoon here.
    Just wanted to say hi.
  25. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Goon Ghost welcome here, you have already obtained a troll, good job! If you are interested in pedo hunts please post a link to the YouTube channel. That’s how to start. Anyway- welcome here.
  26. Hello everyone,
    I am Jenifer just joined the forum, I heard about this forum and finally I am here.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi
    Jennifer, welcome here.
  28. GhostGoon Member

A troll. Must be a record. Anyhow I am not here to mince words. I need real help and it starts with making this pedo suffer
  29. Somos anonymous no perdonamos no aolvidamos esperadnos
  30. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hola Styles welcome here
    We have forums in English, Germab, French, Polish and more. Our Spanish forum has been slow but please post where ever you want.
    bienvenido Aqui
  31. Psychopath486 Member

Saya psychopath486 member baru. Mohon bantuan dan bimbingan nya
  32. Disambiguation Global Moderator

H
    Hi Psychopath. Welcome to an Indonesian
  33. Rixsuss Member

hey,
    i am Ismail 13 years old and know about Anonymous in YouTube.
    I want to help :)
  34. Hi welcome here!
  35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome to Why We Protest. Observe the Spam bot
  36. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Ismail, we are mostly a conversation forum. For operations 13 is too young but join in our conversations